By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Can you be grounded at sea?

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Zak Storm

Zak Storm: Super Pirate
Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
So the purpose of that ship was to fight monsters. Maybe that's why it was so huge. He had to stop to think for a moment.
"Okay. Change of plans. We try and spot where the ship is again." He stared taping the webcam on his head since it's zoom in function could work like binoculars.
"Then we lead the monster in the other direction. The rest of the plan can stay the same. Can the ship even track the Kraken when it is this far underwater?" Zak revised the plan with the new information. With luck the ship wouldn't be near them in the first place.

"You good with all that?" The boy asked her eager to get the rematch started.

Reactions: Tsuyu Asui

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Odds are good that they'd be trying to stay where they are, ribbit," Tsuyu noted, "but the monster seems pretty easy to distract. I think it might work, if we stay careful and don't let it catch us, ribbit." It was a risky play, but not so risky she'd feel like Midoriya or something.

"Let's do it," she finally said, "it's the best plan we've got right now, ribbit."

Reactions: Zak Storm

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Zak nodded back in agreement raising Calabrass again. After asking Calabras for the Eye of Beru again he transformed and dived into the water. He slowed to a stop at reaching the mouth of the cave. There was no sign of the sea beast. Had it given up?

He slowly swam out of the cave looking around. Then suddenly a mound of sand started moving! As the sand rolled off of it the Kraken roared. It had embedded itself into the ocean floor to hide itself. Glancing to his partner Zak started to swim up evading one of the Kraken's tentacles.

He still needed a heading so he'd have to multi-task. Once he had some distance he looked up zooming in with his headcam. Once he spotted the bottom of the ship he motioned to the superhero and swam in the other direction.

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
There was nothing to do but start swimming. Tsuyu zoomed out of the cave with Atsuko desperately holding on as she swam. For a second, she was bewildered by the lack of monster. If they'd won, surely they'd be able to see it, right?

Ah, there it was. Tsuyu had to swerve out of the way of a flailing tentacle as the monster spotted them. That was a little too clever for her comfort. She'd prefer a monster that just blindly raged, but you can't pick your enemies.

Following the plan, Tsuyu ducked and swerved around the monster's attacks as they worked on getting into position. It was a little slow, but better to be careful than smashed.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Zak and Calabrass both looked back seeing that she was following the plan and keeping the creature busy. He needed to time this just right for it to work. The boy tensed getting ready as the sea monster approached the ocean's surface. He bust into his fastest swimming speed before exploding out of the ocean into the air.

"Eye of Sino!" Zak called swapping out his powers while spinning around to look at the ocean below. The boy gathered all the power of the sea of ice that he could and released it in one blast. The ocean surface froze over quickly and the Kraken struggled for a moment as the water solidified around it.

Zak landed on the newly created iceberg as he detransformed back to normal. The boy looked at the Kraken's eye frozen in place beneath him.
"That ought to hold him for awhile." He said confidently sitting own on the ice for a rest feeling it bob gently in the ocean.

"You good Tsu?" He said looking around for his now friend. Where did she land?

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
A few more twists and turns under the water later, Tsuyu heard Zak's voice announce another power. Taking that as her cue to leave, she jumped away from the monster to give herself some space to not get frozen.

Unfortunately, she wasn't as prepared for the cold as she thought she'd be. Landing on the ice that'd been made, she immediately felt herself slipping into hibernation. It was just so cold, and her body didn't like that.

"It's colder than I expected, ribbit," she said, swaying on her feet and eyes blinking slowly.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
"With the Eye of Sino I can flash freeze almost anything." Zak said proudly while still relaxing thinking it was a compliment.

"It be my power that froze these waters!" Calabrass interjected wanting recognization too. Zak was about to say something back when he saw his friend swaying on her feet causing him to sit up. She didn't look too good. .

"Hey, are you okay?" The boy asked concerned. He got back to his feet and rushed over ready to catch her if she fell.

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tsuyu was swaying rather precariously as she stood on the ice sheet. Maybe she should've thought about this ahead of time, but she was a little busy trying to get the monster gone. Sometimes details got lost in the heat of the moment.

It took a few shakes of her head to realize that Zak was talking about her. Right, was she okay? Well, she wasn't in danger right then, so she nodded.

"Hibernation," she said, "when it's cold, my body just... ribbit." She very nearly collapsed right then, but managed to catch herself on her other foot just before actually falling. This was not a good situation for her to be in.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Even with her nodding yes, Zak knew something was off here. He stayed close knowing she might collapse at any moment. Then with a word she stated that it was hibernation. Did frogs hibernate? He honestly didn't know. Wished he had paid more attention in class.

"Hey, why don't you just lay down?" He suggested. Glancing around, he realized she would be laying on the ice. Would that make it worse? But there wasn't anywhere else for her to lay.

"As soon as Calabrass is recharged, I'll get you back to you back to dry land! Promise." The boy reassured her wanting her to know she would be safe even if she did pass out.

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"I should've known this would happen, ribbit," Tsuyu sighed, "you said ice and it should've occurred to me. This is my... my fault, ribbit." It was her job to cover her weaknesses, and here she was, causing problems because she didn't think of it ahead of time.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
"No biggie. Go ahead and take a nap if you need too. You fought hard. I'll get you to safety." The boy reassured her. It would be an anxious few minutes waiting. He pulled his webcam over his eye and used it's zoom in function to search the horizon. He smiled when he caught sight of the coast.

"Land ho Calabrass! You ready?" Zak asked desperately.

'Only for a brief transformation. Best make it count!" Calabrass declared. Zak nodded in agreement deciding on what power to use.

"Calabrass, give me the Eye of Aeria!" Zak declared. With his transformation he now donned a purple shirt, Calabrass became an axe, and his webcam took the shape of a tornado. He took hold of the frog girl with one hand while raising Calabrass creating a gust of propelling them off of the newly created iceberg into the air. He had to control the wind to stay airborne until the mainland was insight. The wind disturbed the sand on the shore as they landed.

They were away from any tourist are and instead trees lined by the water. Not a place where many people would go to handout. And it wasn't as warm as he expected. With no one around to help he'd just have to handle it himself. Walking up to a tree he swung Calabrass bringing it crashing down.

"Eye of Blazz!" Changing out his power again Calabrass became a burning sword. He let out a burst of fire igniting the fallen tree just before Calabrass's power gave out and he changed back to normal.

"That should get you warm." Zak assured her walking over to the superhero again and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tsuyu was vacillating between wakefulness and passing out. All in all, it was a really bad situation to be in. The monster was still there, even if it was just frozen over. While inside she was screaming at herself to stay awake, her body just wasn't listening.

It was hard to fully trust Zak to keep her safe, not because he was a kid or because she didn't trust him, but because she just didn't feel safe there. There was nothing safe about being on a giant piece of ice in the middle of the ocean next to a monster.

The method Zak used to get her to somewhere warm was a bizarre thing to see, especially when only half-conscious. She did her best not to make it harder for him, trying not to hang off him like a sack of potatoes, but for the most part, she was just a nuisance.

When she was finally put next to a fire, she could only blink blearily for a bit as the warmth woke her back up. It was a slow process as she started rubbing her arms to bring the circulation back while curling up to enjoy the fire better.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Calabrass showed signs of exhaustion on his undead face having barely managed to hold on long enough for Zak to carry out his plan. Losing a crewmate, or friend, was always a painful loss.

Zak breathed a sigh of relief at seeing her rubbing her hands. She at least seemed safe. The boy plopped down next to her to relax by the warmth of the fire himself.
"Had me worried there for a second. Guess I got out of hand using the Eye of Sino." The boy kind of apologized. Not something he was good at though.

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"It's not your fault, ribbit," Tsuyu quickly reassured, "I knew I would've gone into hibernation if I got too cold. I should've factored that into your plan, but I was too busy thinking about the ship, ribbit." She had become a liability.

She could only hear Aizawa in her head, telling her that she would be useless if she didn't think about her weaknesses. No hero group would want a member who couldn't remember something as simple as getting sleepy in the cold.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
At seeing that she was okay Zak relaxed again smiling lightly. He had been worried that he had gotten carried away with is attack. Looking back at the horizon he could see the iceberg he had made floating away.

"Hey, once you're rested want to head back to town. I think I saw one near here when we were flying though the air. Just be a short walk." The boy suggested optimistically motioning in the direction he had seen the city.

Last edited:

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tsuyu gave a tired chuckle at the suggestion. Her exhaustion was at the point that simple things seemed funny. In this case, it was just how optimistic Zak was about the whole thing. It was nice to hear that he wasn't too freaked out by her weirdness.

"That... sounds like a good idea, ribbit," she said, rubbing her eyes, "I'd like that." Not that she was anywhere near ready to go hiking or whatever. She hadn't actually taken stock of where they were, too busy trying to soak up as much heat as she could.

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
At seeing the superhero rub her eyes Zak realized that she must still be tired. Maybe moving out right away wasn't such a good idea. Looking to the fire he had created the boy got another idea.
"Or...we could camp out for the night. Don't have a tent, but once Calabrass is rested, we could make a shelter from some of the free branches. Doesn't look like it's going to rain anytime soon anyway." Zak suggested looking around at what they had on hand. Remembering camping with his father bright a smile to his face.

"Well, at least we be making it by the sweat of our brow." Calabrass chimed in. He preferred being away from civilization anyway so this worked out to the former pirate's favor.

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Camp, ribbit?" Tsuyu repeated, dazed. It took her a few seconds before she shook herself off enough to parse what he was suggesting. "Well, I suppose if we stay here, it'll be more likely for my ship to come back and notice us."

It was somewhat unlikely, since they were a bit busy dealing with the aftermath of the fight. Still, it was as good an excuse as any not to start moving too quickly. She was just so sleepy. Just a few minutes and she'd be fine.

"I've only gone camping once before, ribbit," she said, "it... didn't end well."

Zak Storm

Pronouns
He\Him
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
"Oh, yeah the ship." Zak remarked frowning not to happy at that thought. He really didn't plan on going back to that particular ship. But even if they did find them it would be easier to flee this time.

"I had a few problems with camping trips, but I'm sure this one will go fine." Zak said walking back over to the trees drawing Calabrass again looking up at the branches.

"Being used as a lumber axe is not befitting of a pirate." Calabrass complained already knowing what Zak had in mind.

"It'll just take a minute" The boy said before cutting down a few branches. He then set them up to make a shelter. A bit flimsy, but good enough to last the night. He then threw a few more branches onto the fire before letting out a loud yawn and rubbing his own eyes. The sky was already growing dark.

"You about ready to turn in?"

Tsuyu Asui

My Hero Academia
Alias
Froppy
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Mutated Human
Height
4'11"
Occupation
Sailor
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Somehow, despite only just coming back to wakefulness (somewhat), Tsuyu noticed Zak's mood at the suggestion of getting back on the ship. She chuckled at him and said, "I'm pretty sure you've more than proven to be a friend, ribbit. They're not going to throw you back in the brig."

When Zak started getting their supplies and campsite ready, Tsuyu fought through her exhaustion to help out. There wasn't any food for them to eat, not unless they either wanted to hunt or try their luck on berries they didn't know. Still, they managed a decent campsite, even as Tsuyu lagged a bit.

"I think so, ribbit."

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom