By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Text [angry lizard sounds]

Godzilla

Godzilla
Species
Kaiju / Human
Occupation
Problematic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
AUGUST 2, Y109 || @Edgar Cizko
DO YOU KNOW ASRA

THAT FUCKER

I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO FOOD AND I AM GOING TO TEAR OUT HIS THROAT WITH MY GLORIOUS TEETH

• Love
Reactions: Edgar Cizko

Edgar Cizko

DC Universe
Species
Human, extremely meta
Occupation
Professor at Schola Praeditos
Relationship Status
Waiting for the perfect mountain of a woman to come along
I don't give a flying fuck about your poor hookup choices

But if you find whoever the hell Asra is can you invite me? I don't know if you mean that literally or whatever but it sounds like a good time either way

I'll help you hide the body if you do

• Love
Reactions: Godzilla

Godzilla

Godzilla
Species
Kaiju / Human
Occupation
Problematic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
I DO NOT HAVE ANY HOOKS

You are not one of our pack obviously if you do not know where Asra is. Fuck you. You are not invited.

Why would I hide a body? To eat later? I would not want YOU to know where it was in that case. Fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgar Cizko

Edgar Cizko

DC Universe
Species
Human, extremely meta
Occupation
Professor at Schola Praeditos
Relationship Status
Waiting for the perfect mountain of a woman to come along
L O L I want whatever crack you're smoking

Awh that's mean. Sharing is caring

Who the fuck are you calling fucker, fucker? Did you get your balls cut off and you gotta be a sensitive little shit to compensate?

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom