Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

brightest melody * emi's organizer

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Application Division
Race
Cool Ranch Dorito
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

EMI THE EMO EMU
THE UNOFFICIAL PANDORA SCHOOL IDOL
Hello hello! Emi here! I'm terrible at these things so I'm going to keep this short and sweet! I love Japanese idols of the anime variety but will hold a special place in my heart for AKB48 forever. I generally cry over anything involving friendship, believing in yourself, and soft moments. I'm easy to appease. I'm a soft bean who just wants to enjoy writing with everyone and crying over her various children.

I tend to try and be pretty fast with responses and am learning it is okay to be a bit slow. I used to be really bad about dropping everything if I waited too long so it's something I'm super aware of, so please don't feel like you need to respond immediately if I do and/or respond fast. I am okay with slower tags, I promise!!! I just want to write with you.

I'm a part-time student (classics major/japanese minor) and work full-time at a cellphone store. What this means is that I have a lot of downtime and will generally be readily around. RP-wise I don't tend to work on Fri-Sat but if work is super dead will try (but don't expect a lot of tags from me on the weekends).

The only other things you should know about RPing with me:
★ While I'm fine with slower tags, I'm not a fan of taking 3 weeks+ consistently for a response. Please do not be offended if I decline RPing with you if this happens too often.
★ I'm not a fan of "info-dumps" AKA large mountains of dialogue from characters without room to respond/mountains of information all at once. Occasionally is fine and understandable, but it gets difficult to respond to organically unless it's like... A lecture or something!
★ I tend to write tags on the longer side (especially first posts). Otherwise, I try to match length unless it feels necessary. I don't mind shorter tags, but please try to give more than one-line unless we've already established it!
★ I'll generally cry over you and our threads and thank you for RPing with me.

Last edited:

Chip

Application Division
Race
Cool Ranch Dorito
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
[float=center]
MICHELLE "MJ" JONES
[/float]

☁ AGE: Seventeen
☁ CANON: Marvel Universe (MCU)
☁ LOCATION:Centria, Ark City
☁ OCCUPATION:Student, Librarian, Occasional Ghost Hunter
☁ STATUS: Alive, barely (she says)
☁ MUSE LEVEL: Med
Bio
☁ MCU Verse MJ
☁ Mysterious, prefers to keep personal stuff hidden
☁ Had a bad home life
☁ Enjoys cemetries, dark history, and murder cases
☁ Artistic and finds inspiration from people in distress
☁ Knows Peter Parker's secret, FOS (friend of spiderman)
☁ Don't ask her about him
☁ Has trouble getting close to people, tends to lie to avoid doing so
☁ Otherwise tends to be brutally honest about everything even when it might hurt someone
☁ Decathalon Captain
☁ Says "I got this" when faced with things trying to kill her, despite having no powers and combat experience
☁ That one friend who likes to say spooky things to mess with you
☁ Confident, knows what she'll say before she says it.
HOOKS
☁ Can be anywhere for buzzfeed unsolved
☁ Although sliding away from it tends to Find Trouble without meaning to
☁ Are you having a bad day??? Here's a teenager to give you a quick sketch memoriablia of it
☁ Perma-cursed to read minds that is slowly transitioning into a normal power that she can use sort of at will. Sort of.
☁ Becoming an intern at Day Investigations this season. She'll be your local sarcastic Social Media Intern that you love to see ala Wendy's.

[float=center]
WAVER VELVET
[/float]

♞ AGE: Twenty-Eight
♞ CANON: Fate
♞ LOCATION: Crystal Vales, Schola
♞ OCCUPATION: Teacher, Detective
♞ STATUS: Resigned
♞ MUSE LEVEL: Med

Bio
♞ Magic Sherlock Holmes
♞ No really
♞ Born into a mage family but in his universe heritage = everything
♞ His family was a very new mage family and thus he sucks at magecraft
♞ He is actually a genuis at it though and would probably be scary if he *could* use the magic he knows
♞ Participated in the Holy Grail War because people are Stupid and he can be a great mage if he wants to!!!
♞ Learn his lesson VIA heaps of PTSD and Survivor's Guilt
♞ Was adopted into the family he stole from and made Lord... Because it amused his Master's little sister and he was Super Guilty
♞ Spent a long while desperately trying to participate in a Holy Grail War again to meet his servant, has realized that he needs to face his battles elsewhere
♞ Likes children but pretends not to; Is an excellent teacher even if his students mess with him
♞ Despite being a shitty mage has a ~Discerning Eye~ that helps him teach others their potential
♞ Which is why he's had multiple students pass him up
♞ He just wants to follow in Iskandar's shadow :(
♞ Gets involved in things he says aren't like him because he... Ultimately wants to help people. He's dumb.
HOOKS
♞ Student at Schola? Annoy him!
♞ Befriend him please. He needs to smile more
♞ Also he'll handle murder cases and help you if you're a friend
♞ Talk to him about magic and magic in his world sucks
♞ Honestly, talk to him about magecraft in Fate vs any other world because that shit is messed up
♞ No really I mean it
♞ I'm bad at these but basically just talk to him he's dumb

[float=center]
HICCUP HADDOCK III
[/float]

☄ AGE: Thirty-One
☄ CANON: Dreamworks Dragons
☄ LOCATION: Cascade Bay
☄ OCCUPATION: Craftsmith /Construction Coterie
☄ STATUS: Settling in
☄ MUSE LEVEL: High

Bio
☄ Viking, but the most un-viking-like person you'll meet
☄ Also a chief, though he still doesn't feel like one
☄ Grew up in a world where killing dragons was a daily task
☄ Couldn't kill one, but was first to ride one
☄ Spent six years learning about dragons and getting his village to like them
☄ Also rescuing dragons and fighting people
☄ Is more of an adventurer than a warrior
☄ Just wants humans and dragons to live in peace
☄ Also a dad with a kid who likes to play with weapons and another who likes to ram into things to see how hard his head is
HOOKS
☄ He has two five dragons in Pandora!!
☄ They like to steal fish : (
☄ They also shed a lot so he trades stuff with by-products
☄ Moving toward the Dragon Sanctuary
☄ Have a very confused but interested Viking comment on your modern stuff.
☄ Also older now because I really wanted to play him at this age since we saw 15-21 extensively in the series.
☄ Baby dragons probably tussel around in yards and stuff
☄ Children are v. hard-headed.

[float=center]
ERI
[/float]

★ AGE: Seven
★ CANON: My Hero Academia
★ LOCATION: Slumbering Abyss, Heavenfell
★ OCCUPATION: Child
★ STATUS: Nervous
★ MUSE LEVEL: Med

Bio
★ Born into an old Yakuza family
★ Has a quirk known as "Erase" which essentially returns physical forms back to a previous state
★ First really seen when she accidentally erased her father
★ Her mother no longer wanted her after that and gave her away
★ Her grandfather gave her to her cousin because he thought their quirks were similar
★ They weren't, but said cousin started experimenting on her. And since his quirk was essentially taking things apart and putting them back together...
★ Well, he found something unique about her blood that erased others quirks, so he used her body continuously to make drugs
★ She's covered in scars because of it.
★ She also was pretty much held captive in a room and shown no genuine love or affection for as long as she could remember.
★ She thinks anything bad happening is her Fault because she was told it was.
★ Thankfully, canonically, she was rescued several months ago but because people were hurt and her quirk caused some problems she's still worried that she's a burden.
★ She's slowly becoming more positive, but she's still heavily traumatized.
{/slide}
HOOKS

★ Literally I apped her so she could have nice things
★ Like a family (which she already has, bless)
★ To be able to not fear her own power and continue to learn about it
★ To be a little girl who learns to request things
★ She cute
★ But also maybe one day she can help turn back injuries??? Or something??? Find something that makes her feel less like her quirk is a curse
★ She has a horn. It grows. I guess there's that
★ Just come give her love and kindness and she will be a giant cutie at you who gets super excited over simple things
[float=center]
CALLUM
[/float]

❂ AGE: 14 5/6
❂ CANON: The Dragon Prince
❂ LOCATION: Cascade Bay
☄ OCCUPATION: ??? Student, Adventurer, maybe Pokemon trainer
❂ STATUS: Settling in
❂ MUSE LEVEL: High

Bio
❂ One of the princes of the kingdom Katolis
❂ His mother married the king after Callum's father died so he's the step-son and thus not in line to become king
❂ That honor goes to his younger brother, Ezran.
❂ Their mother died almost ten years ago.
❂ Their father was just assassinated like a month ago.
❂ Since then things have gone crazy with coups and betrayal and who's even in charge of the kingdom anymore?
❂ Not Callum he's busy going on an adventure to reunite the prince of dragons with his mother
❂ Which is the whole reason his father got assassinated in the first place.
❂ Did I mention he's a mage? He's a mage. The first human mage in over a thousand years, perhaps ever.
❂ He's tried Dark Magic. It was icky and gross and not a fun ride. Let's not do that again.
❂ Aiming to create a future built on love as opposed to hatred. It cool.
HOOKS
❂ He wants to learn magic!! ALL THE MAGIC!!!
❂ Also magic gone wrong
❂ Probably fawning over cute animals somewhere all the time
❂ Likes to draw, has a photographic memory and can replicate anything he's seen. Which can be useful.
❂ A wee bean trying to make it on his own except he's also just a wee bean on his own.

Last edited:

Chip

Application Division
Race
Cool Ranch Dorito
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Organizer updated for the new season! <3 Come plot with my dumb cute children in all their glory!

Ariel

Player
Organizer
link
How would Callum like to meet a mouse? @Quill is a tiny warrior with a huge heart and a love for stories. She can only speak using ASL, so communication with her might be difficult, but she can write and draw to help get her point across. Plus, she has a magical companion that Callum might be able to see (or at least sense). Quill lives in Cascade Bay too.

Top Bottom