By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Building Relationships *Bump*

Race
Human Crybaby
Occupation
Looking
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hudson could use some friends, lovers and "family". I had a few ideas (listed below), but am open to others as well! We can slow burn relationships and/or even head canon them.

Friends:
I imagine these may fall into the love/hate category, because of the mouth on this guy. I'll warn you that he's sometimes prone to making sexist, racist and homophobic comments, but not in a malicious way. He just doesn't USE HIS BRAIN before he says something. Characters who can turn his jokes against him, make him reconsider his own behaviour or argue back might especially work well with him.

Lovers:
He's got a girlfriend back home (Louise), but given that she's in a completely different world, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to jump into another woman's arms. >_> I'm open to dates from hell, drunken one night stands and/or slow burning a relationship with The Right Woman. I also think having him wake up hungover next to a man (perhaps an effeminate one) might provide some delightful conflict.

Possible Locations/Plot Hooks:
Here are some possible backdrops to these interactions:

- A bar or club. Somebody's spiked the drinks? Either with poison or some kind of farcical potion?
- Other public location. Some kind of hostage situation, where Hudson and your character have to work together to beat the weirdo who's taken over the establishment?
- Gym. A rivalry between the characters to see who's strongest?
- Health and fitness in general. Hudson goes hiking or mountaineering in a wilderness location. He runs into trouble and your character helps him?
- Technology. In the Marine Corps, Hudson was trained as a "comtech". He can pretty much hack most electronic doors and computer systems. Perhaps your character could use these skills in some way?
- Money. Hudson is eager to make a lot of money - and fast! Perhaps he teams up with your character and they come up with a daft plan?
- Annoying hotel/motel/bed and breakfast guest. Your character is staying overnight at some kind of public accommodation. The man next door keeps playing loud music and swearing while you're trying to sleep!
- Cinema/play. By the same token, your character is sat next to a loud mouth at the theater or cinema, who won't stop complaining about being bored or commenting on the action taking place on the stage/screen.
"Family":
I saw this fan art of Newt and Hudson and now I want him to become the legal guardian of a child! Just call him Uncle Bill... Uncle Billy? Hudson hasn't killed the hamster that he inherited (yet!), so I have hopes that the child would also survive under his guardianship... Possibly. Your kid character would likely pick up swearing from him, otherwise he's a decent person... Unless he's tearing down aliens with his pulse rifle or kicking in Burke's teeth. *Possible plot on the way?*

Random:

Flat/House Mate: I'd like him to share a place with somebody. I'm open to moving him out of the Cosmic Wilderness into one of the other Pandora locations, although the Dread Wastes is probably a bad idea... *Plot on the way.*

Military Sorts: I haven't officially given him a job yet, as he may end up working with Han Solo (hee!) depending on how they mesh in a thread. I'd love him to meet people who are part of any of the military forces in Pandora, giving him options in the future to join their divisions.

Last edited:

Yondu Udonta

Marvel Universe
Race
Centaurian
Occupation
Ravager
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single, Not Seeking Partner
link
Directory
link
If he's in space right now, I vote these two become quasi-crew members and generally cause a huge mess all over the galaxy...thoughts??

• Love
Reactions: William Hudson

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
*THEATRICAL GASP!!!* SOMEBODY RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD!!!

I have Hudson over in Centria now, buuut I could definitely find a reason to have him go to space!

Hudson is pissed because he was due to retire from the military and get a load of pension money. In Pandora, he has to, like, work all over again! I was thinking in his spare time he could be a treasure hunter and go in search of objects that are worth a lot of cash. Any chance Yondu would be interested in joining forces to find some artefacts and earn money?

Reactions: Yondu Udonta

Yondu Udonta

Marvel Universe
Race
Centaurian
Occupation
Ravager
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single, Not Seeking Partner
link
Directory
link
'Does Yondu want to look for treasure?' dude is superman a communist

Oh ho ho!! My ex-Ravager may have been legitimately employed in the space exploration business, but I'm pretty sure that he never agreed NOT to go treasure hunting on the side. :p:p The question is, what kinds of loot would these knuckleheads want to look for, and what sorts of dangers might be out there to hold them back??

Reactions: Dharke

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
@Yondu Udonta:

Maybe they could go in search of weapons? Maybe we could have an NPC museum curator that's offering big money to anybody who can get them some from the time period to display in their exhibits? World War I/II weapons instantly popped into my head.

Regarding threats, we could have hostile wildlife and/or other treasure hunters that don't hesitate to try and dispose of the competition!

• Love
Reactions: Yondu Udonta

Current Season

Status Updates

Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina
Top Bottom