By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

AU Suggestions

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

AU Suggestions!

Below is a list of AU suggestions for the future. Anybody is free to pick them up and run them. Feel free to post more below and I will add them to the list!​

Suggestions:
  • Spacedora: Pandora in space!​
  • Pandora High: high school AU​
  • Daemons: Your soul is now an animal. Have fun. >D​
  • Hogwarts AU​
  • Middle Earth AU​
  • Superheroes!: In which the normal people are heroes, and the heroes are normal!​
  • Genderbent​
  • Pokemon AU​
  • Cyberpunk AU: Like, transhumanism and cyberspaceeee and Pandora is a massive terrible dystopian cityscape <3
  • MMO AU: In which a bunch of characters do a raid together on a generic fantasy MMORPG. Because I think it'd be funny, especially to see the avatars your characters would choose. An alternative, I suppose, would be D&D AU. But I don't know much about tabletop RPGs so someone else would have to explain it properly e___e (Maaaaybe .hack style?)
  • Pirates!
  • Crack!AU thread: intentionally bad RP
  • Mafia (the game!)
  • Gang
  • Hacker
  • Les Miserables-style Student Uprising AU
  • Percy Jackson-style Demigod Summer Camp AU
  • Olympics Athlete AU

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacket
B
B

Brin Londo

I'm going to throw out the suggestion for an alignment-switch/mirrorverse A.U.

And as people have suggested Pokemon, what about a Digimon one (based on Season 1) as well? Or a Star Trek (tv show-verse) AU.

A
A

Anomaly

Pandora Babies/Daycare AU

Because when you have super powered toddlers running around, what could go wrong?

Reactions: Charmed
D
D

Dani

FAME AU: Where your character attends a high school for performing arts! Specialities include acting, dancing, musical theatre, singing, music performance (symphonic and concert band), etc.,.

Reactions: Psyche
M
M

Moonlit Dream

Guys. Guys I thought of an amazing one. XD
Love potion AU, where a character gets slipped a love potion, and they'll fall in love with the next character they see...

Reactions: Anomaly and Jacket
M
M

Moonbeam Funk

An AU where Kyuubey contracts literally everyone and everything. Now nobody has to feel left out of the suffering!

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom