By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Calan Mai: Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
K
K

Katsuki Bakugo

EXTRA TICKET PLS!
Contest: 4 (Three Legged Race)
* * *​
It was absolute bullshit he hadn't won anything yet. Came close in log rolling, but fucking Round-Face got the better of him...somehow. She beat him again with axe throwing, but he didn't like the weight of the axes anyway. Fuck that competition. Though, neither of them won that. Some other girl had better aim.

And the obstacle course...he didn't even want to fucking think about.

Now it was time for the three-legged race.

Rest of the shit was just one-person stuff, which is how he preferred it. But...maybe this three-legged race wouldn't be awful. He had teamed up with Ochaco, since they were at the festival together anyway. Just made sense.

The fact that both their powers would make this a piece of cake may have influenced it, too.

"Make us light, and I'll shoot us forward," his voice low, as he leaned over to whisper to her, "Time to kick all of their asses, Round Face."

A smirk on his lips, as he pat her on the shoulder.

Yeah, no more losing.

They had this.

Reactions: Raine

Toby Daye

October Daye
Empathy Queen
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
W/ Gabe
link
EXTRA TICKET PLS!
Contest:
Three Legged Race
@Gabriel Reyes
How difficult could a three legged race get? Toby didn't think it was that difficult and all things considered, it was easy enough to sign herself and Gabe up. Have a bit of fun, it wasn't like they really needed to win, but surprise surprise.... her boyfriend was competitive. He had a strategy for everything it seemed.

"We're just tied together and running, right?" Infamous last words, Toby had learned. Gabe had had ideas about everything and he wanted to win... He got kind of cute when he wanted to win. Well, Gabe was cute in general and did the big guy really need encouragement? Probably. Toby let Gabe tie the knot between them and lined up with a little bit of awkward walking around, just like everyone else. It was hard not to hip check him every other step on purpose but the changeling managed.

Of course, then there was the countdown. Toby had a hard time keeping her eyes on the track and a hard time keeping a straight face. Win or lose, she was still having fun and Toby might have let a little bit of a laugh go as they launched themselves forward. It was good to just enjoy an afternoon like this, from time to time.

Andii

Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link
K
K

Katsuki Bakugo

SIGN ME UP!
Character Name: Katsuki Bakugo
Contest: 5 (Mud Wrestling)
Category: Supe

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Pining over the ice princess
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name: Ruby Rose
Contest: 5(mud wrestling)

Reactions: Raine
O
O

Ochaco Uraraka

SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Ochaco Uraraka
Contest: 5, Mud Wrestling!

Aerith Gainsborough

Final Fantasy
Race
Half-Cetra
Occupation
Florist
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Divorced from life.
link
Organizer
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Aerith Gainsborough
Contest:5, Mud Wrestling
Category: Normie

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
SIGN ME UP!
Character Name:
Leonie Pinelli
Contest: 5, Mud Wrestling
Category: Normie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!
Horoscope: Make up your own constellations, pray to your own gods, command unknown forces of your own divination. Steal from everything. This is real magic.
Shampoo for the real friends, real poo for the sham friends.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Staff online

• milk
    the sound of a hard-boiled egg being peeled
  • Raine
    actual werewolf trash

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chara Dreemurr
Top Bottom