By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Absences Tracker

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link

April 4th - April 16th

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS: Mara Jade​

So for two weeks my son is back to remote learning due to.. well you know why. Anyway, he's autistic so unfortunately remote learning is difficult for him to handle so I'm going to be focusing my time on him, and with me working every night it'll make posting hard. I may be able to post in this period without any issue, but I'd rather just play it safe for now and post this absence.

Siri

je suis loser
Application Division
Organizer
link

April 5th - April 12th

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
Ciri, Din Djarin, Sasuke Uchiha, Wanda Maximoff, Shinobu Kocho, Jane Foster (WHO I WILL FINISH)​

work, stress, big
energy

i will be around for essential stuff but may be spotty n quiet for a bit!

• Sweat
Reactions: Raine

Blix

Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link

7th APRIL - 21st APRIL

Peter Maximoff
Eric Draven​

So so so sorry to those waiting on posts. I'm calling an official absence, saaawb. Life is being very rude atm, first it was some anxiety issues, then my dad had a serious accident with a circular saw (which suuuper helped the anxiety hAhAAAA) and now I just had the jab and I've reacted to it with an m.e./fibro flare. AYYYY what a time to be alive. Take pity on me a little longer, I will eventually be back once life stops kicking me in the ass.

Andii

Coordinator
Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link

April 8th - April 17th

Brunnhilde
Byleth Eisner
Hilda Ware
Jesse Faden
Toby Daye
Tyki Mikk​

Ahaha finals.

Last edited:

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

APRIL 11TH - MAY 2ND

Chrom, Dante, Jesse McCree, Lavi, Sylvain Jose Gautier, Yuri Leclerc​

haha i really did Not mean to be back here so soon but my actual physical health took a nosedive and i have a doctor's appointment on monday so i'm still gonna be away for a bit

Ann Takamaki

Persona
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'6
Occupation
Shop Clerk/Model
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link

5th April - 25th April

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS: Ann Takamaki​

A mixture of starting a new job, getting a COVID jab and generally feeling a little overwhelmed with life has made a no muse Afro. I'm so sorry for everyone waiting on posts from me, I promise I will get back on the horse as soon as I can, I think I just need to take a load off <3 Thank you so much for being wonderful and being patient with me <3

• Love
Reactions: Octi and Hannah

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom