By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open A drink to the ghosts

Julianne Stingray

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action
Species
Human
Occupation
Bar Owner
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
June 27, Y109​
Jill needed a moment to get her head wrapped around all this. She had seen some shit in her years, but nothing ever quite like this. One moment she was in Valhalla and the next...she was in Valhalla. Or that's at least what she gathered. At first, she thought she was probably passed out on the ground of her bar, having an extremely vivid dream or something. But no. She had actually died. The details were pretty fuzzy. Damn it, it looked like that new alcohol she had been working on was a failure. To be frank, she was more pissed off about that, and the fact that the guy who sold her the fruit she used didn't mention they were fucking poisonous. At least, that's what she hoped happened. Ok, details were more than pretty fuzzy. As far as she knew she could’ve slammed her head on the bar and died of head trauma.

Still, what the fuck did she do to deserve going to Valhalla? She wasn't a warrior by any means. No, she was just a bartender who couldn't lift most weapons, let alone swing one, if she wanted to. Something she had found out rather pathetically. She glanced at her side where a spear sat. The battle-ax or broadsword looked way cooler, but at least she could lift the spear and prevent further embarrassment in front of all the hardened warriors and Valkyrie.

But if she couldn't impress anyone with strength or might, she could at the very least impress them with her ability to consume booze. So she sat at a table, downing...chalice? after chalice of delicious Mead. Real Mead. The stuff of LEGENDS. Not the knockoff stuff they mostly sold in Glitch City. This shit was hard to come by and she was gonna enjoy every moment of it. If those weird stories she saw posted online turned out to be true, she'd probably end up back at home in a while. Hopefully Fore would be alright on his own.

She glanced around a little. Part of her...had hoped, maybe, that this was the afterlife. Maybe she would be here and Jill could...apologize or something. But, as far as it seemed, this place was limited to Pandora.

"One hell of a way to spend my birthday." She could feel her face starting to feel hot as she turned to whoever was nearest to her. Have you tried this stuff? It's incredible."

Last edited:

Edgar Cizko

DC Universe
Species
Human, extremely meta
Occupation
Professor at Schola Praeditos
Relationship Status
Waiting for the perfect mountain of a woman to come along

"Fuck yes it is!"

Who did she happen to turn to but Dr. Psycho himself, wild-eyed and celebrating nothing, but deep into his own horn of the good shit.

He had found himself here because some jerk didn't like finding out her wife was cheating on her during a little medium work, and things got a lottle violent. It would've sucked if it weren't for the fact that the bloodthirsty little man was now in goddamned Valhalla! He felt like a king! After realizing it was 100% a-okay to rip a few warriors in half with some telekinesis, he ducked out of the endless battles to give this drank a drink. Over the violence he had found a viking helm (none of them had horns, could you believe it!) and it was now rocking around on his head while he raised his cup at the stranger. His own face was feeling flush, because again this was the good shit! However, he was only on his first horn...

"I gotta say I'm jealous of the way you are tossing those back like nothing, you're a damn machine! You gotta share your secret." He exclaimed with a big smile and big humor.

Reactions: Julianne Stingray

Julianne Stingray

Species
Human
Occupation
Bar Owner
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
The guy next to her was already getting drunk and part of her had the urge to start getting his info to call a taxi. But wait. They were dead. Sorta. In Valhalla. She was pretty damn sure there were no taxis there, just...winged horses and hot Valkyrie.

Besides, she was already getting drunk herself. She had no obligation to do fucks anything. She took another swig of her drink and leaned in. "You were kinda on the money" She patted her stomach lightly.

"Liver implant, required for bartenders in my world, or at least by the company. I can drink as much as I want with little risk of liver damage. If you ask me, it's one of the best perks of working for them. That and the fact that their discounts made beer cheaper than water."

"Though this stuff is pretty damn strong. It's the real stuff, left to sit, and become the stuff of gods."
She hiccuped a little and tilted her head, her face red and eyes burning with curiosity. Being drunk didn't impact her desperate need to learn every person's story, maybe it even made it worse.

"So how'd you end up here?"

Reactions: Edgar Cizko

Edgar Cizko

DC Universe
Species
Human, extremely meta
Occupation
Professor at Schola Praeditos
Relationship Status
Waiting for the perfect mountain of a woman to come along

His relaxed smile didn't leave as he sipped away. "That's one of the best job requirements I've ever heard of in my life! Gotta get me one of those..." A mental note made, but very likely to be forgotten...

But on to the important stuff, himself! He drew in a breath and adjusted his fake-flower lapel pin.

"I was doing a little mind-reading side-gig down in the Vales... I'm a telepath, and a damn strong one too, been lending my services as a teacher down at Schola Pray... Pri... the fucking floating school." He huffed. "But sometimes I get bored, real bored, and want a little extra change for perfectly legal things. See, for whatever reason it's real romantic to some suckers to get 'readings' from a turban'd midget down on the boardwalk. Easy cash." He laughed at the sheer amount of nonsense he spouted at those "customers" that got them to shell out as they drank it down.

"I had just a little too much to drink, and this couple comes in all beaming. Two ladies, one a little dainty and other was tall and ripped-" a nervous throat clear left him. The big one left an impression in so many ways, hot and not... "Married, from the sparkling rocks they had. I was spouting my usual mystic man bullshit when Dainty, clear as day, thinks somethin' along the lines of 'I can't wait to see insert generic man name's naked body again.' But, ah, just a little less family friendly."

Eddie shook his head. "Really, right in front of a drunk-ass mind-reader? I am not the charitable type, but I also hate idiots, so I gave a choice reading and they started bickering, hard. The truth comes out of Dainty and god it was so satisfying! Unfortunately, Muscles saw me as a part of the problem. She picked up my table and... well, I mean I'm here, right?" He drank deep and sighed. "Bitch was like 7 foot tall, I wanted to tap that like the Valkyries! but all the same I am blue-balled!" He bemoaned his lack of mountain climbing for just a moment before offering the same kindness back at this million-dollar alcoholic.

"And what'd you do? Piss the wrong person off, too?"

Reactions: Julianne Stingray

Julianne Stingray

Species
Human
Occupation
Bar Owner
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
Telepath, huh? The occult-obsessed teenager in her would’ve probably have been freaking out. Alright, part of her was still freaking out. she shouldn’t have been surprised in all honesty, Pandora was home to crazy shit. More than she’d seen and that was saying something cause she had definitely seen some shit.

“fuck, what douches. Not only the cheating that but it basically shows their own stupidity. You actually have abilities but they basically admitted to wanting something to boost their egos.” She never understood the point of cheating. If you didn’t want to date one person, then don’t commit. The end result was always messy.

She took another swig.”That...really sucks. Nah, my story is not that interesting. Though, with how much people say when drunk, I’m kinda surprised I don’t have a hit on me already. I guess everyone trusts the unspoken bartender law of silence.”

“I own a bar in Ark City and in my spare time I kinda experiment with local plants and shit, messing with chemicals in order to make new booze. Believe it or not, I have a degree in chem. Anyways, something clearly went wrong because everything went black and then I was here. Must’ve been some strong poison.”

the corner of her lips started to turn up, a giggle bubbling up from her.

”....Pfft...that means I died in Valhalla...and wound up in Valhalla...”

“Oh, Valhalla is the name of my bar.”

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom