By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Brainstorm Artemis's Hunters

Toss ideas back and forth to come up with a storyline/event/plot/major plot.

Artemis

Hades
Pronouns
she/her
Species
God
Occupation
Hunter
Relationship Status
Never
link
Organizer
link
Do you like killing things? Do you wish you could be even better at it? Well have I got the goddess for you.

Artemis, as you may know, is the goddess of many things, one of which being the hunt. Back home, she used to have several nymphs who would hunt alongside her and worship her. It was a good life, hanging out in the woods without any dudes to ruin things. Well, she's not going to stand for losing that in Pandora.

What the heck are you even looking for here?
The most important thing for Artemis in an attendant is that they're a good hunter. She's looking for people who enjoy spending all of their time killing things like she does and are either already great at it, or are willing to learn. Since she's new to Pandora, she's mostly going to be approaching people who are already great hunters and offering them a chance to join her little club.

And if I say yes?
Well, Artemis is offering quite a few things in exchange. For one, being close friends with a goddess who's a badass and will absolutely come to your defense if she thinks you're in danger. Also, the freedom to lounge around in the middle of the forest with a bunch of other badass people hunting to your heart's content. It's total off the grid lifestyle while also not having to worry about starving to death.

More importantly, Artemis's hunters are given blessings to make them even better hunters. Benefits include:

• Enhanced speed
  • Stamina
  • Improved senses
  • Improved stealth
  • Immortality (not as important in Pandora, but you'll still be a lot harder to kill)
  • Enhanced abilities with weapons such as bows
And if you have a particular idea then we can probably hash out whether it'd make sense for Artemis to grant something like that. Basically, you'll be a whole lot more badass.

Will I have to give anything up?
In keeping with her traditional expectations of her hunters, Artemis will only accept virgins, and will expect her hunters to keep their virginity. And because Ancient Greece wasn't the most forward-thinking time, that essentially means no men. Women? That's fine, Artemis won't mind that. Just so long as you don't think about settling down, your priority should be the hunt, nothing else.

While Artemis would like to keep all of her hunters with her at all times, she recognizes that she doesn't have quite the power she does in Pandora. If your character wants to hang out in cities and stuff, she'll get a little huffy but allow it. In fact, she might even follow just out of curiosity (and complain the whole way, sorry). She will expect you to basically live with her, though. Going into the city to hang out will be what happens in between hunts in your downtime, life will be out in the woods for the most part.

Faile Bashere

The Wheel of Time
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Occupation
Treasury Mistress
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Sad
link
Organizer
link
So I'd like to offer Faile here! She's not exactly your normal animal huntress, but she is always on a hunt for a good adventure, and she did swear herself to The Hunt for The Horn, a tradition of going on the hunt for an ancient and lost relic of sorts that could have been true myth for all anyone knew, (it wasn't). She's never really used a bow before, but she is excellent with knives and well trained with horses.

Normally, this isn't necessarily a thing Faile would jump on, (especially being wary/scared of anything that looks like magic), but recently, she just lost the love of her life when Pandora took him away, and then the next closest personal tie she had was taken away as well, followed by a trip through The House, so Faile is a bit of a mess and in need of purpose and maybe some reckless danger. The only thing I can think that she would possibly ask Artemis to grant her is to not feel her loss or maybe fear any longer, though it doesn't have to be a permanent thing, if it can even be done at all. If it can't, Artemis could still provide her with a purpose to give her focus and direction.

Let me know if you'd like her to join up, and we can plan out some things!

• Excited
Reactions: Artemis

Artemis

Hades
Pronouns
she/her
Species
God
Occupation
Hunter
Relationship Status
Never
link
Organizer
link
Ooooh, now this is all very interesting. I like it.

Even if Faile isn't a traditional hunter, Artemis won't really care. She's extending the offer to anyone who seems like they'd fit into her little club, so as long as she's cool with running through the woods and being a badass, that works for her. She'd probably even be up for treasure hunts and stuff like that if given the chance. Also, any weapon is fine by Artemis, she just personally likes bows. She would be happy to teach Faile how to use one herself if she wants, though.

Anyway, I'd say being able to bless Faile with clear-headedness would be within her wheelhouse. Being separated from those she holds dear back home means she'd also be a sympathetic ear. While the whole her being a god and the one in charge of the operation might make it seem like she feels above her hunters, she absolutely just wants friends and will gladly be a shoulder to cry on if she wants.

I was thinking the way Artemis would be finding hunters would be to disguise herself as a normal human and help them out with a fight or hunt or something along those lines. You know, get to know them personally as people and fighters, then just show off that she's a goddess and give the offer.

• Excited
Reactions: Faile Bashere

Faile Bashere

The Wheel of Time
Species
Human
Height
5'9"
Occupation
Treasury Mistress
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Sad
link
Organizer
link
Faile is always good with being a badass, and it wouldn't be the first time she's gone off into the woods, even if she does have some high standards when it comes to normal home living. Please teach her to use a bow; that would be great!

Faile isn't the best with sharing her emotions and can get really testy about it, but I would love if eventually she could open up to Artemis, even if it would take a bit. She is in desperate need of friends herself and needs to learn to get along with others better.

Her disguise tactic sounds great! Faile is very good at getting herself in trouble and could very easily end up in a fight. If we wanted the hunting route, I'm thinking she's spending some time in Horizon and would possibly be trying to capture horses or other creatures that she could tame for racing or trade, or maybe legitimately hunting for trade as well!

• Excited
Reactions: Artemis

Artemis

Hades
Pronouns
she/her
Species
God
Occupation
Hunter
Relationship Status
Never
link
Organizer
link
Perfect, slowly growing closer while hunting together sounds like a great time to me! Artemis is a bit shy so they'd probably both need time to get really close. And it wouldn't even be the first time she's taught someone how to use a bow, so that'll be interesting.

As for their meet-up, catching animals for domestication purposes isn't really her thing (domestic animals are one of her weaknesses, actually), so the second would probably be a bit more likely. Horizon would be just fine, she can be pretty much anywhere. Would we want a more lowkey thread where they're just hunting together and chatting, or maybe they stumble across something big that takes offence to their presence and fight it off? Just a thought.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Hannah
    we can watch the snow fall forever and ever
  • Clayr
    evil by popular demand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul