Armed Monitoring and Operational Units Response
A.R.M.O.U.R. is a branch of the Department of Intelligence that operates outside of the public eye and away from public scrutiny. The building itself is located in Tower Hill, but its registered as a varied "office" building with lots of different cover companies to make it look normal for a bunch of different people to work in said building while also having different cover company names they can work for.
All sorts of smart, powerful, or talented individuals can find themselves offered employment to work for A.R.M.O.U.R. to help protect Pandopolis from threats both within the region and from other regions. Recruitment is a difficult process and employment by A.R.M.O.U.R. isn't the easiest task, there are varied jobs for people with different strengths. No matter what kind of agent you are, secrecy is the key element and strict security protocools are followed from detailed scanners at every door to proactive employee monitoring.
NOTE: If your character would like to work at A.R.M.O.U.R., there are a few basic requirements to sign up:
- Must be a resident of Pandopolis. Preferably a resident in Pandopolis for at least a full season, but exceptions are sometimes made.
- Must be at least legal age (16+).
- Must have some sort of skill/ability/etc to make them excel above the average person in their fieldwork.
- Spouses of active agents will never be hired.
- Children will be considered to be hired if they meet the other requirements and are no longer living in the same residence as the parent agent.
- The building is warded from magic, the Otherworld, and security is at every door, cameras in every room. It is very difficult for non-agents to get into the building.
- There are scanners and clearance locks on every door. Agents are only able to access doors they have security clearance for, and they will not have common areas with people from outside their departments.
- Agents only know a handful of other agents at maximum.
- Social relationships between agents are highly discouraged due to the nature of their work.