By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Absences Tracker

The Pantheon

Administrator

Absences Tracker

Gonna be away for awhile? Let us know by filling out the form below and replying to this thread! AN END DATE IS MANDATORY. If you are unsure of how long your absence will last, you are free to estimate and refresh your absence later! Please note that absences cannot exceed an ongoing length of 8 weeks in total, thank you.

Old Absences (transferred from the old thread)

• Piemaker: June 1st - August 31st
  • Steel: May 1st - June 30th
  • WhichWhichisWhich: May 12th - June 15th
  • Sayamy: May 30th - June 12th

Code:
[blockquote][center][h=2]DATE - MANDATORY END DATE[/h]
[b]THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:[/b]
Character1, Character2, Etc.[/center]

Reason for absence here![/blockquote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanni

Player
Species
Human Nerd
Organizer
link

May 27th - June 8th

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
Manfred von Richthofen and Cal Kestis

Some of you may know if you rp with me that my father was involved in an accident. Combined with other family-planned things, this has been a not-great start to summer. BUT my life should return to relative normalcy June 8th, so that's when I'm going to be back to full posting mode! <3

Bremusa

Champion of Lesbians Worldwide
Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

JUNE 1 - JUNE 14

Rena Ryuugu, Bernkastel, Abigail Williams​

Just got a new job. I'm going to take two weeks off to adjust to my new schedule.

Dantalion

Is this an enemy stand?
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

June 1st - June 14th

Yusuke Kitagwa, Phosphophyllite, Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd, Sinbad, Bruno Bucciarati, Joseph Joestar, Gyro Zeppeli, Itachi Uchiha​

This is just in case because I will continue to try to post when I can, but things have just been rough. Just graduated, sorting out college, etc etc. This is just in case I need it

Ursiel

Avid Writer
Species
Human (maybe)
Occupation
Astrophysicist (probably)
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link

May 31st - July 1st?

All.​

I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately and I don't think I'm on the right medication. On top of that, a friend of mine committed suicide and I'm having to deal with that. Sorry, guys. I know I've been super flaky lately, but I'm trying to work through it.

Birb

is the werb
Occupation
Murder!birb
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link

JUNE 2 - JUNE 10

Pietro Maximoff & Jaskier​

I am on my last week of the semester and I have papers plus finals due. I will be largely absent until i finish my last final!

Idris

Part Time Jedi
Occupation
Time-Traveller
Organizer
link

3rd June- 3rd July

Carol Danvers, Rey Solo​

I'm still struggling muse wise with everything going on at the moment.

ScorpioRat

Player
Organizer
link

June 6th - July 1st

Makoto Niijima, Jeralt Eisner, Edelgard von Hresvelg, YoRHa Type A No.2, Enji Todoroki, Fareeha Amari.​

Time's kinda short for me and my desire to write is flimsy at the moment, but I'm trying to keep up as much as I can.

eudaemonics

idiot clown supreme
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

JUNE 10th - JULY 15th

Ritsuka Fujimaru, Narancia Ghirga, Allen Walker​

i'm going in for minor jaw surgery on june 16th! i'll be 100% fine, but i wanted to start my absence a little bit before the date so i can relax a bit.

Lance McClain

Voltron: Legendary Defender
Species
Human/part-Altean
Occupation
Unemployed
Alignment
Chaotic Good

June 6 - June 14

@Lance McClain

Moving to a new apartment, so have to make sure that goes smoothly. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Species
a human
Occupation
studying stuff

19th June - 6th July

Talia
Joff
Supes
Mirena
Harls
Kylo
Pino​

I'll be in Athens for a week and a half starting Monday with no internet WHICH IS GOOD BC IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR A TEST AND MY PREPARATION FOR IT HAS BEEN CRAP SO FAR

i will be writing the posts i owe on my downtime and post when i come back

summer has been p awesome and constructive in plots and threads and yall are super amazing and i love u so i'll be on top of things the moment the test is out of the way

i luv u

Jack

Player
Species
Moose
Occupation
Dog lady
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link

JULY 2ND - JULY 16TH

Ozma, Godzilla, Zack Fair, Crowley​

So after months of quarantine and uncertainty, I'm finally going back to work! Not to the same position as before, however. As some of you might know, I coordinate the dog daycare of a veterinary clinic, but because interest is super low with the state of the world right now, I'm switching to working in the actual clinic itself, which is awesome, because it's been a while since I got to be a part of that side of things, but it also means my online time is about to be sliced and diced, as, unlike my daycare gig, I can't juggle being on my phone with doing actual work now.

Basically 12+ hour shifts that are pretty pedal-to-the-metal means I'm probably going to need a few weeks to find my bearings. Hopefully I'll still be around and energized on my days of... but if not pls remember me fondly.

Reactions: Rune

Alice

Player
Species
You summoned me, you should know
Occupation
Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

June 20th - July 5th

Orpheus
Emiel Regis Godefroy
Dorian Gray​

There's a few kinda shitty things happening right now, and I am mentally drained because of it. Writing is really hard right now. This isn't an absence in the very sense of it as much as it is simply a note that I'll likely be posting much slower - but I wanted to be on the safe side with activity check and stuff.
So yeah. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. Until then, sorry for the delay

Andii

Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link

June 21st - July 1st

Brunnhilde, Byleth Eisner, Jesse Faden, Mara Jade, Mercury Black, Toby Daye, Triss Merigold​

I got midterms next week, got a lot going on in my head right now. I'm tired and really dealing with my anxiety/depression right now on top of it all, so posts are going to be a little hit or miss for the next little bit.

Will still be doing staff work but I'm just low energy ball rn. </3 Hopefully back to normal after midterms and the like! <3

Hannah

let our troubles fade out into the night
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

29th June - 27th July

Carrie White, Clara Oswin Oswald, Patricia Walker, Violet Parr​

I'm starting my full time job (hopefully) on this date, alongside studying part-time, so it's going to take a bit of getting used to. Plus, my anxiety is currently through the roof at all of this change. I'll be here but slow.

• Sad
Reactions: Jiggy

EXORDIUM

Trash™
Species
Human-ish
Occupation
Full-time Child Of Hades
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Organizer
link

June 25th - July 16th

Anna Valerious, Atsushi Nakajima, Lan Wangji, Midna, Selina Kyle, Takashi Shirogane, Zatanna Zatara​

Been some RL stuff happening that's made me feel bogged down and eternally exhausted. Writing just isn't happening right now, not to the quality I'd like to give out anyway. I'm sorry for the inconvenience to those I'm rping with, I'm not going to be completely gone, just very, very slow.

• Sad
Reactions: Jiggy

Chelly

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good

June 26 - July 15th

Rise Kujikawa, Julianne Stingray, Euphemia li Britannia​

Honestly, I’m just exhausted. I have a lot to do and it feels like more things keep piling up. I’ll try to slowly work on replies but yeah.

Reactions: Crawly

FullMoon

Shipper
Species
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

July 1st - July 31st

Ayano Tateyama, Cyrus Albright, Leonie Pinelli, Peter Parker, Raihan, Ryotaro Dojima, Ryuji Sakamoto​

I've hit a real slump when it comes to writing and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do to get out of it. Plus, I've just been feeling kinda down lately. I'm hoping to get my muse back in the coming month, but we'll see how it goes.

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

July 1st - July 15th

Carter J. Burke, Isuzu Sohma​

Muse has been in a bit of a funk and I have a lot of distractions to top it off. I'll still be posting, but will be slower.

Last edited:

Raine

don't let me burn up and fade away
Community Relations Division
Species
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

JULY 4TH - JULY 12TH

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS
angela orosco, bo dennis, damon salvatore, helena wayne, isabelle lightwood, jessica jones, rachel roth, ruby branwen-rose, scott mccall, stephanie brown, sydney novak, lexa.​

i'm a little burned out by everything atm so i'm taking a break to recharge. while be around for pandora trails since that is important!

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • milk
    local cryptid

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member