By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open bring me the starlight || steel's gifs shop

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Community Relations Division
Species
Knight Radiant
Occupation
The Wolf King
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Directory
link

BRING ME THE STARLIGHT

bring me the sun and moon, release the stars tonight

ABOUT

Heyo! Just like it says on the tin, I like making gifs so I decided to open a graphics shop to offer gifs! I'll probably take anywhere between a day or two to a week to make these, so please bear that in mind before requesting anything, thank you!

WAITLIST

First come, first serve!

OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!​

SAMPLES

Here are some of my gif samples!

FORM

Just fill this out if you want some gifs!

Number of Gifs: Maximum 4 gifs please!
Video Link: A link to the video with the clips you want me to gif
Timestamps: Your preferred timestamps/scenes
Sizes: My default is 250x140, but I can do whatever size you want
Color Style: Do you want grayscale? Washed out colors? Vibrant colors? Heavy on the purple?
Anything Else: Anything else I forgot to mention in the form can go here!​

Code:
[b]Number of Gifs:[/b] Maximum 4 gifs please!
[b]Video Link:[/b] A link to the video with the clips you want me to gif
[b]Timestamps:[/b] Your preferred timestamps/scenes
[b]Sizes:[/b] My default is 250x140, but I can do whatever size you want
[b]Color Style:[/b] Do you want grayscale? Washed out colors? Vibrant colors? Heavy on the purple?
[b]Anything Else:[/b] Anything else I forgot to mention in the form can go here!

Current Season

Status Updates

//come and get your horror plot, pals!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all safe! I just wanted to apologise for those who were waiting for me to post. I am allergic to pollen, and since its the summer, I have been sneezing like there is no tomorrow, so I couldn't focus. Not to mention my home is full of flies who keep appearing out of no where! I will post when I can!
not an official absence but i am waiting for the results of a covid test so, hopefully i will feel well enough to start posting again later this week! sorry to anyone waiting on me <3
Finally glad to have a birthday that doesn’t involve running around the city in bulletproof spandex. #OldManPerks
Happy 4th of July to my American friends! <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Palmer
Top Bottom