By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open A simple character poll.

Whomst

• Nico

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Kaneki

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Nico

Eternally Tired ♥
Alignment
Neutral Good
I'm back from a super long hiatus and I have no characters to play with.
I'm also very indecisive, so Its time to make a poll.
Only two muses right now.

Nico di Angelo
(Percy Jackson and the Olympians)

-Oldest muse, best muse, always there
-Has a past on Pandora, probably will make him fresh though.
-A son of hades with a snarky attitude
-I love him.

Kaneki Ken
(Tokyo Ghoul)
-Half-Ghoul idiot
-Could be fun, not many ideas for him though.​

Current Season

Status Updates

Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)
This is P5 Royal Battle. It's on sale

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom