By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Another poll!

Pick a character!

• Ahmanet (The Mummy 2017)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Amicia de Rune (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sister Mary Eunice (American Horror Story: Asylum)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Hannah

✧・゚: * we are magic ✧・゚:*
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Ahmanet (The Mummy 2017)
tumblr_py9xivXiAf1x9oxmno2_640.gifv

Okay, this movie is actually pretty terrible (thanks Tom Cruise), but I was really drawn to this lady right here (played by the lovely Sofia Boutella). A 5000+ year old mummy who was, well, mummified alive for her crimes, Ahmanet was once an Egyptian Princess, destined to become pharaoh after her father...until he married and produced a son, who usurped her. Feeling cheated, she made a deal with the God, Set, and assassinated her family so she could still succeed. But before she could fulfil her end of the bargain, giving Set a corporeal form, she was found out and entombed. But, her powers that she'd been given meant she did not die, awaiting the day her new Chosen One will free her, so she can kill him and free Set. Undead, insane from years spent imprisoned and extremely hard to stop and with great powers from her pact with the God of Death, Ahmanet is a force to be reckoned with.

Amicia de Rune (and Hugo) (A Plague Tale: Innocence)
tumblr_prx1miANh91ss3p04o1_540.gifv

A character I've played briefly before, Amicia and her brother are from plague-ridden France and end up having to fend for themselves after the Inquisition comes after their family, due to something extraordinary residing within Hugo. The siblings have to learn to work together, with Amicia initially being estranged from her brother. Though they may just look like kids, they're both resilient, clever and have been through so much together - they both just need a big hug and no hardships ever again.

Sister Mary Eunice (American Horror Story: Asylum)
tumblr_njaahhj86H1u1qld9o1_500.gif

I don't even know, I keep coming back to this amazing character and this would be the fourth time? But I'm more confident writing evil now so I feel like I miiiiight succeed? Anyhow, Sister Mary Eunice seems like your sweet, innocent woman of the cloth who wants to help you see the light and God's ways. But she's actually possessed by Satan himself, who would look to turn Pandora into his own personal playground. I always wanted him to almost succeed, then have Mary somehow become...unpossessed (???) and have to deal with the aftermath of being corrupted.

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom