Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private across the threads of time

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
september 15th || @Carrie White

It was starting to get dark and Beverly still hadn't found much in the way of somewhere to live. Sure there had been the welcome center that she had been told about, but she hadn't exactly felt comfortable going there. So she hadn't, and instead she simply took to wandering around, getting more used to the land and where everything was.

An ache settled in her heart as she thought about her friends, the rest of the Losers, wishing they were here. So lost in her thoughts, she wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, and while she hadn't bumped into everyone around here, she did with one in particular.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrie White

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=transparent, none, none]
[/box]

Everything had changed in just a few short weeks. Carrie had gone from grieving over Bo being gone, to having her come back. It hadn’t helped her nerves, but she couldn’t remember the last time she’d been happier. She had her mother back – one that really cared about her. She did worry a lot that Pandora would take Bo from her again, but she tried to shove that feeling down.

A shoulder meeting her chest made her stop, and she nearly dropped her satchel as she did so. Her face softened when she realised it was girl, a bit younger than her. She had lovely flaming red hair, much nicer than Carrie’s mousy own.

“Um, are you alright?” She quietly asked.

Reactions: Beverly Marsh
Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
There were two of the losers here and that made her happy to know, even if she missed the rest of them like a permanent ache in her chest. One was better than none, and at least Eddie had a parental figure that wouldn't shove pills down his throat.

Fingers were curled around the key hanging around her neck, the cool metal a comfort, even through so many trying times. It had been a key to her old house, and it also represented, to her, that she was the key, the heart of the losers.

"I'm alright, are you?" Beverly asked, feeling a little embarrassed. She'd be lost in thought and it had been her fault for bumping into her. "I'm sorry about that. Bit lost in thought."

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

Carrie noticed the key around the girl’s neck, like the one she used to have, before she’d decided to hide it away. She didn’t need reminding of her home, even if sometimes Pandora wasn’t much better.

“Yeah...yeah, I’m okay,” she said, releasing the breath she’d been holding at the thought of the girl being hurt. She blinked, wondering if she should try and see what was wrong. Bo would have wanted her to help, right?

“Um...is everything okay? Are you tryin’ to get somewhere?”

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

She was....new? Oh. Either that or she was lost. Pandora did that, it was a big place.

"You're in Centria-well, Ark City--but Centria is easier to remember... Carrie stammered out, trying to be helpful but not used to it.

"It's, uh, it's not so bad eventually."

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"Ah thanks. I'll keep that in mind!" Beverly replied, grateful. This place was huge and it was easy to get lost even after being here a while.

"It sure beats my old home, that's for sure."

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

She smiled, more in relief that the girl hadn’t thought her stupid or sneered at her muddled advice “Yeah…Mine too.” she said, without thinking. Well, at least since Bo had come back, it did.

“I, um, where did you wanna go again?” Flustered, Carrie suddenly forgot she hadn't had that answer.

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Beverly gave Carrie a sympathetic look. A look of understanding that only those who'd lived through pain and trauma could understand.

"Do you know of anywhere that is fun?" Bev asked, a sudden idea forming in her head.

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

Fun. That depended on what this girl might like to do. She could suggest the things she herself liked doing, but she didn't want the girl to judge her, or worse, laugh. It was a stupid thought, as the redhead had shared a look she knew very well. Sympathy.

"I, um, I think there's an arcade near here that has..y'know, games." Carrie tried to sound cool about it, but failed miserably. To Beverly, she would sound more like an alien who had just discovered the concept of video games.

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

“Me?” Carrie blurted, as though she wasn’t expecting the girl to offer, in spite of it being her idea. “Um, sure, I’d like that,” she stuttered out, smiling.

“It’s this way, not far, promise.”

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"Yea! It's a lot more fun with friends." It was clear she already was viewing Carrie as a friend and she wouldn't be swayed from that line of thought. "I'll follow your lead!"

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

She thought they were friends, already? Carrie felt…happy about that? “O-okay then,” she softly replied, trying to remember which way it was – Bev’s words had thrown her off. Luckily, they soon got there, although as they got through the door, she fidgeted, having never played an arcade game before.

“What do you like playin’?”

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"I like Street Fighter." Beverly replied to Carrie's question. She'd played it because Richie had after he'd shown it to her, and him treating her just like another one of the gang was something she would never forget.

Him and the rest of the Losers did and she loved them to pieces for it. "I'm not sure what games they have here compared to back home."

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

“Street Fighter?” Carrie repeated. “What’s, um, that like?”

She looked around – there were a couple that looked like driving games, from the steering wheel, one or two shooting games that Carrie flinched at as she heard the gunshots. Aside from the machines, there was one or two tables that had the words ‘air hockey’ over the top of them.

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"It's a really fun fighting game!" Beverly was grinning as they entered the arcade, not about to make fun of Carrie for her own lack of experience and instead, when she got settled enough, Bev showed her the way to one of the machines. Motioning for Carrie to join her, she went to put a coin in the slot, making sure the game was set for both of them to play.

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[/box]

Carrie trusted Bev’s opinion, as it wasn’t like she knew what to do. She kind of felt bad, as it was her idea to come here in the first place, but the girl didn’t seem to mind.

“You’ll, ah, you’ll have to show me what to do,” she said, giving a nervous smile as the screen lit up with the message ‘press start.’

Top Bottom