By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

28. Blindfold

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

BLINDFOLD

Guidelines
  • Post your drabble for this prompt right here in this thread!
  • Interpret this prompt however you like. There's no right or wrong way to do it.
  • Drabbles can take place in Pandora, in a character's canon, an AU, go wild!!
  • Just be sure you are only writing drabbles based around your own characters.
  • There's a prompt for each day of the month, but you can do them in any order you like whenever you like.
  • Stop by Trophy Pickup to grab your rewards!

Jin Sakai

Ghost of Tsushima
Species
Human
Height
5'10"
Occupation
Ronin
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single.
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Honor shrouds our eyes,
I see us as slaves to it.
My uncle does not....

- Hyozaemon Sonokawa (Jin Sakai.)

• Love
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Octi and Siri

Naoto Shirogane

Persona
Detective Prince
Species
Human
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Justice is blind.

From behind the blindfold, the law is meant to discover the truth. Without biases burdening it, the gaze of the law will never lose sight of the culprit, forever watching and knowing the truth and breaking through the lies.

Still, how much use is the blindfold? From what does it protect? Would it be not easier to see the truth when the eyes are allowed to see all that they desire? If they desire truth, then the truth would be found.

On December 3rd, Naoto removed the blindfold, and she found her truth. She found her culprit. Everything became clear, she thought. Her truth was right in front of her, her judgment was decided, and her justice would be delivered.

"This man could escape at any time... Although, once he enters, he may find there's no way out."

On December 3rd, the Detective Prince was blind. Naoto destroyed the truth.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

updated my organizer with suzaku! i'd love any and all plots with him, so please check it out if you're interested. <3 https://pandorarp.com/threads/sunshine-on-your-face-wists-organizer.54144/post-440237
An Ewok strolls into a cantina and says to the bartender, “I’ll have a whisky and........soda.”. The bartender says, “Sure thing - but why the little pause?”
“Dunno,” says the Ewok. “I’ve had them all my life.”
A majority of the essays my students handed in have the distinct smell of ham. Do I want to know, or is this one of those "don't question it" moments? :\

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toph Beifong
Top Bottom