By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open ARMOUR Plot Central!

Tseng

Final Fantasy
Species
Human
Occupation
ARMOUR Recruiter
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
keep aerith safe, no more questions
link

ARMOUR Plot Central!​

Hi friends! I noticed there's no real way to formally plot together with the ARMOUR group, so I thought I would try to put a little something together so that we can better know who everybody is working with, what connections they might have, who they may have eyes on, etc! Full disclosure, I have absolutely no idea how on earth to organize this and I'm not really great at government-type stuff in general, so I'm just sort of winging it, but if anybody has any ideas, let me know!!

Folks with characters currently involved with ARMOUR are totally free to post in here as well as those who want to be involved with ARMOUR as a regular contact or have big stuff going on that they think the branch might have eyes on!

Reasons to post in here!
  • you play an ARMOUR agent! let us know what they've been up to so we can add to the timeline!
  • you're interested in a character being a regular contact of theirs!
  • you have a super cool MISSION IDEA!!!
  • you have a big-time villain doing big-time villain stuff and it's probably reasonable for them to at least be slightly on ARMOUR's radar, or even more than slightly!
  • whatever reason you like, tbh!! i'm sure i'm missing plenty of things!

Current ARMOUR MembersDirector of Operations: @Jesse Faden
Recruiters: @Tseng
Agents:
@Haytham Kenway
@Mr. Bones
@Toshiko Sato
Mission Tactician:

Contacts- @Natasha Romanoff ( freelance agent - tseng is attempting to recruit her on a more official basis! )

Questions to brainstorm!1. Where the heckity heck is their office? They are a government secret and very very under wraps, of course, but they must meet somewhere! There's no doubt in the world that there's office work and boring paperwork and stuff to be done, too. Maybe we can submit an official location together!

2. Speaking of, what are the office dynamics? I know I'd love to reference other ARMOUR agents in my posts. Tseng, for example, is definitely going to be the needs-to-lighten-up "can everybody please just do their damn job?" of the office. No tomfoolery. > : (

3. Exactly how morally gray do we feel they get? Given the amount of secrecy involved, I'm assuming that it makes sense for there to be something there, right? How much is truly shady, how much gets covered up? How hard do they try to stick to the straight and narrow? I'm mostly asking this one for personal reasons so that I know exactly where the line is between what Tseng does now and what Tseng used to do, but I wonder if there are others who have the same question! But also, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question alsjfhlasfhlasjhf.

SUMMER Timeline!Please help add to this if you've got nifty stuff going on!!

June 1 - Tseng joins the branch
July 4 - Tseng becomes a recruiter

Last edited:

Mr. Bones

DC Universe
Species
Metahuman (African American)
Alignment
True Neutral
So I actually probably got a lot I could post about in here so I'll start with probably some of the bigger stuff.

So my personal idea for ARMOUR headquarters was like a big building that's a shell company disguise with all the office space being used for ARMOUR work, R&D labs, armories, basically a secret sort of pentagon in a high rise. Or it being somewhere below an existing building and unassuming building in Pandora, one that while out of place wouldn't be seen as any different from the dozens of mismatched buildings Pandora drops in. And underneath is a full fledged base.

As for big plans, I did have a plot I had run by the others before this and was starting to put in motion. AIM (Advanced Idea Mechanics) A Cobra like organization that's all scientists looking to cause discord and overthrow governments through science, either by using it themselves or selling it off to the highest bidder to spread their tech and spread chaos with it. I'd used them a couple times as a small tiem operation but I was thinking what if with the boundless amounts of tech Pandora has scattered around thanks to people and things dropping in, they start becoming a bigger threat in Pandopolis, to be like a sort of HYDRA to ARMOUR's SHIELD and this causes ARMOUR to try and disband the group behind the scenes.Bones, Toshiko and Jesse are currently raiding a AIM base hidden in an office building and are gonna see first hand what they're dealing with

As for Bones as a office dynamic, he's for one, a walking skeleton thanks to his invisible skin, always wears gloves because his touch is literally a toxic dose of cyanide. Then there's his personality, he's off putting to an extent, constantly smoking cigars which the smoke is visible going down his windpipe.Constantly wears awful garish themed ties to kinda take focus away from the skeleton part. Prone to rhyming in times of extreme stress but unlikely this'll happen until something really bad goes down. He seems to have a somewhat authoritative attitude since he used to run an organization similar to ARMOUR, but also seems to have an almost devout loyalty to the organization and those in it.

• Love
Reactions: Tseng

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Species
Human
Occupation
Public Affairs Assistant
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
#ForeverAlone
link
Organizer
link
Character Development
link
Bless you for starting this you lovely person you <3

1. I... will brainstorm and come back to you. I honestly haven't given this much thought yet, but I do love what's been suggested so far!

2. Office dynamics! So Tosh is pretty work oriented, more because she gets super involved/invested rather than "srs business". She can come off as a bit more interested in tech and the job than she is people because she's an introvert and a bit awkward and quiet. She's also a little bit of a pushover and more likely to fall in with someone who has a more authoratitive personality/role. She's really soft, sweet, and easily hurt, though she's more likely to never mention it than try to fight you about it, which is also why she's a bit bad at personal relationships. Tosh honestly just wants to help people. She's smart, reliable, and quick on her feet, always good to have around, and good at going unnoticed as well.

Technology is her specialty, though she's slowly starting to branch out. She's also got a thorough fascination with magic and people who are not strictly human, so I apologize now for any inappropriate questions and staring on her part. She'll probably apologize too. Her cover job is in the Pandopolis Public Affairs office as the assistant, so she's got info and insight coming through there covered.

3. As for morally gray, I mean, Tosh will do what she has to do for the greater good kind of thing. Her last team worked outside the law all the time, but Tosh does have a bit of a weaker stomach for things that get a bit darker, but she'll grit her teeth and do what she has to do. Tosh wants to help people, and that's kind of her bottom line, even if she may hate herself for a while after.

I am still getting a feel for ARMOUR and what they do, so as soon as I have stuff do add, I will be right back here <3

• Love
Reactions: Mr. Bones and Tseng

Tseng

Final Fantasy
Species
Human
Occupation
ARMOUR Recruiter
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
link
Thanks so much for replying, you two, I'm so so so glad that you were receptive to the idea of this thread! I'm sorry for my delaying get back to y'all, I had to take some time to myself and think some things through, but I'm back!

I noticed we got some new ARMOUR friends, too, so I'm gonna casually tag them here in case they haven't seen this yet!!! @Haytham Kenway @Daisy Johnson

I also hope this didn't come off as me trying to take over, that absolutely wasn't my intention, I mostly wanted to just start a conversation and see how involved folks outside of ARMOUR were with the dealings of the group and give an easy user-friendly way to get involved if anybody wants to! I also totally realize I should have maybe started off with a group DM instead lajshfljahsfljasfj - anD IF THAT'S THE ROUTE Y'ALL PREFER OVER THIS THREAD, I'm totally fine with that, too!!!! Whatever everybody prefers!!!!

RE: THE QUESTIONS ~

1. I'm kind of really digging the high-rise disguised as something totally normal tbh!! What does everyone else think?? Maybe we can brainstorm a location submission together if people are interested. <3

2. I LOVE THESE OFFICE DYNAMICS. Tosh definitely sounds like the tech expert among them all. Tseng probably makes dry comments about how smoking kills until he remembers he's talking to a skeleton alsjfhlajhf. if anybody ever wants to do any chill office shenanigans, hit me up!!! We don't always have to do out in the field, mission-centric work~

3. Okay, so the vibe I'm getting is that they have the best interests of the city in general in mind (not the government, not themselves, etc), but they are trained to and willing to get up to shady dealings, handling situations as permanently as necessary, and do things considered pretty morally grey if it comes down to that. They genuinely want to protect their people and help, even if it means their morals get set aside. Does that seem right????

