By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Calan Mai: Contests

Andii

Plots & Events Division
Organizer
link

Calan Mai Contests
Come one, come all!

Step up and try your luck with a contest at Calan Mai! Seven contests will happen over the course of the day. The thing to note is that each contest will be held twice! One for those with super abilities and one for those with normal abilities. Like weight classes!

There are a few things to note about these contests:
  • There is no in character writing requirement to sign up! You can just sign your character up for the contest(s) in this thread.
  • All winners will be chosen by RNG.
  • Please make sure to indicate if your character is a supe (super abilities) or a normie (squishy human). If you do not, staff will categorize as best they can.
  • You can post three one shots of your character participating in three contests for one extra "ticket". I.E. you can have two tickets to give your character a leg up to win in those contests! But you can only select three contests in total to have an extra ticket for! Pick your faves!
  • For the team contest, you can sign up with a partner OR you can sign up by yourself to have your character play with an NPC. To keep things fair, only ONE character can put in an extra ticket for that event.
  • Each winner will receive a nice lil medal for winning! (Yes, both categories, supes and normies).

List of Contests!

1. Log rolling​
  2. Axe throwing​
  3. Obstacle course​
  4. Three Legged Race **team contest**​
  5. Mud Wrestling​
  6. Eating Contest **hot dogs**​
  7. Spirit Hunt​

Wanna sign up? Use this form!
Code:
[b][size=20]SIGN ME UP![/size][/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Contest:[/b] I.e. 1, 2, 3, etc
[b]Category:[/b] Supe or Normie
Wanna get an extra ticket? Please slap this at the start of your post!
Code:
[b][size=20]EXTRA TICKET PLS![/size][/b]
[b]Contest:[/b] Log rolling, axe throwing, etc.
These are the medals that can be won through participating or winning the contests! (Thank you, milk!)
  • Log rolling WINNER
  • Log rolling participant
  • Axe throwing WINNER
  • Axe throwing participant
  • Obstacle course WINNER
  • Obstacle course participant
  • Three Legged Race WINNER
  • Three legged race participant
  • Mud Wrestling WINNER
  • Mud wrestling participant
  • Eating Contest WINNER
  • eating contest participant
  • Spirit Hunt WINNER
  • spirit hunt participant

• Love
Reactions: milk

Andii

Plots & Events Division
Organizer
link
Please note that contests will be RNG'd once a week. Please only sign up/post one shots for the current contest!

The current contest is: THREE LEGGED RACE

Contest winner will be rolled on: APRIL 12TH!!

PLEASE NOTE, you must sign up in duos!

Last edited:

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Occupation
Student / Bookstore
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Directory
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name: Katsuki Bakugo
Contest: 1 (log rolling) UNTIL THERE'S MORE TO DESTROY AT
Category: Supe

Race
Elf
Relationship Status
Single
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Iandore Lightfoot
Contest: 1, Log Rolling!
Category: Normie (he won't bring his staff!)

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Ayano Tateyama
Contest: 1, Log Rolling
Category: Normie

SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Leonie Pinelli
Contest: 1, Log Rolling

C
C

Carole Stanley

SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Carole Stanley
Contest: 6, hot dogs! <3

Ochaco Uraraka

My Hero Academia
EXTRA TICKET PLS!
Contest: Log Rolling

Log rolling. The concept wasn't a difficult one. You got onto the log in the water and then stayed on top of your side while the person on the other side did the same. First person into the water was the loser. Ochaco had no plans on being the loser but she had signed up under the super ability category understanding that those with extra abilities would be using them during this contest.

Still, she was excited to give it a go. Excited to step up and give it her all! Which was exactly what Ochaco planned on doing. She had gotten up on her part of the log and then looked out to spot Bakugo watching her, waiting on his turn at the same contest. Ochaco grinned at him and lifted a hand to wave, enjoying the fact that they were both competing in this contest. It... felt a little bit like home, but at least they didn't have to fight against each other this time around!

A whistle was heard and Ochaco suddenly slapped her hands together in a triangle, activating her quirk as she did. Making herself lighter, floating just slightly above the log so the soles of her feet barely touched the log at all. She still ran with it, but as long as she had her hands pressed together, there was no chance that Ochaco would actually fall into the water. The other person ran, but within a few minutes, he fell into the water with a big splash!

Ochaco cheered and jumped up, letting go of her quirk so she could splash into the water next. One round down, few more to go!

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Pining over the ice princess
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name: Ruby Rose
Contest: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Yes, she wants to do them all
Category: uh, i wanna say she'd fall under supe? if you feel she'd be normie then put her there instead <3

Nico di Angelo

Riordanverse
Race
Demigod
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Nico di Angelo
Contest: 2 (Axe Throwing), 3 (Obstacle Course), 7 (Spirit Hunt)
Category: Supe

Race
Elf
Relationship Status
Single
link
EXTRA TICKET PLS!
Contest:
Log Rolling

So he'd landed himself in the totally normal and mundane category. Honestly? Probably a good thing. He could've brought his staff with him, could've tried in the 'super' category or whatever it was called, but to be totally honest, there was probably a two hundred percent chance that would have backfired. Maybe he would accidentally explode the log, maybe he would fling himself straight into the water without even trying. The possibilities were both endless and a little bit scary. A lot a bit scary, actually, given what he'd done to dad.

Speaking of dad, he'd tied his wandering lower half to a tree and given his foot a few taps that he hoped were at least a little bit comforting. Dad couldn't see or hear, but they had that at least.

Off he want, leaving dad's lower half over there to ... probably be stared at a lot, carefully stepping out onto the log in question, his blue arms outstretched on either side of him. His log rolling opponent was already at the other end of the log. Some people prepared for this. Ian? Ian was winging it. He didn't know what he was doing, but he knew it probably wasn't doing him any favors as he started to scamper a bit on his log, flinging a glance over to his log rolling competitor. "Wow, you, uh-- You look like you really know what you're d--"

Ian stumbled. Nearly fell, but with a sound of surprise, his gaze dropped and he was scampering a bit more frantically to try to keep himself upright. The whole point of the game was to try to make his opponent fall, but he found he was focusing a whole lot more on keeping himself up.

• Love
Reactions: Andii

Andii

Plots & Events Division
Organizer
link
And the winners are...

In the "Supe" category:
1. Bakugo
2. Ochaco
3. Ochaco (extra ticket)
4. Ruby

OCHACO!

In the "Normie" category:
1. Lightfoot
2. Ayano
3. Leonie
4. Prompto
5. Lightfoot (extra ticket)

LIGHTFOOT!

Andii

Plots & Events Division
Organizer
link
Thank you everyone! I'd like to take a second to add in a brief clarification! You can only sign up for the current week's contest. I.E. for the past week we only accepted entries from the log rolling! Now that this has concluded, sign ups for contest #2 (axe throwing) are being accepted!

Please sign up for this week's contest and good luck everyone!

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Occupation
Student / Bookstore
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Directory
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Katsuki Bakugo
Contest: 2 (Axe Throwing)
Category: SUPE

(why would you give him an AXE)

Claude von Riegan

Fire Emblem
Race
you can't just ask that
Occupation
Hand to the King
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
w/ Leonie P. [Engaged]
link
Directory
link
(shut up i like signing up with my character accounts)

SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Claude von Riegan
Contest: 2 (axe throwing)
Category: normie? i think? may edit later ;lakjsldjf

Jotaro Kujo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Race
Human
Occupation
Biology Professor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Complicated.
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Jotaro Kujo.
Contest: 2 (Axe Throwing)
Category: Supe? Technically?

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom