By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Request Can't Believe Your Mind

This request thread is looking for somebody to fill a particular role for the topic or thread idea for the topic starter!

Anna

Frozen
Species
Human
Occupation
Oracle and general reject & now Park Ranger :D
link
Well.... I hate to do this to my girl, but I could certainly offer up Anna. Before Pandora, there was definitely a fear of being alone or abandoned by people she loved and this world has only made it worse. Years ago she was kidnapped and manipulated, tortured, and broken by Darken into becoming one of his loyal Mord'siths. She has worked hard on her recovery but there are still fears of returning to that, falling victim to something similar or winding up in a cage again. She hasn't spoken about it to anyone but likely her biggest fear is learning that her friends (even Elsa) are only pretending to like her as none of her closest friends seemed to look for her when she first disappeared.

• Excited
Reactions: The Distortion
T
T

The Distortion

oh oh if she fears being caged again, michael will *defintely* want to trap her in the corridors for a bit. and play up the whole. no one's even noticed your gone angle. bc he's awful.

• I'm Fine
Reactions: Anna

Anna

Frozen
Species
Human
Occupation
Oracle and general reject & now Park Ranger :D
link
Heh. Oh no. He sounds awful. Fun, but awful.

She's free...whenever really. Not sure if the only potential interaction they would have would be otherworld or in the rest of Pandora.

Abigail Hobbs

Hannibal
Species
Human
Occupation
Sous Chef at Faux's Folly
Abigail Hobbs was manipulated and betrayed by her father, and later manipulated by Hannibal Lecter. She has many fears around that, a lot of anxiety about being hurt again by the people she loves. She also has issues around being trapped, especially being trapped and alone. She spent time in an institution and later in Hannibal's basement and would be scared of being locked away again. (Hannibal hadn't literally locked her in, she felt she couldn't leave)

I also have Bill Denbrough from It/It Chapter 2. He dealt with Pennywise, who was also described as an eldritch monster. Bill is based on the movie cannon, and had a sense of when Pennywise was back - even before he remembered Pennywise, he felt afraid without knowing why. Maybe he could experience something similar around Michael? Bill also has issues of things not being what they seem as Pennywise was able to make him see/experience things that weren't real.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom