☾ give your soul to the night ☆ hannah's organiser!

Hannah

✧・゚: * we are magic ✧・゚:*
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

Hannah’s Organiser

About MeHi, I’m Hannah and welcome to my organiser! I’m 27 and from the UK, so GMT time zone wise. I’ve role-played for about 10 years now, although the last couple before 2017 were on and off. But I love writing and being able to meet people who share that passion and interest. I’m a huge Disney lover, but I’m also really into Doctor Who, Tomb Raider, Star Wars, classic films, British comedy and all kinds of music. I also enjoy video games; I’m mainly a PC player nowadays.

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to write 400-700 for a starter post, then around 200-400 for replies, though it depends on my muse. I try to reply within 2 weeks if I'm busy, though ideally, I aim for within 5-7 days. Please give me a kick if I'm taking too long.

You can reach me on Discord or PM - though Discord is probably best.

My favourite type of plots are the unexpected! Whether that’s friends, enemies, romance; when people end up thrown together, and they form a dynamic. Or something happens in world they don’t expect. If we thread though, unless it’s planned specifically as a one shot thing, I’d definitely love our characters to thread again and have an ongoing relationship or arc.

I’m pretty much open to anything; dramatic, comedic, heartfelt plots. Don't be afraid to toss any ideas at me! I love throwing my characters into any kind of situation, and I'd like my ladies to make the most of their time in Pandora.

Last edited:

Hannah

Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

Alice Liddell

alice in wonderland

AZ638VC.png

This is Alice, from the well-known tale of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; more specifically, Walt Disney's version. She is an inquisitive twelve-year-old child who has just arrived in Pandora. She's still not sure if it's real or another dream of hers she can't get out of. But at least this time, she has her cat Dinah to accompany her!

This SeasonAlice is newly arrived to Pandora! Depending on how things play out, she may start to remember certain things from the last time she was here.

Plot Hooks
  • Friends! Alice is a pretty lonely girl, with only Dinah and her imagination to keep her company. Creative types may be better, though it would be fun to see her befriend someone serious.
  • Adventures! The more nonsensical, the better! Alice often lets her curiosity get the better of her.
  • Older characters! I'd love for Alice to gain a mentor/elder sibling/parental figure or two in Pandora.
  • Technology - I honestly think Alice would love to see modern items, such as mobile phones or digital cameras. She'd be confused, but very excited.

Content Warning

Cassandra Dimitrescu

resident evil

VJrwgcB.png

Cassandra is one of the three daughters of Lady Dimitrescu. The result of an experiment many years ago, her life was surrounded by an opulent castle, a close knit family and plenty of unfortunate victims. Until a certain man came along…

This SeasonCassandra has just arrived, and, after taking out her loss on an unfortunate farmstead, she is reunited with her younger sister and mother. While retaining their close bond (and missing her elder sister desperately), Cassandra is curious about this new world and what fun and victims it holds. To her, Pandora is a like a new toy.

Plot Hooks
  • Victims! No, seriously. Cassandra is the most sadistic of her sisters and loves a good hunt, dragging it out as long as she can for the hell of it.
  • She also has other kinds of hobbies related to hunting. I headcanon that she's a pretty damn good taxidermist - that includes humans. She also hunts animals for fun.
  • There are a couple of ways to get on her good side; be interesting or do something worthwhile for her.
  • Cassandra has only been as far as the forests around her home, and hasn’t had much experience of the outside world. Be entertaining and show her something new, and she might keep you alive…for now.
  • Though she’s only armed with an old sickle, and it’s sentimental, I imagine she’d be into finding and obtaining other melee weapons. Girl wants her own torture chamber armoury.

Last edited:

Hannah

Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

Claire Redfield

resident evil

rj8Bq3w.png

Meet Claire, who debuted in Resident Evil's second game in the franchise. Claire is taken from during the Racoon City incident in 1998, where a search for her brother ends up throwing her into a living nightmare, where she has to rely on her wits and skills to survive. She is taken from the midst of battle near the end of the game, whilst protecting a young girl she encountered and befriended. Shaken by the events of that night, and feeling guilt over leaving Sherry and Leon behind, Claire will soldier on in this new world, determined to find a cause and also somehow deal with some of her trauma.

