By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private and wouldn't you love to love her [m]

C
C

Cordelia Day

mature content for sexy times. i mean lbr, this was bound to happen lmao

dec 22nd || @Misty Day

She had everything prepared.

It was the solstice and while that was important for witches, there was also another reason why she had sent Misty out for the day while she fixed up the greenhouse for what she wanted to do. Their various animals roamed around, with the cat she had adopted earlier on in the year curled up on the table purring away.

There was a snake somewhere in the plants too, its green scales made for good camouflage.

Hearing the door open, even with Stevie Nicks singing from the small radio(she had found a whole lot of Stevie's songs in one of the small stores and she had grabbed them quick smart), and called out to her girlfriend. "I'm in the greenhouse!" Cordelia called, nervously fidgeting with a potted plant that held Misty's favorite flower, with a small box opened beneath and a ring shining clearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Misty Day
M
M

Misty Day

[box=none, none, #9370DB 1px solid]
Misty was excited to spend the first solstice with the woman she loved more than anything. She hadn’t argued when Delia asked her to go and grab a couple of things from town; it was just an excuse to go and grab a few more seasonal things to decorate the house with. The witch preferred the seasons where everything was in bloom, but there was something about being nice and cosy with her love and celebrating.

As soon as she’d opened the door, she could hear her girlfriend’s voice and smiled. Putting down the shopping, her ears perked up at the sound of Stevie Nicks as she got closer to the greenhouse, petting some of the animals on the way.

“What’s all this...?” She grinned but trailed off as she saw Delia, looking as amazing as ever, holding what she knew was her favourite flower. It was what was beneath that caught her eye. Was this...? She looked from the ring to the blonde, eyes already shining.
[/box]

Reactions: Cordelia Day
C
C

Cordelia Day

Cordelia had thought she was in love back with her ex-husband. While she cared for him, it was nothing compared to the love that coursed through her veins for the woman before her. Her ex had been someone she had married and thought she loved, though that was mostly out to spite her mother.

Misty was nothing like her ex. Misty was far better, more incredible, more kind and caring(and not a witch hunter), a million times more fierce and deserving of everything good in this world. And so she was watching as Misty entered, with love clear in her eyes, the hum of Stevie's voice in the background calming her otherwise frantic heart.

"You hear of people talk about their soul mates. I never really understood that until I met you. You're my soul mate, Misty, my best friend, someone who I trust and love and want to be with for the rest of my life. Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?"

M
M

Misty Day

She waited, holding her breath, as she looked continously from the ring to Delia and back again. But she stopped as her love asked her the question she prayed had been coming, and a hand went to her mouth in a silent gasp, before she nodded, slowly at first then more enthusiastically. “Y-yes, a million time yes.” She reached forward, tears now flowing freely as she kissed Delia.
[/box]

C
C

Cordelia Day

There were so many nerves in her stomach that she was surprised that she wasn't floating with the wings of the butterflies. She was holding her own breath, her eyes watching Misty for any sign, hoping that she was reading the signs correctly.

Yes, the one word held her attention and she let out the air in her starved lungs, her eyes twinkling with tears. Even as she slipped the ring on her finger, Cordelia wasted no time in returning the kiss, her heart beating rapidly as adrenaline from the wait slowly abated, and she could focus on kissing Misty, bringing her closer to her, the love she held clear and palpable.

M
M

Misty Day

This woman, this amazing, caring woman really wanted her to be a part of her life forever. It was like a dream and Misty was sure she'd wake up in a minute. She moved closer, only breaking the kiss for air, and it was then she took in the ring - it felt just right.

“Delia...have I told you how amazin' you are? Amazin', stunnin'...I-I'm really...this means so much.” She gestured not only to her hand, but the plant, the music, hell, the whole greenhouse itself.
[/box]

C
C

Cordelia Day

Not many spoke to her like that. She spent most of her life with an adult who was cold and cruel and power hungry, and only when she came to the school and met Myrtle Snow did she finally realize what it was like to have a positive influence. She tried to do that with others, giving them a good influence, and someone they can talk to and trust.

"You deserve this. All of this. And I'm just honored that I can do this for you."

M
M

Misty Day

Both of them had been alone and never understood at different times in their life. She didn’t mention her, but Misty knew what a high-strung bitch Fiona was – it made the witch love Delia all the more and the determination to always treat her the very best she could.

“I’m the one that should be honoured – look at me, a swamp witch from nowhere getting to be with the greatest person in all of God’s creation for the rest of my life.”

She leaned in again, but was interrupted by one of the cats, who had jumped onto the nearby table and was now pawing at them. Misty laughed and took the animal into her arms, “Looks like Dixie is feelin’ left out. Think she wants to join the celebration.” It didn’t stop her from kissing Delia again, though she was careful not to squash the cat.
[/box]

C
C

Cordelia Day

Back when she was blind, when the acid had been thrown in her face from the cowardly attack, she had gained the ability to 'see' when she touched someone. Saw flashes of their life, saw the truth behind the wall of lies and hadn't needed her eyesight much because of it. Not that she had been able to see like what others saw, and losing her eyesight had been a small price to pay for the new gift.

