By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Character Voices!

E
E

Elphaba Thropp

Elphaba Thropp (The Wicked Witch of the West)

Speaking voice- her accent is really perfect for her:

And of course, as she comes from a musical, singing voice:

Both are Dutch performer Willemijn Verkaik, someone who is extremely talented and has performed the role of Elphaba in four countries and three languages.​

B
B

Bayonetta

Bayonetta Without Her Memories:

Bayonetta In Bayonetta 2:

Q
Q

Quirrel

This bug you see to the left of this post is my only character for now, so I might as well post this with his account.

Actual in game voice lines (gibberish language): Just a friendly sounding bug

Shayne

Player
Poppy Adams
blood tw
she's in sales pitch mode. her tone isn't always so clipped but it's close enough.

Elisa Esposito
technically not a voice. but these both give you a sense of how she communicates, her body language and how she signs.

T
T

TheNowhereMan

Oh! All my characters have an established voice! Here's some clips from them!

Majin Buu:

Mahad:

And finally Swain has almost 20 minutes of voice work!

G
G

Grantaire

Yeah, I know that I picked Blagden for the face but this is clearly Hadley Fraser. I do what I want.

Saaron

Player
Mami Tomoe
Here is Mami's cute voice

(there are other girls in it, you can also listen to their voices, maybe they'll inspire you to app them)
Kayo Sudou
Kayo is "played" by a Vocaloid, so a voice synthesizer. I think it's fair to imagine that her voice is the Vocaloid representing her, Luka Megurine, but with a less robotic voice!
Here's her voice from the song that introduced her character in the Evillious Chronicles!
Here's another example of her voice, so you can imagine my elegant and calm character rapping (at 3:15)

Irina Clockworker
Same as for Kayo, she's played by a Vocaloid, so I imagine her voice as a cat (she can communicate with mages if she wants to in this form) being the voice of her representing Vocaloid, Iroha Nekomura
(I'm sorry for the language and the song but I'm trying to find songs where they sound the more realistic possible And I actually like this cover)

And for Irina's current medium, since I use Elizabeth Gillies to represent her, I imagine her with her voice too

Saaron

Player
HI SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, I WANTED TO BRING THIS BACK

Aversa
Okay you can hear her from 6:47 until the end! There are also her Japanese lines, but I imagine her with her English voice! (Uh, towards the end, there are her Japanese version of how it sounds when she gets hurt and uuh... I wouldn't recommend listening to that when there are people around-)
Setsuna
Here are Setsuna's lines when you go see her, when you're married!
honestly, she kinda sounds like she's high all the time
Tituba
And here's Tituba's! So there are a few... spoilers for season 2 in this one so... /!\ spoiler /!\ :D

Hannah

let our troubles fade out into the night
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Updating my character voices too as pretty much all of them (except Amy) are new.

Alice Liddell:

Amy Pond:

Marty McFly:

Nebula:

Reactions: Saaron
C
C

Constance Harland

For those wondering how Connie sounds she is lusciously voiced by the fabulous Maya Rudolph.

Warning for bad language & adult themes!

Paul Rovia

The Walking Dead
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Taken by Daryl Dixon
link

A little bit of Paul and Aaron. Some sparring and a conversation. One of my fav scenes between the two of them, too!

Jace

an absolute fiend
Application Division
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
ohoooo boi here we go

Jesse McCree: voiced by matt mercer, whomst i love. honestly it's just him w a cowboy accent and i love him for it a ton (@ 14:34 u will hear the best mccree line ever i promise)
Dante: i feel like most people know his voice but hey, starts at like a minute in. i feel like he's what you'd kinda expect outta dante just by lookin' @ him tbh
Lavi: starts 32 seconds in but god i've loved lavi's og voice forever okay. that scene too? for as funny as it is out of context, it literally made me cry in relief when i first watched it way back in 2010 and it still made me emotional again rewatching it
Leone Abbacchio: what's up 21 seconds in folks he has a very nice voice for someone who's usually tense and done w ur shit unless your name is bruno
Ryuunosuke Akutagawa: here he is, very angry murder boi ready to call u out for somehow thinking he's not gonna do exactly that
Caesar Zeppeli: casanova dumbass comin' in @ 44 seconds in. in looking for this i finally checked out his voice in the dub and it's fucking awful so pls appreciate his sub voice
Cinder Fall: honestly her voice is very nice for someone who will literally set you on fire for the most minor inconvenience possible if she wants to
Sylvain Jose Gautier: god he has a nice voice pls go enjoy it
Eliot Waugh: hey hi howdy i'm in love w this appletree i got to meet him he's just as nice in person. his voice is v v nice tho, he's also an amazing singer pls go jam to this too

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantalion

Dantalion

Is this an enemy stand?
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Time for my cascade of characters ig.

Yusuke Kitagawa: for a lanky twink like Yusuke, he has a surprisingly deep voice.
Phosphophyllite: so Phos looks different, but they are the green-haired gem that whines forever.
Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd: please listen to this literal angel with such a soft heart
Sinbad: yet another Matt Mercer character, he has a soothing voice.
Bruno Bucciarati: mobster and group mom, Bruno has a really nice voice to listen to.
Joseph Joestar: a dumbass this video, he sounds like a himbo with a British accent.
Gyro Zeppeli: belligerent italian who is v feisty and surprisingly lyrical sometimes.
Itachi Uchiha: forgive all the cuts, but here is a pretty good sampling of Itachi's voice.
Bayonetta: the queen herself, she has a lot of good lines in her British accent.
Revenant: he sounds exactly like the edgy boomer he seems to be.

UndeadBread

What becomes of discarded loaf heels and crusts
Species
Marble Rye
Occupation
Bread
Alignment
Neutral Good
Ryoma
Idk how to describe it, it's just great.

Cortex
if you don't sound like this you're not an evil scientist #gatekeeping

Psycho
Such a punchable voice, can you believe this is the same guy that plays Forky in Toy Story 4? I love it so much though, I could listen to him yell at things all day.

Six
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LOST HER (temporarily, fingers crossed) LIKE A PLEB
Haha space alien goes REE

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isuzu Sohma
Top Bottom