By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open A girl dreaming

Earth-Chan

Concrete Revolutio
Race
Robot Superhuman
Occupation
Hero
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
For the first time in her life, Earth-Chan had a bed to sleep in and didn't have to drift in the orbit of a planet to sleep. Though she was mostly okay with this as it was all she knew, when life got hard and governments rose against her back home. It became harder for her to sleep safely, and being in a new and strange world made that even more so. Thus she'd been excited to sleep in a real bed and had drifted off into dreamland, which in Pandora was often called Otherworld though Earth-Chan didn't really know this yet.

When she appeared, Earth-Chan was in her dream form which usually looked like a normal human girl with long hair and a pink dress. Though she still retained her star like pupils, it was enough in her dreams to still fill human. Most times she'd dream of a full family around a table having lunch of dinner, oddly this was usually out in the open and not in a house. But this time it'd become a house, due to all the excitement of having a true place to live.

Earth-Chan smiled as she spotted her dream family all seated around the table as she walked into the room, they all sat down like a family and stated eating. About halfway through the meal however, was an abrupt knock on the door of the house that Earth-Chan had dreamed up, who could it be...

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom