By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Bugman's Celebrates First Three Months

Josef Bugman

Warhammer
Species
Dwarf
Height
4ft 5in
Occupation
Master Brewer/Ranger
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Article:

October 3rd, Y110

From the pages of the Cascade Bay Chronicle

Celebrating its third month of business, Bugman’s Brewery has announced a new beer brewed in honour of the Head of the Mercantile Coterie, @Sinbad. Called “Endless Gold,” this beer was brewed to reflect the prosperity and good business sense of Cascade Bay’s foremost trade expert.

When asked what motivated such a gesture, brewery master Josef Bugman had this to say:

“A wise hand at the tiller is necessary for the prosperity of all. Now, young master Sinbad may not have the length of beard one might expect from such an important figure, but he’s a good and fair fellow who will deal with you honestly. These are the right qualities to look for in a master merchant, and it is my way to show proper respect to those who have helped me.”

We had also asked Sinbad, who wanted to state:

“The Mercantile Coterie’s duties aren’t only to set down trade routes and create economic policies. Our priority is to support the people of Cascade Bay, regardless of if they’re consumers or creators. It’s with my immense pleasure that we were able to support Josef and his brewery so that he can share his craft with the rest of our community and bring them together. As he once told me, it’s not something to be hoarded but shared. It’s good people like him that make life in Pandora a bit more special, and I’m happy to be able to help not only him, but any other that comes to the Mercantile Coterie.”

Relevant Threads
Dragon’s Den - Josef Bugman petitioning Sinbad for financial aide to create his brewery.
The Beer Menu - the new beer, along with all the others Bugman currently brews

• Love
Reactions: Sinbad

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Because of Tsumugi being involved in so many things at the moment, I'll primarily be focusing on her! Please forgive me if I'm slow to reply to any other threads, love you guys!
ooc: due to Ash being in the killing game, i'll probably reply less often to other threads. sry ;w;
Hannah wrote on Dharke's profile.
Nice avatar. Wonder where you got that? ;)
Carrie White wrote on Scott McCall's profile.
Wanna do somethin' for Halloween again? I really liked spendin' last year with you. <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagito Komaeda
Top Bottom