By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Breaking: Ark Chancellor Hawkeye killed

Higgs

Death Stranding
Species
Human with DOOMS
link
Article:

10th July, Year 109

this just in!

Reports have arrived stating that at seven pm on the tenth of July the Ark Chancellors home was destroyed by a large explosion that could be seen throughout Locust Grove residential areas. Emergency services responded to the explosion shortly after and the fires caused by the explosion are now under control. At eleven pm the The detectives on site confirmed that the Ark Chancellor @Riza Hawkeye was inside the property when it exploded and has been killed.

The detectives on site issued this statement of the crime scene "The explosion at the Ark Chancellors home is being viewed as a terrorist attack, as a video was released too detectives proving it as such and we can confirm with great sadness that our Ark Chancellor Riza Hawkeye has been killed in the explosion. Rest assured that said terrorists will face justice for this act of aggression and that we are working hard around the clock too catch them as well as maintain the safety of our city."

The detectives also released pictures of a burned article of clothing that looks like it was once a black hood with some kind of striping on the inside . They state the article of clothing may have been left behind by the bomber and have asked for anyone who might recognise it to come forwards. They continue to speak to witnesses on site such as one of the neighbours who reports "It's such a tragedy, I saw Ms. Hawkeye earlier this evening as I left for my evening jog. Nothing seemed wrong as she arrived home as far as I could tell! So as you can imagine, the explosion was such a shock! I heard the blast and couldn't work out what it was until I saw the smoke, by the time I got here the house was gone."

Ms. Hawkeye served Ark City as Chief of Police before being voted in as Ark Chancellor last year. Known for her fairness and common sense, she was constantly accompanied by her dog Black Hayate, who was her only living family member after her husband, former Arch Chancellor Roy Mustang, was removed from Pandora. In the last months of her life she was instrumental in assisting the police force against attacks from the terrorist in the Golden Mask, preventing at least one of his bombings in the past and possibly more.

Relevant Threads
Dead Man Walking

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• milk
    local cryptid
  • Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member