By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Absences Tracker

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link

2/1 - 2/28

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
G'raha Tia
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Keith Kogane​

Just a mixture of being generally busy and not having a ton of writing motivation outside of one character. Working on picking myself back up!

• Love
Reactions: milk

Sayamy

Player

9 - 18 February

Daniel Wing, Sasuke Tanaka​

Exams. Which means I should probably actually prepare instead of hanging around here.

Dantalion

Is this an enemy stand?
Pronouns
They/them
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

February 8th - March 301st

Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd, Sinbad, Bruno Bucciarati, Joseph Joestar, Gyro Zeppeli, Bayonetta, Zagreus, Satoru Gojo, Elliott Witt​

Between school, health, and personal things I just to take a bit of a break. I'll do posts but an absence just in case.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vira

Bremusa

Let's go, lesbians!
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

2/10 - 2/28

Illyasviel von Einzbern, Nitocris, Tsumugi Shirogane, Kotone Shiomi, Rhea​

Depression is acting up again and I barely have any energy or motivation to do things right now. Putting this up just in case.

milk

chaos connoisseur
Pronouns
She/Them
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

FEB 14 - FEB 20

Ren, Dazai, Asra, Robin, Amiguchi, Tartaglia, Xiao, Qrow​

This may amount to Nothing but with my phone about to die I figured I need to be careful. Last night at 6pm my power was knocked out for myself and 140,000 people by a giant tree falling from the weight of the recent ice and snow. The power company is yet to have an ETA for it to be back, and people who know the area keep phrasing things in "days" so...hahaha.

It's been out for 13 hours already, and hopefully it'll be back within the hour but...yeah. end date is sort of a worst case scenario.

Also if my work still has power and the weather calms enough I can drive, in theory I'll be online at work. But there's also a chance work has no power and/or the weather cancels work again.

Anyway, yikes

6PM update: still no power, ended up hanging out at work with permission from my boss. trying to find a hotel to stay at lololol fml

Last edited:

Sayamy

Player

6 - 15th March

Daniel Wing, Sasuke Tanaka​
Know the last one hasn't even run out yet... but the fieldtrip that no one could guarantee would happen is actually happening. A miracle. It's a whole graded course, so I have to focus on that... on top we're in a tiny pension in a tiny town in as-rural-as-gets and the teachers will essentially abandon us in the wilderness daily between breakfast and dinner, weekends included. WLAN is promised, I got my phone, but I doubt there'll be much happening

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

FEB. 18TH - MAR. 29TH

Chrom, Dante, Jesse McCree, Lavi, Sylvain Jose Gautier, Yuri Leclerc​

my energy and motivation are just entirely dead. this month is always rough for me and i am so tired of it kicking my ass so i'm gonna step back. see y'all soon
edit: things are genuinely only getting worse so i'm extending this​

Last edited:

Jack

Player
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link

FEB 19 - MARCH 19

Ozma
Kakashi Hatake
Sephiroth
Venti​

I work in a veterinary clinic and our province has become the national Covid Hotspot. Planes no longer come in, we're in an intense lock down, etc etc, and my workplace is feeling the effects. Tempers are frayed, emotions are running high, time is nonexistent, and honestly... I don't particularly care about RPing right now or acting sweet as pie, so this is a generalized advisory that I may not be around, or acting like myself. Even if I do post, I doubt it will be "fairly" among my characters.

• Love
Reactions: Hannah and milk

Yin

Player

Feb 21st - March 7th

Risotto Nero, Adrian Tepes, Toto Sakigami, and Rui​

I couldn't put this up the week before, but I really should have. The whole Texas blackouts took out my internet and water, and they've both been on and off ever since. Things have stabilized now that the cold is going away, but I need some time to catch up on work and homework. And also stabilize my mental >.< Been feeling kind of icky and unmotivated lately... So I'll just be really slow!

• Love
Reactions: Crawly

Clayr

evil by popular demand
Plots & Lore Division
Alignment
Chaotic Evil

28/02/21- 28/04/21

@Junko Enoshima, @Lenalee Lee, @Yuna, @Ran Mouri .​

I'm on placement, which means I'm basically doing full-time work for no pay, so I'm working 8 and a half hours every weekday, and working on top of that to make money. If I'm posting, it'll be scarce, bc i'm a) exhausted and b) have no time.

Chelly

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good

2/27 - 3/6

Euphemia li Britannia, Rise Kujikawa, Persephone​

More of a slow-atus than anything. February has been a bit of a busy month in general and I've been working hard on trying to find a job. It's left me a little burnt out and my muse being really fickle. I'm trying to pump out posts, but also just need some time to myself.

• Love
Reactions: wist

Current Season

Status Updates

Pleeeeeaasse let it get sunny and warm early this year!!!
HOW IS IT MARCH ALREADY?!?!?? :eek:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itachi Uchiha
Top Bottom