Seasonal Plotter Allu's Autumn Aims

Character-focused plotter for the current season!
Description
man i love alliteration

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her

Allu's Autumn Plans Aims

sub-heading

It is fall and i am not sure what to do with my characters right now so i am tossing up one of these. Please feel free to respond, if you have ideas of your own toss them my way. I do tend to prefer communicating on discord but i will do my best here.

Ahsoka Tano

She has been in Pandora for more than a year now. She lives in the commune and works for them exploring/charting deepspace and hopefully maybe one day finding a way out. She is as a consequence of that pretty mobile and has her own space ships.

The Ideas
  • My brain that is not Ahsoka's. This is more or less just an open call if people want to thread with her or want to have a topic with her. She is pretty versatile.

Dorothea Arnault

Diva with a lot of thoughts about those in power and especially those in the nobility. She has been an actress in pandora ever since she arrived about a year ago. And she appears as one of the main characters on NCIS Pandopolis. This season she is also starting school again attending Pandopolis University, studying political science. Ooh and she also owns a club with some friends. If your character has been around for a while they might remember her from the original killing game.

The Ideas
  • I would love some school settings ideas for Dorothea. She is surprisingly smart and insightful but up until now has never really played it up or drawn attention to it. Because as a songstress it's easier to go through life with people making certain assumptions about you. I'm also planning to write some op-ed political pieces in Dorothea's name so maybe your character can help with one of those or read one of those.

Morgan

He's 13 and he's trying. The past few months have been pretty rough on the kid. He was in the second killing game where Junko manipulated him into killing a lot of people. For which he still carries a lot of guilt. His dad also disappeared so that leaves him with his Father, whom Morgan loves dearly but still sad. So i am hoping to cut the kid a break this month. Mostly...

The Ideas
  • Ok so Morgan needs friends. At this point it's a bit sad tbh. So if you play a character between let's say ages 10 and 16 who wouldn't mind making a new friend i present Morgan to you. He is super smart and intelligent but only in certain situations, otherwise he is very much the guy with a single brain cell. He's currently living in Centria in Pharos Academy, so if your character attends that's how they could meet. Bonus points for you is that he has a very cute dog and yes you can pet him.
  • So this is where the mostly in giving Morgan a break comes in. Morgan is getting a dopple. Main Morgan has lost most of his memories and only remembers his mother (Robin, who is a man in Pandora). Doppel Morgan has all of his memories and as a result still believes they are serving Grima, the fell dragon, on their quest of world destroying and whatever else giant evil dragons do.
  • So Morgan was the killer in the most recent killing game. If your character is still dealing with that either because they were in it or because they are looking into it. We can absolutely plot something.

Haru Okumura

Business owner, plant person and cat poop coffee enthusiast. Haru also doesn't really have a lot going on right now. She mostly spends time with her large group of friends from back home, and limited group of people she's met in Pandora.

The Ideas
  • Haru is getting a doppel this season. Who will have all of Haru's memories but Milady's (Haru's persona) personality.

Ardyn Lucis Caelum

Ardyn is just drifting about. He has his chocobo, he his aware that there was another Ardyn in here before he arrived. But he is just going about. Healing those he can and those who need help. And occasionally being a massive massive troll.

The Ideas
  • It's still Ardyn except he has all of the memories and ideas he would have at the end of the game. He's definitely evil, might stab you, might turn you into a deamon, it depend son his mood probably.
  • Regular Ardyn is a wanderer so he is walking all over the world and can pop up just about anywhere. So he is pretty open as far as plotting goes.

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Meta-human
Height
5'4"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Cursed, or something
Hello lovely! Even though it isn't the same Ardyn as before, I would still LOVE to get a thread together for him and Tosh at some point. She still remembers the weird dream world, even though she only thinks it was a dream and would probably be a little awkward about it xD But, she's also getting turned into an Inhuman this season and will have powers of her own and some new, not so human features. She's going to be dealing with a lot both emotionally and trying to learn how to live with her new abilities and the things it's changing for her. Let me know if you'd like to do something with them <3

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Toshiko Sato YES i would love for something of them together.

Ardyn doesn't know that he was here before but he is getting a sense that something is off because people have recognized him without him having any clue who these people are.

Maybe we can do something after she gets her powers? Ardyn would be the type to help out and maybe Tosh would be more inclined to feel comfortable around him if she remembers the dream world and all that?

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Meta-human
Height
5'4"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Cursed, or something
That would be wonderful! Tosh is definitely going to need some help because she's going to be so overwhelmed. I think she's not going to recognize him right up front, but like that weird "I think I know you from somewhere, maybe" feeling. And I think the dream world experience would give her a sense of comfort around him, even if she's not sure why. She's getting her powers September 20th, and probably getting dropped off somewhere to be found by Oscar between then and the 22nd, so I'd be happy to do a thread any time after that!

Reactions: Allunara

Mega Man

Mega Man
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Mega Man
Height
5ft 3in
Occupation
Mega Man
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Mega Man
You've got a nice young man who needs friends? What a coincidence, so do I!

I'd really like to do a plot with Morgan and Mega! They're in the same area, for one, but also I feel that given Morgan's experiences and general hardships he could do with a friend who's just... nice, y'know? For Mega's part, he's struggling to fit in a bit in this world, and while he's used to humans (likes them a lot, in fact!) he does feel a bit lonely. Perhaps a friend is just what he needs, too?

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
That would be wonderful! Tosh is definitely going to need some help because she's going to be so overwhelmed. I think she's not going to recognize him right up front, but like that weird "I think I know you from somewhere, maybe" feeling. And I think the dream world experience would give her a sense of comfort around him, even if she's not sure why. She's getting her powers September 20th, and probably getting dropped off somewhere to be found by Oscar between then and the 22nd, so I'd be happy to do a thread any time after that!
Yeah absolutely, he looks mostly the same cause i think we had them in the 70s/80s and i headcannoned Ardyn having long hair then and he has long hair here cause this is the before times.

but yeah yeah def, where would she be hanging out after she gets her powers?
You've got a nice young man who needs friends? What a coincidence, so do I!

I'd really like to do a plot with Morgan and Mega! They're in the same area, for one, but also I feel that given Morgan's experiences and general hardships he could do with a friend who's just... nice, y'know? For Mega's part, he's struggling to fit in a bit in this world, and while he's used to humans (likes them a lot, in fact!) he does feel a bit lonely. Perhaps a friend is just what he needs, too?
Yeah absolutely that's exactly what he needs. And i can def see them getting along. Morgan is like very unaware of tech stuff though, perks of coming from fantasy europe, but i can totally see him taking to Mega.

• Love
Reactions: Mega Man

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Meta-human
Height
5'4"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Cursed, or something
I think she's mostly going to be in space, because Oscar is finding her right after, so she'll stay with him for a bit. It's also where she lived last, so she might feel safest there for a bit.

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
I think she's mostly going to be in space, because Oscar is finding her right after, so she'll stay with him for a bit. It's also where she lived last, so she might feel safest there for a bit.
it's not directly Ardyn's type of environment which might make it all the funnier ngl i am here for it

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Meta-human
Height
5'4"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Cursed, or something
Let's do it! She's wide open after September 22nd so far!

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom