By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Breaking News: The Butcher, Butchered!

Nic

Player
Species
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Article:
The Butcher, Butchered!
September 2nd, Y110

The strobing lights of the Pandopolis City Watch are hardly an uncommon sight within Pandopolis City's seedier district, Blackhaven. Yet the Watch activity around a well-known local pharmacy has drawn a large crowd of bystanders.

The local pharmacy owner - a woman commonly known as "Doc" - was found brutally murdered this morning. The City Watch has yet to make a statement regarding the event, though witnesses say the crime scene is particularly gruesome. A plainclothes Watchman was witnessed quickly exiting the pharmacy and vomiting in the alleyway. What manner of murder took place inside Butcher's, if even our local law enforcement is so shaken?

Doc - who was also known as the Butcher - has been a long-time citizen of Blackhaven. Her pharmacy is a well-known sight, and not just because it supplies Blackhaven's residents with doctor-ordered prescriptions. Sources say that the Butcher was a renowned surgeon in her homeworld, and here in Pandora she turned her skills into profit. She took both human and inhuman patients, providing first aid and even life-saving surgical measures... for a fee.

Was this simply another case of some dangerous creature let randomly let loose into our world? Or is there something more deliberate, more nefarious, behind the motive for the Blackhaven Butcher's violent demise?

Tag #blackhavenbutcher with your comments!

Relevant Threads
a penny for you to stfu

Last edited:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom