By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Game Update Autumn Has Arrived!

milk

pumpkin spiced cryptid
Pronouns
She/Them
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

Welcome to Autumn

Break out the pumpkin spice everything and judge anyone who judges you
BEAT THEM TO THE PUNCH

Don't worry if you have any past season threads you forgot to put up! There's a 24 hour leeway right after the Season Change for you to squeeze in any last-minute threads, and you can always use the Threads of Time forum too!

Seasonal Location

THE HOUSE

A spooky house has appeared in every last hub city, that appears identical. Inside is a random maze of your worst nightmares. Have fun!
READ MORE HERE!

All threads from Valhalla have been moved to the Otherworld.

Seasonal Event

GLITCHED
In order Pandora is acting a bit weird lately. People are quite-literally glitching out. It's totally not a precuror to something else. No siree.

READ MORE HERE!

More Announcements!

• NEW HOUSING The housing listings for the Crystal Vales, Pandopolis, Centria, and the Cosmic Wilderness have been upgraded to match the new location template! On top of that, we've added images, and much more detailed descriptions of each! Take a look in the LOREBOOK to check it out!
  • NEW GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM We retooled some things to make being a part of the Pandora Government more interactive and fun! Take a look-see at the new group HERE
  • SEASON CHANGE PART 2 Because there's a lot for this season change, we've actually decided to hold off on releasing a few elements. Get ready for the season change's dessert which will be coming this weekend, which will include cool stuff like the official release of Horizon, new Dread Waste housing, some lore, and some other cool goodies <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

[Darcy is here! If you want to plot, please DM on Discord, PM me or reply <3 ]
One-One wrote on Ben Solo's profile.
Here, since you liked the lyrics I posted up on my profile. Figured you'd like the full song. It's one of my favorite songs to brood to while in my garbage can.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Violet Evergarden
Top Bottom