By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Arkangel Solutions

Jester

Player

Arkangel Solutions

Soon after arriving in Pandora, Commander Luis Shepard became acutely aware of how this world works, and the unfortunate habit that an ever changing world has of leaving people behind.

Another unfortunate habit of this world is letting those people fall into the clutches of those who would take advantage of that and are able to do so without bringing attention unto themselves from Pandora’s wider authorities.

Arkangel Solutions is technically a private military company operating throughout Pandora, offering a wide variety of services to clients ranging from bog-standard security and close-protection to intelligence gathering.

Unofficially, it’s the slim veneer of officiality that its founder has created in order to go around the box kicking the collective ass of ne’er do wells and those who hurt the innocent.

Op-Sec

Arkangel is a loose collection of like minded individuals dedicated to the common cause of giving those people someone who will fight for them. Whilst the Commanding Officer is nominally the leader of Arkangel, they largely let their operatives do their own thing unless there’s an operation for which the combined manpower of more than just an individual is needed. The flexibility of this structure also allows for those outside of Arkangel to work with its operatives and still get their due, whilst also meaning that the company operates throughout the breadth of Pandora.

Misc. Info

Alongside its primary purpose, Arkangel does work that most private security firms might, but only when the Commanding Officer approves of the people trying to hire them. Running costs and salaries don’t pay themselves after all.

Arkangel doesn’t necessarily operate with the permission of organisations like the PDF, and as such tries to avoid interactions with them as much as possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chrosmo

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom