By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Apple of my Eye

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Ringo Andou

Puyo Puyo
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Waitress (Poppy's Diner)
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
This would've been the perfect time for her to set off the chain, but the heart of the Puyos did not to be on her side this round. She can't help but curse herself under her breath for building the turnaround so poorly-- if she'd waited a little longer to start it, she could've used a more optimal color pattern. Part of her considers setting it off so she could try again, but if she completes the turnaround and connects it to her pile at the right, she could set off a 12-chain, and that frankly would've been grand if she could pull it off.

She opts to fish a little longer for the Puyo she needs. "Translucent skin? Man, that's weird... How would that even work? Is it reflective or something?"

Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Mechanic, Last Chance Fixers
Relationship Status
Really Weird
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Palmer has no idea what to do about that whole thing, so he'll just be fiddling around and doing his best. It's still his first game and all.

"Nah, the light just goes through. Like it's air, you know? Or water." That's his theory, at any rate. It makes the most sense.

Ringo Andou

Puyo Puyo
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Waitress (Poppy's Diner)
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
"I mean... I guess? I doubt it'd be like water specifically though, that's still technically visible..." She's starting to waffle about a bit, her Puyo slowing to a crawl as she tries to figure out where to best fit her drops in the rising stack of blobs.

Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Mechanic, Last Chance Fixers
Relationship Status
Really Weird
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Palmer waffles back at her. What a pair they are, huh? "So more like air, then?

"Invisibility is a weird power, honestly. I don't think I'd like it much."

Current Season

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agatha Harkness
Top Bottom