I love love love the awesome AIM stuff y'all have going on already!! You guys have already plotted that stuff obviously and I don't want to step on any toes, but let me know if you do end up needing Tseng for anything. <333

Mr. Bones

DC Universe
Species
Alignment
True Neutral
Bones is always up for some interactions in the office with anyone. And yeah AIM i’m hoping is kinda a long term thing so there’s gonna be plenty of moments they could talk about it, or that AIM could launch some attack on a part of the city.

• Love
Reactions: Tseng

Haytham Kenway

Assassin's Creed
Species
Human
Occupation
Independent Art Curator//(Secret ARMOUR Agent)
Relationship Status
Single
link
Theoahsdoifasdf OOOO WHAT IS THIS?? Hi fam!

1. I’m down for whatever as far as secret headquarters go. I like the idea of ‘office building sells paper to the masses but actually ARMOUR’. It’s simple, yet effective.

2. Haytham might not be in the office a lot. His cover job is an art curator, so he’ll probably be in there once in a blue moon to file a report or something. He’s cordial, he has people skills cause training, but if he walked in and say… saw some kind of tomfoolery he’d probably walk right back out, lol. He’s definitely not staying for any office birthdays, he didn’t get you anything anyway.

3. I’m kinda repeating stuff here but Haytham is a Templar. The attitude that they are ‘just doing what needs to be done for the people’s protection’, is very real. Including protecting the people from themselves. That guy out there riling up the crowded masses about superpowers is all well in good, for example. But he’s also planning some very evil bs behind the scenes and needs to be taken out discreetly. Let’s just say Haytham won’t lose much sleep over grey morality.

What’s Haytham up to: His first major mission was taking out a mad and rich firebender on an island who was planning to use some cosmic forces and take over Pandopolis. He set it up so it looked like he was just taking art over there for Mr. Firebender’s evil island retreat and some pirates just showed up and killed him. It was tragic. #stoppiracyyr109

AIM sounds like an excellent long term plot, though! I like it :D

I do think ARMOUR should look into players on Pandora who have shady organizations. Reach out OOC and ask if they want ARMOUR on their shoulder to spark some spy-plots. But idk how to go about that.

Mr. Bones

DC Universe
Species
Alignment
True Neutral
I definitely agree with Lanni about ARMOUR looking into shady stuff, i def offer up Doctor Doom and his private schemes in Crystal Vale and Maul’s Shadow Collective based in Elysium but reach out to the planet below.

Doom has ties to multiple crimes that while not under pandopilis jurisdiction had potential to spread.

Maul has an entire criminal info broker organization that links in smuggling and organized crime

Nero

Devil May Cry
Species
Human/Demon hybrid
Occupation
Unemployed
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single(?)
Would armor be interested in recruiting a smartmouth with a skill for ass kicking? While hes not a technical genius, he is a pretty masterful mechanic and also happens to know a thing or two about fighting. He might initially leave out the bit about being a half demon, though not sure how long he can keep that a secret given his clearly inhuman abilities.

Tseng

Final Fantasy
Species
Human
Occupation
ARMOUR Recruiter
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
link
1. I LOVE IT!! Unless anyone else is against or has other ideas, I could try to draft up a location submission, does that sound okay? Or if somebody else is dying to do it!!

2. So what you're saying is the office needs to surprise Haytham with a birthday party immediately, right? If they don't know his birthday because he's not very forthcoming, then YOLO, it's today. Or ... they know because it's a business compromised of spies alsjfhljahfljashf LOLOL.

3. Perfect, so it sounds like pretty gosh darn morally grey is a go!!

MAD FIREBENDER??? I guess the problem is taken care of ... hopefully Mr. Firebender was working alone. :mad:((( Pirates!!!!

Also, if that was a thing that happened this season, I could add it to the timeline of ARMOUR shenanigans that have happened if you want. :0

SHADY ORGANIZATIONS!!! I love love love the thought of reaching out to other players with organizations!! Both of your offered shenanigans sound amazing, Chen! I feel like Doctor Doom is an easy character for them to sniff around whether they know he's directly tied to crimes right now or not simply because of his past history in Pandora (unless you prefer it's been wiped from the books since you did not play that iteration of Doom, which is totally understandable and entirely up to you!).

Other organizations that might be interested in ARMOUR giving a little check-in, or something more, might be Dietrologia or Stray Dogs, which I believe both operate on some basis in Pandopolis (at the very least, stray dogs are involved with dietrologia???? but also nobody quote me on anything, i know nothing). Just in case anybody wants to poke for plots there!

Those are the only other organizers I can think of at the moment.

@Nero FRIEND!!!! We would love to have Nero!! It doesn't sound like we have anyone to specialize in mechanic stuff, so he sounds like he'd be a fantastic asset, too!

OPEN ARMOUR OFFICE THREAD??? I was thinking this might be fun if anyone wants to do some office shenanigans? I don't know how people feel about group threads, but I could pop something up over the next couple of days and folks could hop in or not hop in, whatever you are all comfy with!

I'M SO SORRY THIS GOT SO LONG, I just love all of the enthusiasm and thoughts AHHH!!!

Haytham Kenway

Assassin's Creed
Species
Human
Occupation
Independent Art Curator//(Secret ARMOUR Agent)
Relationship Status
Single
link
Do the thing, Octi!!! :D

theowhsofdiafd his birthday is December 4th, but he's not the type to celebrate birthdays. Cause his father died the day before his birthday But since he'll hate every minute, absolutely give him a office birthday party. Susie at the front desk couldn't figure out his birthdate so she just gave him one. He'll hate this forced socialization experiment, and internally plot Susie's death.

Or if not birthday, 'welcome to ARMOUR' party will also do, and Haytham will also avoid it as much as possible. He can and will leap out of the building into a hay bail he's literally trained to do that.

If there's an open office thread, I'd jump in! :)

• Love
Reactions: Mr. Bones and Tseng

Nero

Devil May Cry
Species
Human/Demon hybrid
Occupation
Unemployed
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single(?)

Tseng

Final Fantasy
Species
Human
Occupation
ARMOUR Recruiter
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
link
OKAY BUT WHAT IF WE COMBINE OFFICE SHENANIGANS WITH A SILLY SURPRISE BDAY PARTY FOR HAYTHAM IN THIS OPEN THREAD asfljhaslfjhsaljfhsjf. I'm doing it, somebody stop me, it's going on a sticky note on my computer screen and I'll have it up tomorrow if not today alsjfhlasjfhljahljasfh.

This is quickly turning into a quirky office filled with a bunch of idiots.

Other side note, Tseng became a recruiter on July 1, so if any of the new folks would like him to have personally recruited them, I'd be up for that!!! He's working on Natasha Romanoff, but she's stubborn. :mad:

Oh shoot, Nero, that sounds really cool, too!!! That definitely seems like something up the group's alley if they come to Pandora!

Reactions: Haytham Kenway

Tseng

Final Fantasy
Species
Human
Occupation
ARMOUR Recruiter
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
link
@Jesse Faden @Haytham Kenway @Mr. Bones @Daisy Johnson @Toshiko Sato
HEY I AM SO SORRY TO TAG YOU ALL, just wanted to make sure everybody sees this just in case they would like to participate, BUT I POPPED UP THAT OPEN THREAD!!! Zero pressure at all to participate if you don't want to, it's all chill. <333

@Natasha Romanoff can come, too, if she wants. ;D Tseng like "if there are any office parties, invite her, maybe she will let us recruit her if we feed her cake dammit", it's fine. My point is you are free to join us, too, if you would like, NO POTENTIAL AGENTS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

Okay, that's it from me. <3

Joe Gardner

DC Universe
Alignment
Neutral Evil
@Tseng Joe could break into an area where they keep some fairly advanced power cells, or someone does leading to Armor Investigating what he wants the power supplies for, perhaps leading to some RP Fun?

Current Season

Status Updates

Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)
This is P5 Royal Battle. It's on sale

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom