By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private black of hair, blond of hair, brown of hair

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Force Sensitive Lycanthrope
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tag: @Ben Solo.
Date: 7th May, Year 109. Early in the day.

Luke sat on the weathered stone edge of a water fountain, which marked an overlooked corner of the town. A power converter lay at his feet. He’d picked it up from the market and was now awaiting a contact, who was providing him with transportation back to the public portal in Lethe. He’d certainly had to travel far to find the right power converter to fit his X-wing!

He peered down at the round credits that covered the base of the fountain, gleaming like the scales of bronze and silver fish. The wavering surface of the water reflected his earnest young face and flashed back the light from the searing midday sun. He still found it a terrible shock to glimpse fair hair and smooth skin. He didn’t even have any stubble on his chin! Only his blue eyes remained unchanged from both the forward and backward march of time.

A huge fish carved out of stone protruded from the middle of the fountain, dappled in sickly green lichens and missing a chunk of its arching tail. It spewed water from its thick, puckered lips. He would have found the soft trickling sounds harmonious if he hadn’t been in a constant state of tightly coiled frustration. A warm and gentle breeze kept wafting the sweet, fragrant, peaceful smells of flowers his way, but it was still not enough to dispel his impatience and anxiety.

Luke scowled at the sunken credits, extending a hand that was no longer lined and calloused from his chores on Ahch-To. He willed one of the coins to rise up through the rippling water and land on the center of his open palm, but they didn’t even twitch. Oh, c’mon.

He clenched his teeth and trembled violently with the effort of trying to summon one of those glistening credits. The last time he’d struggled this hard had been back on Dagobah when he’d failed to dislodge his X-wing from the murky, foul smelling depths of the swamp. At least back then, he’d been able to lift rocks. Now he couldn’t even lift a single tiny coin!

Master Yoda would’ve been so disappointed in him. He would have lectured him about not using the Force or his head the right way, before swiping at his face or knees with his gnarled old stick. How could Luke have possibly forgotten something that he’d spent decades sharpening like a blade?

“Oh, this is no use!” he whined, then winced at the high, reedy quality of his voice. He planted his hands on his thighs, bowed his head and pouted at the power converter lying by his feet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ben Solo

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Kylo did not pretend to understand this Pandora world, despite his Grandfather's explanations. Faces from past and future coexisting, from myriads of worlds, no way to leave and the dead coming back to life without any memories of previously being here? It surpassed even the most imaginative stories and outlandish myths from different corners of the galaxy. But if it was a dream, it was taking him too long to wake from it. So instead of sitting idly, waiting for black tendrils to take him back to his galaxy as some were doing, Kylo preferred to at least learn a thing or two about this area his Grandfather had chosen to reside in.

So, going to Serratora it was. Largest trade of goods in the area, including spare parts Grandfather needed for his work and supplies in general. Otherwise terribly predictable in terms of architecture and size, resembling the thousands same towns he had seen in hundreds different planets. No surprise that it was frequented by thieves, bounty hunters and other scum along with the various traders and scavengers. Kylo had been in Serratora for an hour now and already he felt the urge to break something, choke someone or get up and leave, in that order. But he was trying to be inconspicuous, for the time being. His talents with the Force had proven useful to at least acquire most of what they needed without too much of a fuss.

He carried a bag with him, strapped from his shoulder and already filled with parts. His newer wounds hurt him some when he moved, but he perceived them as minor inconveniences other than anything else. But the scorching sun and the terrible heat did not agree with his black clothes, so he soon found himself looking for some place to quel his thirst before he continued his search. There were some buildings that promised stay for a price, but Kylo much preferred to camp somewhere on the way to Brattur after his work had finished. If bandits attacked him on the way, well, what could he say except that he welcomed the chance to practise?

He made a turn in a narrow alleyway, black boots echoing on the white stone, his eyes spotting a fountain at the end of the street. But the more he walked towards it, the more he was being drawn by something more than the promise of clean water. A feeling, one he had learnt to identify with the Force. Kylo's dark eyes narrowed at the figure that was sitting by the fountain. A Force user, perhaps? He did not sense a high concentration of power and yet...

He could not ignore his instinct. So he approached, eyes settling on the other, the air of familiarity too strong to ignore and stood in front of him, his figure blocking the sun and depriving the other from its light.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Luke noticed the light flicker and flail. He wasn’t sure why, but it filled him with a sense of dread. Perhaps the Force was trying to tell him something about the figure that'd joined him by the fountain? If it had been his contact, or somebody else who was friendly, they would have surely greeted him by now?

Swallowing heavily, Luke uncurled himself from his defeated position and peered up into the newcomer’s face. Shock struck him almost as hard as if it’d been a physical blow.

He gaped wide-eyed at the black clad man with the god-like upper body, scarcely able to draw air into his lungs. It was Kylo Ren. Ben Solo. His nephew.

A ripping and rending mix of anger and sorrow rose up out of his shock. He thought of what he’d done to Ben, and what Ben had done to him. To Han. There was something Luke felt more sharply than the anger and sorrow. Something that sped up his heart, froze the blood in his veins and caused sweat to glue his white tunic to his back.

He remembered the fight he’d had with the other Ben several months ago. It had culminated in Luke losing his mechanical hand, which he’d since restored after multiple visits to junk shops. At the height of his expertise, it had been a perilous struggle to defend himself from Ben. But what about now? Luke had no expertise! Oh, he was in so much trouble!

His first instinct was to throw himself to his feet and run. Don’t look back. Run, run, run. Growing up on Tatooine, Uncle Owen had often commented on his bravery, except he’d called it “foolishness” or “recklessness”. Luke had confronted Sand People, the bullies that'd hassled his friends at the Tosche Station and even a juvenile Krayt dragon, or two, but there was something about his nephew (probably his superior body) that turned him into a trembling coward. It had been this fear, in addition to grief, that had kept him imprisoned on Ahch-To.

It was this fear that Luke had to confront… Right. Now. But he didn’t know how to use the Force at all! Ben was gonna kill him! Oh, this just wasn’t faaa-aaair!

“Buh- Buh- Ben,” Luke acknowledged him quietly. “You’re back.”

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
He sensed fear coming from the other from the moment he approached, which made him even more suspicious than he already was. He did not expect people to run away in terror when he did not have his mask on and they did not know who he was. Avoid him, yes. But cower so much? Hardly normal.

So he waited for the supposed stranger to lift his face to look at him. And when he did, Kylo was consumed by a feeling of recognition, followed by an immediate, powerful surge of anger. Looking far younger than the man Kylo had known, but still having the same blue eyes, even if they radiated much more hopefulness that Kylo had ever seen in them, the same face structure, the same build of his former master. The man who had betrayed him and sealed his fate by pushing him past the point of no return.

The more Kylo stared, the more a fire was raging in his eyes and the more his body shook. His hands turned to fists and his breathing became rapid as he was barely holding himself back from jumping on the other and put his hands around his neck. Luke saying a name that he was struggling with all his power to forget did not make things any better, though his other comment managed to confuse him, for a few seconds.

But it was far too late for rational thinking. Instinctively, he was crouching over Luke, his eyes locked to the other's, his stare piercing and menacing. He was leaning forward, like an animal ready to jump on its prey. 'YOU!' he spat out words, as if they were venom. 'Even looking like this, I recognize you, Luke Skywalker!' he shouted, his voice rising in anger with each word.

'I don't remember ever coming here! But if I did, then I made a huge mistake letting you live!' he continued, practically screaming at Luke's face. It was different enough from what haunted his mind to make him feel slightly hesitant. 'Do you know what you will do to me?!' he found himself asking, his anger now used as a cover for other feelings. Betrayal, guilt, grief and all that he kept buried, and will continue to, from a man like Luke Skywalker

Last edited:
  • Love

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The pure undiluted fury in Ben’s dark eyes. The clenched fists. The way he leaned over and pinned him against the lichen splotched side of the carved stone fountain. Luke wanted to shit himself was rigid with terror. Each of Ben’s venomous screams caused him to flinch.

Run, run, run. The instinct was as tumultuous and piercing as a starship siren in Luke’s mind. But where could he run? Ben had him cornered like a womp rat in Beggar’s Canyon!

He grew painfully aware of his right hand being mere inches from the lightsaber fastened to his belt. Ben was so wrapped up in his rage that he could quickly unclip the weapon, ignite it and- What!? That wasn’t the solution! That was never the solution!

Luke needed to get a hold of his emotions. He couldn’t think rationally because of them. If he’d been at the height of his abilities, he would have run through a Jedi calming technique, but he couldn’t remember any. Oh, how could he have been so stupid to fall in that lake?

He took a deep, steadying breath, then tried to think calmly and carefully through his limited set of options. Running was out of the question. So was attacking Ben. The older Luke - the Jedi Knight, the Jedi Master - would have spoken to Ben like a normal human being. Hadn’t that saved his life the last time he’d faced him in Pandora? But this wasn’t the same Ben!

“I know everything,” Luke answered him soberly. He realized that he was instinctively leaning backwards from Ben. Any further and he would wind up falling in the fountain!

Luke straightened and looked him back in those dark, wild eyes. “I failed you, Ben. I truly am sorry.”

This was the part where he gently urged him to search his feelings and let go of his hate. To embrace the good, the light within himself. They would start again. Jedi and Padawan. Uncle and nephew. They would redeem one another, but Luke was only nineteen. He’d been stripped - inconveniently so! - of years of painstakingly gathered wisdom and maturity.

What came out of his mouth instead was pure adolescence and emotion. It was like whining at Uncle Owen all over again: “But you killed your father! You killed my best friend!”

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Dark eyes peering at Luke with a burning rage and breathing coming in rapid succession, Kylo was like a volcano that was about to erupt at any moment. It took years and that fateful night to drive him to this stage of absolute fury and boiling hatred against his former Master. There had been a time where he looked up to him as the greatest man he had ever known, a living legend, but those feelings were twisted and molded to lead him where he was now. And Kylo was never going back to who he was. That door had closed the moment he run through his saber inside his father's flesh.

But Luke had been the one to drive him away from everyone he had ever cared for. His mother, the other students, Tai. And Kylo, in time, found it easy to blame him for everything, from Vader's death to the path his live had taken. It was all because of him and his attachment to the failed, dead Jedi religion.

The eyes Kylo was staring at now were the same that blew up the Death Star and defied the Emperor. The face was the one Anakin saw before he died. Kylo's clenched his jaw, barely managing to hide the fire that was eating him up from the inside. Luke being aware of what had transpired meant that he was not extracting his revenge on someone oblivious. Innocent, if Skywalker had ever been that. But his next words sounded monstrous in Kylo's ears. 'You're sorry?! I'm sure you are! Is that supposed to make ANY difference?!' he shouted some more, hatred and pain in his eyes.

When Luke brought up Han Solo, Kylo found himself on the defensive. But he expected that reminder, as if he was not haunted by the deed since it had happened. 'I did. Yes, I did!' he replied back, bordering on delirious. 'And now I will kill YOU! No Jedi, no rebels, no resistance, I WILL DESTROY IT ALL!' he screamed, out of control. Cracks begun forming on the fountain's structure that deepened the more Kylo struggled with his rage, shaking with anger. Instinctively, he took a step back, his face now stone cold to hide his mania. 'Stand up. Fight me. This ends here.' he ordered, as he tried to catch his breath

Last edited:
  • Love

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Luke’s words did little but make Ben rage and scream, the stone fountain trembling and cracking. Small stones plopped into the water behind Luke. His eyes widened with fear.

I’ve seen this raw strength only once before, his gruffer, older voice echoed in his mind. It didn’t scare me enough then. Oh, Luke was plenty scared now. Reduced to his young, inexperienced self, Luke was beyond scared of his nephew. There was no space left to feel gnawing guilt, heart rending loss or the heat of anger.

Ben challenged him to fight, which had dismay shivering through his insides. Luke couldn’t fight him. He could barely use the Force! Nor did he have any formal training with his lightsaber!

Luke had to keep him talking - and hope it would calm him down. That was what’d happened last time they’d fought in Pandora, except he was forgetting again that he’d faced a different Ben. Even with his unrefined senses, Luke could tell that this Ben was... Rawer. Unstable. Like the sculpture shuddering and shedding stone into the water.

Concerned loose boulders might come pounding down on top of him, Luke stood up and took a couple of tentative shuffling steps away from the fountain. Even on his feet, Ben towered above him. He'd inherited his height and chest from his father. Fear provoked Luke into reaching out to his lightsaber hilt, but he didn’t make contact with the metal. If he unclipped it from his belt, it would invite his nephew to attack.

“You don’t want to fight me, Ben.” Somehow, he managed to keep his voice calm and steady. “Not the farm boy from Tatooine. You want to fight Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

"Something impossible happened to me in this place. It made me young and it took away all I knew about the Force. But it's going to wear off."

Hopefully.

“Do you really want to fight me - kill me - when I’m at my weakest? How will you live with yourself knowing you killed a Jedi Master at his most vulnerable instead of at the height of his strength? Are you a coward, Ben? Do you know what your father thought of cowards?”

Luke swallowed back a hard lump of dread, his tunic soaked in cold sweat. Oh, he was taking a big risk insulting his nephew. He hoped his words would appeal to Ben’s sense of pride and he would let him go, but it could just as easily drive him into a greater fury.

Last edited:
  • Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Seeing and sensing the Luke's fear was more unsettling than he cared to admit. His rage and hate would have more reasons to burn and cut towards a Luke Skywalker who despised him equally and had been part of a plan to kill him. He was still staring at him with anger, his breaths short and rapid, but his power did not reach the previous levels this time and so the fountain kept standing, damaged but holding.

But Kylo did not take his eyes off of Luke as he rose to move further away from him. Maintaining his concentration on the enemy was difficult when he was so filled with emotions, but Kylo always fought recklessly. With no care about himself and nothing on his mind but to hurt, overpower, strike down even if he fell along with this opponent.

But he was a good listener. His expression a deep frown, he glared at Luke, but heard him. There was visible flinching at the sound of the word coward, though he was not provoked enough to immediately attack. Luke's words did have an effect, yet at the same time, Kylo's patience was running thin.

'My father is dead!' he snarled. He must have said the same sentence over and over in the last couple of days. Again and again, as if it made any difference. But there was a sense of uncertainty that took hold of him, like walking on a tight rope. 'I've been waiting too long for this moment. Searching for you so that I could put an end to the Jedi once and for all. Do you think it matters at which state I find you in? I want you gone!' he spoke, the last part sounding more desperate than intended. 'Defend yourself. Or don't. You'll be destroyed either way.' he threatened. He reached to the Force, unbalanced and conflicted, but with no shortage of suffering and aimed to push Luke further away with a first blow. Not powerful enough to cause a serious damage but maybe that would force him to ignite his lightsaber

Last edited:
  • Love

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The blow of energy Ben sent Luke’s way caused him to trip over his feet and fall on his butt in the sandy dirt. His new position suitably echoed his low spirits. Oh, blast it. His words weren’t getting through to his nephew, who was intent on fighting him. But Luke was too inexperienced to fight back! Ben was gonna kill him! He had to run.

Luke darted his head to peer longingly at the trail that led to the market, where it would’ve been bustling with people. If he could only get there, perhaps he could lose Ben among the crowds… The challenge was indeed getting there first… Ben could use any Force trick he pleased to set him off course. Maybe there was a way to distract him…

He darted his head back to look at the battered fish fountain, which gave him an idea.

Luke tried to look stoic and strong, like a true Jedi, (though he probably looked more nauseous) and rose unsteadily to his feet. He nodded at Ben. “All right. I’ll fight.”

He had no intention of fighting his nephew. It was all part of the plan to fool him.

Luke edged over to the fountain, while trying to give Ben a wide berth. He unclipped his lightsaber from his belt and it trembled in his hand. Oh, he was terrified his plan wasn’t going to work. In the Force’s name, he prayed that he could move faster than his nephew.

He ignited his lightsaber, hesitated foolishly, then drove it through the upright body of the fish sculpture. The hot plasma blade sliced through the stone as if it had been the soft, yielding layers of a pika cake. The stone glowed white and bright where he’d touched it with his blade.

Luke made to shove the loosened stone, which he hoped would come crashing down on top of his nephew. Without sparing him a look, he burst off into a sprint, targeting the trail that would lead him back to that busy market, where he could attempt to lose Ben… He thought to shut down his lightsaber in case, you know, he fell over and cut off his own leg.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Κylo should have thrown Luke to the nearby building, breaking his bones against the stone. The faster he went about what he wanted to do, the easier it would be, instead of allowing the passage of time strengthen his doubts and overwhelm him. But it was difficult to fight this... boy, whose powers and subsequent mastery over them had been stripped away. Kylo tried to quiet his inner conflict inside his head but promising that he would make it painless instead. Just end it as swiftly and mercifully as possible. Then he would never have to think about Luke Skywalker again.

But he did not move as Luke lifted himself off the ground. His eyes kept staring at him and his anger lingered, but there was so much more. Even awe, the same he used to have every time Luke ignited his lightsaber. Not many had the opportunity to watch a living legend in action from the position Kylo used to have. It was both a tremendous privilege and a terrible burden, when he realised he was nothing like his master.

The sound of the lightsaber cutting through stone caused his focus to return and Kylo saw the large mass nearing him in the split of a moment, when he immediately reached to the Force to stop the stone's descend. The statue was now suspended, ominously hanging over him and with a rekindled anger fueled by Luke's games, he threw it away forcefully and it fell on the ground where it cracked into hundreds of smaller pieces. 'Coward!' Kylo shouted to an already disappearing Luke and begun his pursuit, running after him.

Last edited:
  • Love

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
He glanced over his shoulder in time to see Ben halt the tumbling statue with the Force, which had Luke gaping in awe and dismay. Of course he’d use the Force to stop those worn stones from crashing on top of him! Luke was left with even less of a headstart now!

Gritting his teeth, he put on a burst of speed that took him into the center of the market. What he saw had him jerking to a stop, and his stomach did somersaults of horror and shock.

Most of the vendors were in the process of packing away their goods, leaving their stalls barren and empty. As a result, there were precious few people drifting through the area. Oh, no. So much for losing his nephew in the crowds! He needed a new plan - and quickly!

Luke glanced wildly around the marketplace. He spotted a stall that was still open, its rolls of rich, colorful fabric giving him an idea. The vendor was a tall, skinny man with dusky skin, many gold piercings gleaming in his ears, nose and, unusually, lips. He sprawled in a spindly chair with a hand cupped to his cheek, eyelids heavy, occasionally baring his brown teeth in a big yawn.

“Hey! Excuse me!” Luke dashed over to the vendor, thrust a hand into the pocket of his white tunic and gave him the last of his credits. “You didn’t see me, okay?”

He lifted up a tail of dangling fabric and ducked underneath a table. The fabric fell back in place, perfectly hiding Luke from view. Beneath the table, the air was hot and stifling and full of the thick, perfumed smell of the luxurious fabric.

Luke held still and kept his breathing quiet, hoping and hoping that Ben wouldn’t find him.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
He ran past curious bystanders without sparing a single glance, determined to find Luke and finish this once and for all. Kylo gritted his teeth when Luke vanished from his sight, but Serratora was a small place. He would discover where he had gone to, even if he had to search every corner of this miserable town!

Too angry and stubborn to let go, his steps led him to the main market place, where he paused, taking deep breaths as his head moved left and right, trying to locate any sign of Luke. Sweat had begun running down his forehead and he must appeared like a maniac to the few merchants and shoppers, but Kylo did not care about anything but Luke.

At the mere suspicion that he had lost him, his anger reached new heights, escalating beyond his control. 'No, no!' he yelled, raising a trembling hand at the direction of one of the stalls and forcing it to topple down with all its displays. Sensing angry looks, he reached for one of the longer tables that had been set for food and beverages, lifted it in the air and let it crush against another. 'Where is he?!' he shouted, but the bystanders were suppressing their negative feelings against him, out of a sense of self preservation perhaps.

All but one.

One of the merchants was significantly more fearful than others, with the way he stared at Kylo and edged away from his stall, as if he was trying to sneak away. Kylo turned his body towards him, dark eyes peering at the man. He could feel his fear growing stronger with each step Kylo took towards him. Before he thought of running away as well, Kylo lifted a hand to immobilize him. 'I sense your fear. Speak to me.' Kylo hissed menacingly, like a snake that was nearing its prey. 'He's t-there, under t-the fabrics..' the merchant stuttered, along with some pleads to be let go.

Kylo obliged, despite the power he held, making it easy to crush his windpipe and take his life then and there. It would be appropriate for the man he had become, but his mind was entirely consumed on thoughts over his former master. 'Your hiding days are over, Luke!' he shouted, sensing him where the other had confessed he was. A strong push, similar to a powerful gust of wind, toppled down the tables and flew the fabrics away. At the first sight of Luke, Kylo aimed to lift him up with the Force, several feet above the ground and then slam him back on it with the intent of causing him pain. A whole lot of it.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Race
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The muffled sounds of Ben shouting and smashing up stalls reached Luke under the table. He winced and flinched in fear, though it was directed more towards the vendors and onlookers than himself. Oh, it was all Luke’s fault if Ben killed anybody in his rage! He should not have hidden from him! There was still time to put that right, though, before it became a mistake and a bone deep regret.

He took a long, steadying breath, then started to reach out to the rich, colorful wall of fabric concealing him from view - but voices nearby caused him to freeze. It no longer mattered if he stayed put or crawled out to face his nephew. The vendor with the gold piercings had given away his hiding spot, although Luke felt no resentment towards him. He would rather the vendor give him away than lose his life trying to protect him. But admittedly, Luke would like his credits back.

Luke had no time to come up with another weak, badly thought out plan. What felt like a strong gust of wind - though was certainly the Force! - knocked down his table and several others, the rolls of bright, patterned fabric flapping away like giant avians.

Ben towered above him. Luke felt utterly helpless crouched on the ground, his hand white around the hilt of his lightsaber. What if he ignited it and sliced at Ben’s long legs? No, Luke couldn’t hurt him - even if he could move that fast in the first place. What if he tried to run again? Was there anything left he could say? Oh, why’d he have to fall in that stupid, stupid lake!

He opened his mouth to speak, but even with his undeveloped senses, felt the Force pressing and pulsing like a sea current around him. Alarm spiked down his back. “Ben! No!!!

But it was too late. Luke was yanked up into the air - “AAAAAAAAARGH!” - and then slammed into the concrete with enough force to jangle his bones and cut off his scream. He’d smacked his face, hotspots of stinging pain radiating from his nose and lower lip. He tasted salty, metallic blood. A warm trail of it oozed from one nostril, and another down his chin.

He’d let go of his lightsaber at some point during his collision with the ground. It lay an impossible distance away from him, its metal hilt flashing almost mockingly in the sunlight. He needed that lightsaber. It might’ve been his last hope. But he couldn’t hurt his nephew.

Luke didn’t trust himself to stand, so started to crawl on his elbows and knees towards the lightsaber, spilling brilliant red drops of his blood on the concrete and down the front of his white tunic. He thought of that time at the Tosche Station when Bildo “Knuckles” Todak had said that bad thing about Camie Marstrap. Luke had complained and Knuckles had punched him out cold. All of the blood on his clothes had got him into so much trouble with Aunt Beru, and then later with Uncle Owen, on account of the fact that Luke had shirked his chores to go to the Tosche Station.

And how was any of this relevant right now? His nephew was gonna kill him!

OOC: Daaad! Ben's picking on me again! @Anakin Skywalker!

Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars
Mostly because there was nothing out here he hadn't seen before and nothing he was particularly interested in seeing, Anakin had seldom ventured away from the Blackridge Mountains... up until around now. Self-imposed isolation would not be conducive to the mental health of his thirty-year old grandson, which he had now come to accept as someone he was at least partially responsible for.

So he was supportive of Kylo Ben heading out to explore more of the land, with Seratorra sounding like a productive starting point. Issuing one landspeeder for Kylo and another for himself, they'd set off that morning to their respective destinations. It went without saying that Anakin obviously wasn't going to babysit a thirty-year old man the entire trip around... But it maybe made a little sense to check back on Seratorra once he'd touched base with all the ancient contacts (that were still miraculously in Pandora) he needed to.

Anakin felt the premonition like a dull dread taking seat between his ribs before arriving, and he released an audible groan against the wind as the trading settlement zoomed close. Somehow, he blamed himself for not seeing this coming... whatever this was going to be.

The particularities of that ominous tingle surprised him nonetheless, the thrum of his speeder cutting meters before the sight of a very young Luke Skywalker on all fours and a very, very imposing Benlo Ren menacing menacingly over him. Brows lifting, he pushed back against the urge to let his utter bemusement stall his response for long. Anakin raised a hand and formed an invisible bubble in the Force around the pitifully crawling figure, aiming to protect him unyieldingly from further onslaught.

He unmounted the vehicle slowly, raising his other hand to complete the universal gesture of peace. "... Hey. I get that you're furious with your uncle, but obviously I can't stand by and condone the murder of my son," he spoke calmly and as unaggressively and as Jedi-like as possible for Anakin Skywalker, which was a feat in and of itself. In truth, though, he really did understand. When given the chance, in a different time and place, he would have certainly seized the opportunity to murder Obi-Wan in cold blood. And he did. "Also he's like, sixteen," he added as an afterthought, his head canting toward the utterly helpless Luke.

Did this version of Luke remember being sixty, he had to wonder, like Anakin remembered being nine? Pandora was truly wondrous (he thought, sarcastically).

Last edited:

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Race
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Neither satisfied nor any less enraged, Kylo had a hard time watching Luke struggle against him. This was not how he had ever wanted their final encounter to be. It felt wrong. As if their places had been switched and he was in Luke's role when he had been standing over him that night, lightsaber ignited, with that expression that still haunted Kylo's nightmares years after it had happened. But he had come this far, that he could not find the strength to turn his back and walk away. Even if, were he thinking straight, he would know that Luke's death would bring him no closure, just like his father's hadn't.

The lightsaber that Luke so desperately needed remained in place, but Kylo had no intention of letting him strike. So consumed he was by their conflict that he did not notice Anakin's arrival, even if his presence in the Force was the strongest he had ever encountered. He realised of said fact belatedly, but as it happened his resolve all but shattered when he tried to hurt Luke once more and met with unbreakable resistance. Eyes snapped to Anakin's direction, widening at the sight, he remained motionless for a while, breathing heavily and trembling with rage.

But he could not fight his Grandfather. And not only because he was outclassed.

This whole thing had been horrible from the beginning and Anakin was voicing it out loud. Along with his sentiment over his son. Kylo stumbled, then took a few uncertain steps back. His anger hadn't subsided, but he found himself more furious at the current situation, which was a mockery of what his vengeance should have been like. 'He knows what he did!' Kylo shouted, pointing an accusatory finger at Luke. But his eyes did not linger on the other for long, nor did he moved against him again. Hands clenched into fists, his eyes wandered menacingly, driven by the need to take his anger on something that he could break instead of Luke. As Kylo groaned and growled, Anakin's vehicle moved a couple of feet away from him, then fell on the ground with a loud noise.

Last edited:
  • Love

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midoriya Izuku
Top Bottom