By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Billy Batsons InstaBox

B
B

Billy Batson

Billy Batson
FOLLOWING

4 Posts 45 followers 15 following

Vlogger extraordinaire, teen with some fun tendencies, I got no chill cause im hot...get it​

want to follow? click for template!
want to comment? click for template!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Max Mayfield
B
B

Billy Batson

FOLLOWING
Billy Batson
2 likes 6m

IMMA GET ALL MY FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS TO HOP ON OVER! SKRT SKRT!
Add a comment...​

B
B

Billy Batson

FOLLOWING

Billy Batson

10 likes
20m

Look at @Selina Kyle's pretty little cat pack. I'd have taken a pic of her but like, shes not a picture person. And I'm pretty sure she'd punch me.

Add a comment...​

B
B

Billy Batson

FOLLOWING

Billy Batson

2 likes
3m

I'm starting to think I'm drawn to all the creep locations. Cause I found this on one of my uh, hikes. or whatever we call accidentally stumbling into things in Pandora.

Add a comment...​

B
B

Billy Batson

Billy Batson Selina has all the best cats. All a pack of cuties! I'm thinking bout getting myself a pet but I move around the place too much sadly.
back to post

Billy Batson Idk what I was doing hunkydory . I just tour all over and come across some weird things. But hey, its the month of the spookies so its cool lol. Gladly nothing attacked me while I was adventuring.
back to post

B
B

Billy Batson

FOLLOWING
Billy Batson
12 likes 30m

Ight so ya boy became a Vamp for a night. Shit was weird but pretty cool. Sorry to all the people I scared the crap outta and tried to eat. Anywho in better news Im gonna be dying my hair red because a friend convinced me to. So lets hope I don't look like anymore of a freak then I already do!

Add a comment...​

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF ANOTHER OF ZEKE'S ANIMALS!? :mad: #twd

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom