By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete An Empty House

This roleplay has reached its conclusion.

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Mechanic, Last Chance Fixers
Relationship Status
Impossible
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
"A lot of it was the usual jumbled nonsense you'd expect from dreams. Some of it was memories from very distant ancestors, most of them in the guise of a wild animal. Those were a lot of fun, just because they were so different from life on Earth." He sighs, remembering the strange things that lurk in the dark depths of alien seas.

Reactions: Daniel Wing

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Daniel shrugs a bit. „I don't dream like that“ Probably fault of his too good memory, providing details others couldn't even remember shortly after. “Wonder if that'll change now...” Less nightmares already, though he didn't remember much else instead. Might be that it's just nonsense, might be his memory issues.

Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Relationship Status
Impossible
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
"I hope you have better dreams now." Daniel deserves good dreams. His waking life has been hard for too long.

Palmer looks at his friend with a yawn. It's not real, not in the usual way, but it's the best he can do. "I don't wanna keep you up all night, man. I'll be okay if you come back tomorrow."

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“I don't wake up that often anymore. But don't remember much between either.” It's process still, given that now he at least gets a full nights sleep without trouble. Life is easier rested.

Daniel takes the hint, smiles. “Alright. I got some work early, but I'll be over around noon – if you haven't heard from me by 3pm, I forgot and you can come break a window down.” Not all a joke, but he wants to give Palmer a perspective on the time so he won't fall into a panic again.

Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Relationship Status
Impossible
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
"Sounds like a plan." He laughs a bit at the half-joke. Three in the afternoon seems reasonable enough to wait for.

Palmer is happy to meditate himself into a puddle if it makes the night go faster: a night has never seemed so long and desolate before. Not since back home, at least, when he had to pretend sleep at the end of every dawnless day while 'his' friends went mad around him. At least he has a friend remaining now. Maybe even more than one, depending on whether you can count people who are scared of him as friends.

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
One last time he pats Palmers shoulder, then leaves for good. “Till tomorrow.” If his friend won't answer the door then, well, he can climb up to a window, wait as long as he got time. A small crisis won't change a thing between them and he'll stay around as long as needed.

Current Season

Status Updates

So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuuki Konno
Top Bottom