That was how she learned the truth behind her ex-husband, and knew who Misty was even before she had introduced herself. Cordelia had heard of Misty's immolation before meeting her, and she had thought the younger witch had remained deceased. There'd been feelings of guilt on her part for not finding her sooner and being able to protect her, something that her mother should have done considering that was one of the roles a Supreme was supposed to perform.

Misty might have been a swamp witch but she was her swamp witch, and she held her hands with her own, looking deeply into her eyes. "You deserve all this and more, Misty. I'm just thankful that you were able to find your way to the school, and that I was able to be there for you." Cordelia felt her throat tighten a little, remembering when the Seven Wonders were being held and during descension, Misty had failed hers and had been reduced to ash.

"You're incredible and the world is better and brighter with you in it." Cordelia nodded, and before she was even able to kiss her again were they interrupted. Dixie wanted attention and of course who was she to refuse? Delia scratched Dixie behind an ear, eliciting the start of a purr, and then she turned her attention back to kissing Misty. Was it a bit awkward to do so without squashing the cat? Yes. But hey, that was fine. She wasn't going to complain.

M
M

Misty Day

Misty grinned, as tears fell down her face. The witch was equally thankful – she may have been in danger, but it was that, and finding Myrtle, that had brought her to the school in the first place, and to Delia. A woman who had taken her in, given her protection when she didn’t know her from Adam. It had pained her that not everyone saw just how good Delia was. She remembered their first magic session together, how she’d felt that connection then. She finally felt…home.

She curled her fingers around Delia’s own. “Me too – I mean, you’re the one who made me realise what I was missin’ out on – love, a home. And there’s no one or nothin’ else I’d ever want.”

The witch couldn’t imagine a moment in her life that was more special than now, ever. Misty set down Dixie on the table, before deepening the kiss. She wanted to show Delia how much this meant, and she wanted to now, in this moment.
[/box]

C
C

Cordelia Day

supreme witch bitch
Cordelia wondered if this was what Heaven was like - to be with someone you loved, in a warm, safe home and environment, surrounded by more animals than one could feasibly count(that was on Misty but of course, Delia had never said no, especially when she looked into those eyes - Misty or the animals it was up to them to guess) and now they were family. Simple as that.

There were no words. Her expression told it all as she listened, nodding ever so gently that the curls of her hair barely moved. With Dixie set back upon the table, Delia was able to be a little more aggressive knowing she wasn't about to accidentally squash her, pressing up against Misty and kissing her deeply.

Dixie, sensing where this was headed, flicked her tail lazily and then jumped off, slowly making her way out of the room least her innocent eyes see something that would scar her for life. This left Cordelia and Misty alone, and her hands running beneath Misty's shirt.

• Love
M
M

Misty Day

Misty moaned at Delia’s touch on her bare skin, as she slowly moved them backwards so her love had her back against the glass. She shrugged out of her cardigan and moved her lips to Delia’s neck and collabone, peppering them lightly with kisses.

• Love
C
C

Cordelia Day

supreme witch bitch
There was nothing Cordelia loved more was to show Misty just how she felt about her - as she was kissing her, fingers gently ran along her skin. She only broke away for a few moments to say "we should probably move to the bedroom," before grinning and returning to the kiss.

• Love
M
M

Misty Day

She would never get enough of Delia’s touch, never ever. “I think that’s a good idea,” Misty grinned, only leaning back enough so that their noses were touching. She ran a hand through her love’s hair, before taking her hand and leading her out of the greenhouse.

• Love
C
C

Cordelia Day

supreme witch bitch
By the time they reached their bedroom, Cordelia had managed to get them out of a few more items of clothing. She didn't break the kiss as they went through the door, only magic was used to close it again, before heading towards the bed.

"Let me take care of you today, Misty." Cordelia wanted to take care of her fiance, to give her everything in that moment. Misty had made her the happiest she'd ever been, and this would only grow.

• Love
M
M

Misty Day

Misty wanted to put as much of herself into this, but she knew that Delia had planned this day to be about her. So she sat back on the bed, pulling the other witch towards her and sliding her hands up and down her back, but letting her love take the lead.

• Love
C
C

Cordelia Day

supreme witch bitch
Misty was right. She had planned this to be all about her, and she would do everything in her power to do so.

With those silky hands running along her back, Cordelia climbed onto the bed after Misty, trailing kisses along her neck and collarbone, only to pause some times to nip lightly at her skin. She kept trailing those kisses and alternating with light nips the further she explored her fiancees body.

She would never tire of this. Absolutely never.

• Love
M
M

Misty Day

The witch's heavy breathing turned to moans and whimpers as Delia nipped at her neck and her hands explode. "Oh lord, Delia...you're so good." She arched her head back, long hair fanning back across the bed.

• Love
C
C

Cordelia Day

supreme witch bitch
Cordelia looked up at Misty from her perch with heavy lidded eyes full of lust and love, letting her hands explore gently over soft skin. One hand cupped Misty's breast while her mouth began kissing the other before those kisses went down, along her stomach and at her pelvis.

Her movements were slow at first, a little teasing here and there, before her thumb ran circles around her inner thigh. One finger, then two, buried deep into the wetness, before her tongue followed suit.

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF ANOTHER OF ZEKE'S ANIMALS!? :mad: #twd

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom