moon called
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
True Neutral

SEPTEMBER 28TH - SEPTEMBER 30TH

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
Billy Maximoff, Daniela Dimitrescu, Jill Valentine, Ruby Rose​

i am putting this up now otherwise my goldfish brain will forget! but it'll be my first covid vaccine and idk how it'll affect me so i'm just putting it up in case i do have side effects. <3

Loren

Player

September 8th-24th

Alec Lightwood​

Work is taking a lot out of me right now, so idk how much posting I'll be doing. [/blockquote]

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Elle

ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.
Alignment
Lawful Evil

Sept 9th- Sept 30th

Magnus Bane​

Life is busy! I'm making a lot of trips to visit my partner in another state the past month and this month, and I'm working a lot of extra shifts to make up for the days I'm taking off for said visits, so between the two I haven't had as much posting time/muse lately :( hoping to adjust a bit this month and get back into a new routine for October!!

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

September 10th - September 31th -

Supes
Harley
Kylo
Talia
Oncie​

Comic con Athens is tomorrow, then I'm sleeping for a week, then I'm going to Belgium, then I'm settling on my dorm with my new roommate, then Orientation Days, then courses. So yeah busy af man

I owe so much but dw I'll do them all on my down time and post when I can

I don't know why I posted this from kylos account

It should be all caps lock if I was in character

• Love

Kaeg

:/

9/12 - 10/1

Hal Jordan, Ares, Steve Rogers.​

Gotta readjust to school and my new job along with some life shit. I'll keep yall updated probably.

• Love

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Alignment
Neutral Good

Sept 14th - Sept 20th

Moh Kohn
Bobo T. Chimpanzee
Bane
Josef Bugman
Billy Batson
Mega Man
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter​

Work's picking up! It's very exciting but it means this month will be hellishly busy! I'll try to post as much as possible, but I need the absence I think!

• Love
Reactions: Jace and Octi

Hannah

✧・゚: * we are magic ✧・゚:*
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

14th September - 21st September

Alice Liddell, Cassandra Dimitrescu, Claire Redfield, Leia Organa, Rose the Hat​

Still here, just giving myself a week to catch up as work has become crazy busy since last week and knocked the energy out of me.

• Love

Chrosmo

Wah!
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
Any
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

14th September - 14th October

Adrien Agreste, C.C,Carlos Oliviera, Charlemagne, Kaeya Alberich, Steve Harrington, .​

Just a lil burnt out from work and need time to regain my bones a lil <3

• Love
Reactions: Jace and Octi

Eclipse

Player
Pronouns
She/Her

September 14 - September 20

Wedge Antilles​

It’s been an annoying couple of months. Part of it’s definitely the heat of late summer, the other is random busy, third is my being slow, selective, and nonexistent just about everywhere I write at. I figure it’s time for that official away notice before I forget it entirely, like already been happening. Apologies to those I’ve plotted/threaded with, please let me know if you would like to start something else or continue with a date moved accordingly if needed, meanwhile!

• Love

hmnmnnmnnm

Player
Pronouns
She/Her

September 14 - September 20

Shinya Hiiragi, Xerxes Break​

Ahhhh, I spilled a whole cup of juice on my computer. I'll be away for a bit to get it fixed.

• Love

Harrow

Application Division
Pronouns
he/him

SEPTEMBER 16TH - OCTOBER 1ST

Catra, Qiqi, Prompto Argentum, Venti, Gin Akutagawa​

aaaaaaaaaaaa so we got our apartment and found out we can move in TOMORROW and my house is still only half packed bc i did not expect it to be this fast SO I now have a v v v busy week ahead of me as I throw my whole life into boxes and uproot me and my cats for a cross-country drive to our new home. Giving myself roughly two weeks for both packing, moving, and getting settled in at new place and finding a job there. aaaaaaaaaa i will still be around in the discord some but no posties/staff duties until i return

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom