It is fall and i am not sure what to do with my characters right now so i am tossing up one of these. Please feel free to respond, if you have ideas of your own toss them my way. I do tend to prefer communicating on discord but i will do my best here.
She has been in Pandora for more than a year now. She lives in the commune and works for them exploring/charting deepspace and hopefully maybe one day finding a way out. She is as a consequence of that pretty mobile and has her own space ships.
- My brain that is not Ahsoka's. This is more or less just an open call if people want to thread with her or want to have a topic with her. She is pretty versatile.
Diva with a lot of thoughts about those in power and especially those in the nobility. She has been an actress in pandora ever since she arrived about a year ago. And she appears as one of the main characters on NCIS Pandopolis. This season she is also starting school again attending Pandopolis University, studying political science. Ooh and she also owns a club with some friends. If your character has been around for a while they might remember her from the original killing game.
- I would love some school settings ideas for Dorothea. She is surprisingly smart and insightful but up until now has never really played it up or drawn attention to it. Because as a songstress it's easier to go through life with people making certain assumptions about you. I'm also planning to write some op-ed political pieces in Dorothea's name so maybe your character can help with one of those or read one of those.
He's 13 and he's trying. The past few months have been pretty rough on the kid. He was in the second killing game where Junko manipulated him into killing a lot of people. For which he still carries a lot of guilt. His dad also disappeared so that leaves him with his Father, whom Morgan loves dearly but still sad. So i am hoping to cut the kid a break this month. Mostly...
- Ok so Morgan needs friends. At this point it's a bit sad tbh. So if you play a character between let's say ages 10 and 16 who wouldn't mind making a new friend i present Morgan to you. He is super smart and intelligent but only in certain situations, otherwise he is very much the guy with a single brain cell. He's currently living in Centria in Pharos Academy, so if your character attends that's how they could meet. Bonus points for you is that he has a very cute dog and yes you can pet him.
- So this is where the mostly in giving Morgan a break comes in. Morgan is getting a dopple. Main Morgan has lost most of his memories and only remembers his mother (Robin, who is a man in Pandora). Doppel Morgan has all of his memories and as a result still believes they are serving Grima, the fell dragon, on their quest of world destroying and whatever else giant evil dragons do.
- So Morgan was the killer in the most recent killing game. If your character is still dealing with that either because they were in it or because they are looking into it. We can absolutely plot something.
Business owner, plant person and cat poop coffee enthusiast. Haru also doesn't really have a lot going on right now. She mostly spends time with her large group of friends from back home, and limited group of people she's met in Pandora.
- Haru is getting a doppel this season. Who will have all of Haru's memories but Milady's (Haru's persona) personality.
Ardyn Lucis Caelum
Ardyn is just drifting about. He has his chocobo, he his aware that there was another Ardyn in here before he arrived. But he is just going about. Healing those he can and those who need help. And occasionally being a massive massive troll.
- It's still Ardyn except he has all of the memories and ideas he would have at the end of the game. He's definitely evil, might stab you, might turn you into a deamon, it depend son his mood probably.
- Regular Ardyn is a wanderer so he is walking all over the world and can pop up just about anywhere. So he is pretty open as far as plotting goes.