This SeasonClaire is newly arrived to Pandora!

Plot Hooks
  • A cause! In later canon, Claire ends up part of TerraSave, a human rights organisation that provides aid to victims of bioterrorism and medical-related incidents. I'd like her to become a part of something similar here, and continue her fight against bio organic weapons.
  • Canonmates! There's a few Resident Evil characters here, who I'd love for Claire to meet. I imagine a few would provide a fair bit of conflict for her.
  • Kids! Have a kid that needs protecting? Whether it's from a supernatural or totally mundane threat, I'd love for Claire to develop a bond with a youngster.
  • Claire has a major interest and skill in motorcycle customisation, and further developed her interest at college. Any fellow enthusiasts or those with similar skills are welcome! I want her to have a motorcycle at some point too so she can get around Pandora with ease.
  • I wouldn’t mind her encountering some more weird crazy shit here too, particularly stuff that puts her right in the centre of the action.

Leia Organa

star wars

m8BoqB8.png

Leia is taken from the end of Return of the Jedi, when the Empire is defeated and the journey to building the New Republic has just begun. Whilst this was a momentous occasion, Leia also had a bitter pill to swallow in learning of her heritage as the long-lost daughter of Darth Vader.

This SeasonLeia is newly arrived in Pandora (landed in Centria) and is living in Elysium, though once she gets into a political role, she can move around more freely.

Plot Hooks
  • Leia is an ambassador for the Alliance; whilst there’s no Empire here, she’ll still be getting stuck in to the political dealings of Elysium and could do with allies.
  • Conflict, whether it’s political or otherwise, would be great. It’s not hard to make an enemy of Leia if she thinks you’re an arsehole.
  • I’d love for Leia to get acquainted with people who try and bring out her more easygoing side. She’s a workaholic and could do with letting off some steam from time to time.
  • All the Star Wars interactions please! <3

Last edited:

Hannah

Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

Rose the Hat

doctor sleep

This Season
Plot Hooks
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA

Last edited:

SionReaver

Player
Hi there, I'd definitely be interested in roleplaying with Claire Redfield. I have two characters potentially for it and one is a kid which would be perfect but I'd kinda need to figure out their time-line and how things turn out.

First there is Shiori who would fit with the plot hook of meeting someone on the younger side she can bond and befriend with. She does suffer from a bit of self esteem issues and such. Though its just like I mentioned earler, gotta figure out the general gist of what happens after her debut thread since its important. I am open to general stuff.

Second is Solomon Goldsmith. At this time he's honestly just trying to form bonds and meet as many other people as he can. Meeting more good natured humans is good for him and his character development. I think he can potentially also be a good calming steady influence to interact with with all the craziness that goes on with Pandora.

Not sure far as meeting but he works at a library if that gives ideas. There is a npc family he hangs out with that have their grandchildren pop up from time to time so can kill two birds with one stone depending how things develop. Either way pretty open to things.

• Love
Reactions: Hannah

Hannah

Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
@SionReaver

Hi! I’d love to do something with both, but maybe we can go with Solomon first of all, if you’re still figuring out things with Shiori?

Yeah she can totally meet the NPC family too as things develop, another way of her bonding with kids! It’d be good for Claire to have more friends and him helping with the craziness would be a big plus.

I can definitely get Claire to the library if that’s easiest for you.

SionReaver

Player
That be great. Maybe best for you to start since you have a better idea what she's in there for? I could also start if needed.

• Love

Raine

moon called
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
True Neutral
Older characters! I'd love for Alice to gain a mentor/elder sibling/parental figure or two in Pandora

Ruby slides in here to say hello! She would definitely mentor/protect a youngster!

• Excited

Hannah

Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Older characters! I'd love for Alice to gain a mentor/elder sibling/parental figure or two in Pandora

Ruby slides in here to say hello! She would definitely mentor/protect a youngster!

Yes please! I think Alice would be in awe of her! <3 whereabouts is Ruby in Pandora?

• Love
Reactions: Raine

Hannah

Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Alice will be exploring, so I can have her there! I think she might end up dropped at the shelter there first.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom