By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

broken vessels • noel's organizer !

Noel

Player

noel's organizer

discord: noel#8287
ABOUT ME
24 ☼ EST ☼ She/Her

Hi! I'm Noel, I've been on Pandora a few years on and off now and love this community so much! For me, roleplaying and writing is always going to be about fun. If we aren't having fun writing together, something is wrong! Never be afraid to reach out and communicate with me. I love meeting new people who are just as nerdy as I am, so my PMs and Discord are always open for plots or just chatting :3

ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES
GENERAL
☼ I love plots that will go beyond a first meeting, pushing my characters by having them encounter new obstacles, and relationships (antagonistic, platonic, romantic, etc!) that develop organically. I'm a very go-with-the-flow writer, and just as my characters will always be changing and moving around this world, I also welcome shaking things up with plots and relationships. Don't be afraid to throw any ideas my way!

☼ My posting length varies. I can post 5+ paragraphs for a starter, and then reply with a one-liner if things get quick-paced and conversation heavy. If I feel pressured to write a certain length, it will honestly be a block for me. But you can always feel free to write as little or much as you want in reply, I take any and everything!

☼ Worth noting that I've got a job and family to take care of first IRL, so if at times my activity goes spotty, never fear! I'll get to things as soon as I can. If two weeks pass and you haven't had a reply from me, feel free to remind me at that point! Odds are I forgot to put it on my tracker, because I'm highly forgetful and it happens literally all the time. I'm sorry in advance!
LIMITS
☼ I'm game to tackle most subjects, and will write out what "mature" detail is important and relevant for a specific situation and for development. I'll generally shy away from overt smut or graphic violent detail unless it's agreed upon before hand, and even then, only if it really serves a purpose. Just communicate with me! My only no-go is violence towards infants.

Last edited:

Noel

Player

ben solo

open for threads • eternally dumb high muse

ABOUT
star wars • 30 • cosmic wilderness

Kylo Ren was born Ben Solo to the beloved Han Solo and Leia Organa. However, he felt largely abandoned and rejected by his parents, who found themselves busied by other things, and expressed fear at his potential dark power. When they sent him to train with Luke Skywalker to become a Jedi, the Jedi Master distrusted Ben's dark tendency so greatly that he contemplated killing his apprentice. In the meantime, Ben was being drawn in by a Dark-Side Force user called Snoke, and Luke was the last straw that sent Ben to Snoke's side. He fell to the dark side, taking a new name and turning his back on his past.

CURRENTLY
Elysium
♥ Rey Solo
TBD
↳ As of Dec 12, Ben was dropped back in Pandora seconds from death, only to be revived by the ever-lovely and convenient Lift <3 He will be seeking out Rey but I would love for him to meet new people along the way, and afterwards, as he feels out what his life will be like in Pandora now that he's fully renounced his old ways.
PLOT HOOKS
Dude friends. Many a weird request, but Ben to this day has had approximately zero healthy relationships with other men. I'd love for that to change!
Canon mates! Any Star Wars characters are welcome. He's had exposure to people from various points on the SW timeline, and alternate universes, and he'd be really interested to learn more about times that aren't his.

vex'ahlia

open for threads • high muse

ABOUT
critical role • 28 • crystal vales

Vex'ahlia is a Half-Elf ranger, formerly one-seventh of the group known as Vox Machina who, at the time of her departure from the world, were hunting a conclave of Chromatic Dragons to essentially save the world. Vex is bold, strong-willed, and confident, which in some ways hides that she is a rather insecure individual. Her upbringing as the half-breed, bastard daughter of a respected full-blood Elf lent itself to issues, as she and her twin brother, Vax'ildan, were often neglected and put down by the Elven society they were raised around.

Vex has since found her stride as a hunter, making strong connections with her traveling companions– only for them all to be ripped away. She is struggling in Pandora to find a path and purpose.

CURRENTLY
Crystal Vales
♥ Single, Heartbroken
Hunter
↳ Vex is fresh in Pandora as of late January. She is mainly staying around the Crystal Vales, moving between the woods and the city with her brown bear companion, Trinket.
PLOT HOOKS
Monster Hunting! Maybe more later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keira

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Race
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
You already know I am here for helping Nat with post-Thanos things!

As for Kylo and facing his morality, I actually have Allura who might help? Since she canonically goes "you know what you did was wrong, lemme show you" multiple times to two different villains and made them see exactly what they did and where they went wrong (via weird Altean magic, IDK). So I mean it probably wouldn't be an immediate thing since they don't know each but it could be something we can grow into as a plot!

Reactions: Noel

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Noel I would love to have Rotwang meet Clara (again!) She'll definitely be reminded of Twelve! I see she's in the Crystal Vales - maybe Rotwang is there when a sudden wave of stasis rain hits, his mechanical hand goes all wonky and she happens to see he's having trouble?

Also, Burke could meet Connor! Burke is from a world which has androids (synthetics or 'artificial people' as they prefer to be called) In fact the company he worked at back at home manufactured them! He might be interested in how Connor became human? Maybe even act skeptical of it being true?

Noel

Player
@Emi

Nat thread is a-go, YAY!

As for Kylo and Allura, that sounds SO COOL! I would really love for them to meet and explore that. The later half of this season, Kylo will be mostly in Elysium but also in the Crystal Vales for a bit– does either location suit Allura for them to meet?

@Nyami

Clara & Rotwang– that sounds like a good idea! Clara is pretty open this season so anytime would work, if this is something you could start? I'm a bit backed up haha.

Connor & Burke– oooh, ok! Do you have any thoughts on how they might meet? I don't think Connor is leaving the Vales for the time being, is Burke ever around there?

Reactions: Chip and Nyami

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Noel I can start the Rotwang/Clara thread, though it may take me awhile to get to since I'm also a little backed up (on Rotwang threads in particular 'cause his muse is admittedly off and on lately)

Also, Burke's never actually been to Crystal Vales but he's pretty new to Pandora and is likely to want to explore (currently he's stuck managing an ice cream parlor and that gets pretty old for him) maybe he enters the portal to Cascade Bay out of curiosity and instantly feels really lost? The magic and lack of technology will be strange for him - maybe Connor notices that he's all weirded out and approaches him?

Alternatively, Burke could meet Clara? If you think that would work better than Connor? They do both know of aliens. In fact, Burke recently went through a hard time where he got all paranoid thinking there was an alien inside him, which led to getting involved with a creepy doctor whom he had to escape from. Maybe a thread can take place when he's still recovering from the incident? If Clara would be interested in traveling to Pandopolis or Centria, she could see him looking not-very-happy at a park and ask what's up? That could easily lead to the discussion of aliens. This particular thread would need to take place on August 17th though.

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Race
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
I'll be having Allura wander to Pandora proper a bit (to find her mice) but she will otherwise be sticking in the Cosmic Wilderness. She's the now acting Ambassador of the Alliance and is also... Allura... So she'll be super interested in learning about the people and places. She can be reasonably found just about anywhere in the Wilderness as needed! She arrived in Pandora in late July and will begin spending time making a place for herself (because what is this "have fun" kids talk about she don't know).

Crystal

Even in darkness, there is always light
Occupation
Dreamer and Chef
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

@Noel // Killian Jones & Julian Devorak

Hey there, Noel! How's it going?

So, I see you have Killian here and you're searching for a crew of sorts? Well, I'd actually like to kind of shove Julian at you! This guy is a doctor and has traveled by sea, used to ships--both normal and pirate ones since his adoptive grandma is an AWESOME PIRATE!

Moral wise, he's a good man: he doesn't hurt/kill innocent people and will give money to the poor folk...even if he might have stolen it...probably. Fun fact: Julian has a magical mark that can let him heal any wound, even if the character is near death (but he ends up taking the damage himself, but it's fine! He heals from it).

I'd love to thread with Killian and see how it goes; and if he doesn't end up joining in, well, Julian is gonna be in Cascade Bay, soooo, there's a doctor in town if you need it. :p

What do you think?

Noel

Player
@Emi @Nyami

Heya fam! I think I''ve got to cap Connor and Kylo for this season ;; Otherwise I'm 100% going to fall behind on what plots they have going on. Would you guys be okay coming back to these ideas in a couple weeks in the fall??

@Crystal

Hi Crystal!! :D So this sounds SO COOL and I'm 100% down. Killian has been seen to hurt people when the need arises, so that's the only area of contention I could see, but I'm still down to put them together and see how it goes! Who knows, maybe Julian will even be a good influence xD and that power of his could be super useful, hello.

Not sure if you had any ideas for how they might meet, but I could definitely see Killian getting himself hurt in a bar fight or something equally stupid and begrudgingly seeing a doctor, or maybe Julian is already on the scene, something like that. What do you think??

Reactions: Crystal and Nyami

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Noel That's fine! Would you be interested in the idea I had for Burke/Clara instead?

Also I'll try to get that Rotwang/Clara starter up once his muse starts being agreeable again! What dates work for Clara?

Crystal

Occupation
Dreamer and Chef
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

@Noel // Killian Jones & Julian Devorak

Awesome! I feel that Julian, while he's gonna dislike people getting hurt (it like, goes against his moral code as a doctor too), he's not gonna judge him for it since people need to do terrible things sometimes. But yeah; who knows, maybe he'll be a positive influence! xD We can see how it goes from there of course. ;)

Meeting wise, it could definitely be at a bar! Julian likes hanging around bars and drinking...and pissing off the local sailors/criminals, lol. But yeah, if he sees like Killian getting really hurt, he'll definitely lend a hand if you wanna go that route? :) Also, date wise, I am FREE, so whichever date you prefer! :)

Reactions: Connor

Crystal

Occupation
Dreamer and Chef
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

@Noel

It's okay! No worries! ;) And yes! I'm totally okay with that, so September it is! Super excited for this! :D

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Noel Hey! You still up for the Burke/Connor plot I posted here last season? I'd still really like for them to meet!

I do have something to add to it, too! Does Connor like cats? Burke is going to be adopting a stray one that keeps following him around at a Pet Adoption Festival. The cat is going to turn out to be a demon who causes nothing but trouble but that's beside the point, haha. Maybe Burke shows up at Cascade Bay, sees the festival going on, and asks Connor about what it is and what can be done there? If Connor does like cats, maybe he can convince Burke to adopt the stray?

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))
You would think if someone invested in man-eating plants for a greenhouse they would think to warn people ahead of time...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom