By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Absences Tracker

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Race
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Absences Tracker

Gonna be away for awhile? Let us know by filling out the form below and replying to this thread! AN END DATE IS MANDATORY. If you are unsure of how long your absence will last, you are free to estimate and refresh your absence later! Please note that absences cannot exceed an ongoing length of 8 weeks.

Code:
[blockquote][center][h=2]DATE - MANDATORY END DATE[/h]
[b]THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:[/b]
Character1, Character2, Etc.[/center]

Reason for absence here![/blockquote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alivi

Player
Occupation
Teacher

March 12 - April 12

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
Obi-Wan Kenobi​

I am moving across the country.

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

March 18th - May 3rd

Carter J. Burke​

This is not a full hiatus but rather a slow-atus and while at first I wasn't sure I needed to, in the end I'm deciding to put this up entirely as a precaution. Due to my increasing levels of anxiety/germphobia and iffy mental health as a result of the current events going on, posts might be a little slower and possibly lower quality than normal until the worst of the situation is over. I don't expect to be super slow but yeah, just doing this to be extra safe!

Reactions: theweasleyboys

Afro-Circus

The Little One
Occupation
Dreamer
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

19th March - 10th April

Rose Tyler
Beth Greene
Karen Page
Emperor Kuzco​

So not an official absence necessarily, but I thought I better put something up as life is a bit crazy and uncertain at the moment with the coronavirus pandemic. I work in the NHS and it's a bit manic and exhausting and I'm not sure if I have the energy to post (or God forbid, something happens to someone I love or I get poorly suddenly) which BLOWS, as this place is such a great source of escapism and calms me down. :( BUT, hopefully things won't be too bad. Stay strong everyone <3

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Raine and Hannah

Elle

ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.
Occupation
Shadowhunters Fanfic Writer
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link
March 20th through May 1st
Magnus Bane

I am almost positive I won't actually need this, but work isn't slowing down any time soon and I'm doing Camp NaNo over April so in the very, very off chance I don't manage enough posts I'd rather be safe than sorry, but I haven't had a problem so far and I just have the one character so... like I said, probably not going to be actually needed, but juuuuuust in case.

Idris

Part Time Jedi
Occupation
Time-Traveller
Organizer
link

21st March- 21st April

Rey Solo, Carol Danvers​

I don't need any context to say the world is pretty insane right now, and the whole thing has just sapped my energy/muse. If I can post then I will, but please don't expect much which is why I'm putting up this absnce, just in case this continutes!

• Sad
Reactions: Hannah

Sayamy

Player
Occupation
Book Collector

22.03.2020 - 19.04.2020

Daniel Wing, Fenrir Brekke, Sasuke Tanaka​

Well y'all know for yourself how crazy the world is right now and given that today I had a anxiety/panic attack in a scale I last had during burnout last autumn, putting this up just in case because I don't know how much worse it'll get and how much downtime I'll need to deal with it

Hannah

and our hearts beat on like a drum
Race
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

23rd March - 20th April

Amanda Ripley, Carole Stanley, Carrie White, Clara Oswin Oswald, Rose the Hat​

Still here, just slow. I'm better than I was mentally, but just generally not feeling myself nowadays and trying to work through it.

EXORDIUM

Trash™
Race
Human-ish
Occupation
Full-time Child Of Hades
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Organizer
link

27th March - 12th April

Anna Valerious, Atsushi Nakajima, Lan Wangji, Midna, Selina Kyle, Takashi Shirogane, Zatanna Zatara​

I won't completely disappear, I just know I can't post as much as I would like to at the moment. I'll still be posting over this period, just slowly.

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link

24th March - April 15th

Bardan Jusik, Boba Fett, Daichi Sawamura, Higgs & Jason Todd.​

things in RL are stressful and exhausting and its gradually been wearing me down to the point I feel exhausted all the time. So I'm just easing back on things that add extra stress for the time being. So will still be posting, just more slowly and less frequently as I try to get back into the correct mental space.

Crawly

Player

March 31st - April 30th

Goro Akechi, YoRHa No.9 Type S, Linhardt von Hevring.​

So many games came out. Oh my gosh so many. Also unstable housing situation which may or may not have me leaving my place on short notice. Will still post, just very slowly

• Love
Reactions: milk

Bremusa

Member of the Local Gay Hot Topic Society
Race
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

APRIL 2ND - APRIL 15TH

Rena Ryuugu, Flandre Scarlet, Bernkastel​

Quarantine sucks and is seriously depriving me of my basic executive function. I've been unable to do anything beyond playing Animal Crossing for the past two weeks, and life is looking seriously bleak for me right now. Posts are going to be a while longer, sorry.

Piemaker

Sanctis Imperius
Application Division
Race
Sentient Pastry
Occupation
Not a Piemaker, oddly
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

JUNE 1st - AUGUST 31st

Jotaro Kujo, Giorno Giovanna, Aerith Gainsborough, Weiss Schnee, Max Caulfield​

I figured I might as well put this up as early as I can, so that everybody knows why I'll be disappeared for almost 3 months; you probably already heard me making references to 'shipping out' or 'boot', but it's something even I, myself, have had some trouble wrapping my head around-- but it's for the best that I put it up so that everyone can know too!!

But, I moved back to the United States a few months ago, gave up my allegiances with my home of Poland for a temporary time to pursue a new career and financial assistance in the pursuit of becoming a lawyer-- so in a stepping stone, I decided to join the United States Marine Corps! But, because Boot Camp is thirteen weeks long (3 months almost), I won't have access to a computer or even much of the outside world for that block of time. It'll seem like a long time for me, especially, but I know that my lovely presence has infected some of you like the plague (because I love you).

If you want to write me letters, you can send me your address so I can supply you with the information necessary when I get it! But if not, I'll still be around with a final day of May 31st before taking the first step towards the next four years of my life. I'll see what I can do about getting some friends of mine to keep you guys updated on how I'm doing, but until that happens, I'll see you guys again when I come back on graduation liberty-- and then ALL you lovely little bastards (I say with the utmost love) are getting double threads.

• Love
Reactions: milk

Tired Old Soldiers

Grumpy old man
Occupation
Captioning Agent/Translator
Alignment
True Neutral

3rd April - 2 May ???

Estinien Wyrmblood, G'raha Tia, Jack Morrison, John Wick.​

This is more a precaution than anything, but on the chance that my posting does still suffer, I'm posing this. More than likely it'll be a bit slow but nothing else. My job hasn't really slowed down, though I am now working from home, which has made things a bit easier.

Lilah

Player
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

12th April - 12th May

Sabrina Spellman, Abra Stone​

Depression has hit me hard and I'm getting nothing done. I'm giving myself a month to try and get back into gear, hopefully I'll manage to do some posts in the meantime but I'm not counting on it. I'm really sorry to anyone who has been waiting on me!

Reactions: Jiggy

GhostOfHalloweenPast

local vampire nerd & space geek
Forum Upkeep Division
Race
kuo'ma
Occupation
Writer & Half-Time Witch
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

1st April - 30th April

Raphael Santiago, Helen Blackthorn, Max Villemont, Jin Oshiro, Margo Hanson, Lorraine Broughton​

[insert I should've done this so much earlier and I am genuinely sorry for not doing it bit here]
-gestures at general situation-
my muse is flaky and picky at best, and non-existent at worst. I'm mentally tired and frustrated, and have been for the last weeks that felt like years, probably not just to me. I'll actively take a break now and then evaluate which character to keep and which to drop so I may get back into things with much more energy than I have now.
I might still reply to a thread or another bc the muse hits me in that moment, but don't count on it at the moment, I'm very sorry. ><

Last edited:

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Race
Hummingbird
Occupation
Resident Snarker
Organizer
link

APRIL 15-APRIL 22

Billyboy, Gerold Hirschberg, Max Mayfield, Runaan, Yondu Udonta​

...So I'm...just not myself rn. Either random nonsense from the radio makes my hands shake in anger, or...I log in and stare blankly at the screen, trying to squeeze all of 3 lines onto paper in an attempt to force myself to update. :( I think I need a little more time to relax/post hoard until I can come back with a bit more inspiration and a bit less self-hatred, so...here we are. Temporarily saying 'farewell' until I can bring some results to everybody next week.

• Sad
Reactions: Hannah

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link

15th April - 5th May

Bardan Jusik, Boba Fett, Higgs & Jason Todd.​

Extension from the last absence, I'm currently trying to get back into RPing so might post a little but I'm currently struggling with it. Hoping the stresses of RL fall into the background at some point so I can re-find the desire to write more than one post.

Aya

Player
Occupation
Special Education Teacher
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

April 16 - June 1st

@Ellana Lavellan

I’m a teacher in the midst of Coronavirus. I’m tethered to a computer 8+ hours a day and the desire to sit in front of it longer for enjoyment purposes is somewhat lost at the moment. However! Our recently announced last day of school is the 29th of May. I’m not gone and will still be posting but, I will just be extremely slow, like, slower than I have been and this is just to cover my butt until then.

Alicorn

Player
Race
Alicorn
Occupation
Procrastinator
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

20 April - 4 May

Cole, Noel Kreiss, Akira Howard, Chris Halliwell.[/h]​

Sorry for not doing this sooner guys, just been really struggling to find both the muse and the urge to write. Might be back before end date, just putting in a couple of weeks to be on the safe side and give myself chance to hopefully get muse back or something.

Current Season

Status Updates

It's kind of weird not being Gen Sec anymore.
It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midoriya Izuku
Top Bottom