By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Rumor Aliens Abduct Pets

Article:
14th March - 14th April

Over the last month there has been a sharp spike in pets going missing in Pandopolis City, with the vast majority of incidents occurring in Blackhaven. If you pass a streetlight or shop window, you’re likely to find it plastered with posters of missing cats and dogs.

Many conspiracy theories are circulating about the disappearances with a large proportion of pet owners fearing that martians have abducted their animals to dissect in the Cosmic Wilderness. A much smaller minority believe that heartless thieves are stealing the animals to dress up as rare species in hopes of tricking wealthy private collectors into buying them.

According to your best friend’s sister’s brother-in-law’s aunt, law authorities in Pandopolis City have advised pet owners not to allow their animals out of their sight and to grow corn in their gardens to distract the martians.

Relevant Threads (Optional}
Drive a wolf out of Pandopolis City: Sadly, the truth is a lot less interesting. A wolf has been preying on people’s pets.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom