By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Coffee Encounters

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Gifted Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Lux Nightclub Co-owner
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
May 12th, Year 110
@Bernadetta von Varley

Chuuya sighed as he looked at the people walking down the street. Things had been mostly calm. Work at the club was going well, and the fucking mastermind was rotting in the Wastes. Things couldn’t be better.

It was also funny that now he was twenty-five. He’s been in Pandora for three years now. That’s a long time, and while things have been good, Chuuya didn’t expect to get a record in the end.

However, even though he misses Yokohama, Chuuya doesn’t regret the friendships he’s made. These were people he normally would never have met—worlds apart, living their own lives. And while sure, there have been some situations that were less than ideal, it wasn’t all bad.

One could think these were life lessons.

He glanced down at his phone to see if someone had messaged him as he waited for his coffee. Chuuya was tempted to maybe send on to Ren, see how he was doing and if he’d like to do something fun, like go see a movie or go bowling.

His order was done but just as he was out of the coffee shop, he suddenly bumped into someone. Chuuya barely managed to focus on his coffee not spilling—thanks to gravity manipulation—but ended up in him falling on the ground.

“Shit.” He muttered, making sure the coffee was okay before looking over at the other person on the ground. “Hey, you okay?”

Bernadetta von Varley

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'5 {165 cm)
Occupation
Clerk @ Tome Raiders
link
Today had been a good day, all in all. Bernie had gotten to spend a little time with Dorothea before the other girl had had to go to work, she'd gotten a chance to pick up a new book out of a local bookstore in Pandopolis that she hadn't been able to find in the one she worked at back in Heavenfell, and she had a delicious cup of tea that was currently the perfect temperature for drinking. Sure, she'd had some bad days recently, days she'd struggled with even the idea of leaving her room, but for the most part, she'd been doing so much better here in Pandora. Bad days were to be expected, but Bernie wouldn't let them hold her back. She had to give herself the opportunity to have good days like today.

She was just leaving the cafe, walking slowly to enjoy the nice weather of the day, when a voice startled her out of her thoughts..

"Hey, miss! You can't walk there!"

Bernie looked over to see a child looking up at her with an expression so serious, she couldn't help but look around for the reason. She didn't see anything of note, just the sidewalk with a few scattered walkers, and some boxes drawn in chalk on the area she had been just about to walk through.

"W-why is that?" she asked.

"It's a hopscotch!" the boy answered in a tone that said she should know the answer herself and she was dumb for having to make him explain. "You gotta skip on the squares."

He proceeded to show her, and then looked back at her with an expectant look. Well... At least there was no danger, like she had initially feared. She still felt like her heart might start racing at the slightest provocation, but it wouldn't hurt to humor the child.

The problem, however, came when she landed wrong on the first square, her ankle bending improperly under her. She let out a yelp as she fell, falling to the side and feeling herself crashing into another person just coming out of the shop. They both went down, Bernie's tea spilling all down her front.

Looking over at the guy she'd fell into, she was glad to see that at least his drink had seemed to make it through the encounter. And at least he didn't seem to be angry at her. That was a definite plus. "Y-yeah, I'm okay, I think. I'm sorry, I should have been more careful. Are you okay? I am so sorry," she said, feeling her face flush as she rambled. Oh goddess, here she was again, screwing everything up in typical Bernie fashion.

• Excited
Reactions: Chuuya Nakahara

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Gifted Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Lux Nightclub Co-owner
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The person he fell into was a woman wearing peculiar clothes and vibrant purple hair. While the clothes were definitely weird—it suited more for like the Vales or something like that—he didn’t expect her to be a little bit taller than him.

Dammit, why couldn’t some people be shorter than him?

“Hey, it’s fine. It’s not your fault.” He extended his hand to her to help her up and shit, her drink had spilled all over here. Well, that definitely wasn’t something good, so he pulled off his jacket and gave it to her. “Here—wear this till you get home or find a different shirt.”

It was better than walking around with the shirt like that. “Let me buy you another drink.”

Chuuya also looked at the kid who was playing hopscotch as an older woman came and was telling the kid that they should gather up and that they could play hopscotch somewhere else.

Last edited:

Bernadetta von Varley

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'5 {165 cm)
Occupation
Clerk @ Tome Raiders
link
Bernie took the offered hand up, wincing as she tried to put weight on the leg she had landed wrong on. Okay, so maybe she wasn't as okay as she thought she was. But still... the man was being so nice, helping her up and offering her his jacket, she didn't want to impose herself on him anymore than she was. Her ankle only kinda hurt, she would be fine until she got home and then she'd just put some ice on it and everything would be alright. No reason to bother this very lovely stranger any more than she already was.

As it was, she simply held the jacket in front of her for a moment before finally shrugging it on, glancing between the woman instructing the child to go play elsewhere and the guy she had run into. "O-oh, that's not necessary, really. T-this was my fault, you don't need to trouble yourself any."

Bernie ducked her head, trying to hide the embarrassment she knew was written all over her face. She was sure if Dorothea was here, she'd be getting some pointed looks that were a silent reminder of something along the lines of not letting an opportunity to get to know a cute guy just walk right by her like this, but well... Bernie just didn't have Doro's confidence. And she was currently standing with most of her weight on one leg and in a borrowed jacket and with tea stains down the front of her dress. She definitely didn't have Doro's confidence right in that moment. "Oh, uh... How do you want me to send your jacket back to you? I don't... I don't actually live around here."

• Think

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Gifted Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Lux Nightclub Co-owner
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“It’s fine—it’s partially my fault since I didn’t pay attention to where I was going either.” Chuuya said when the young woman tried to tell him that he didn’t need to buy her another drink. Really, it was a shame that the young woman tried to enjoy her drink when that kid tried to get her to do hopscotch.

For her attire, she didn’t look like she lived in Pandopolis, though he might be a new arrival. Either way, he wanted to do this and it wasn’t a bad thing to do something to brighten someone’s day. Chuuya looked down at her foot before back at her. “How are you feeling?” He asked before he gestured to a nearby chair with his head. “Take a seat.”

The way she was acting was...well, he was reminded of how Higuchi would sometimes talk about Akutagawa or how Atsushi would get all embarrassed. Did he make her nervous? Was he too intimidating for some reason? Or was she generally a nervous person?

Either way, her question was a bit of a surprise since he didn’t expect that. “We can worry about that after you’re okay. Move your foot if you can and tell me if it’s hurting.”

Bernadetta von Varley

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'5 {165 cm)
Occupation
Clerk @ Tome Raiders
link
Bernie didn't want to impose on this nice, cute guy that she had run into. It was bad enough that she'd run into him! And he was being nice enough to lend her his jacket and being concerned for her, and this attention was just all too much. Bernie did not do well with being the center of attention, and she felt a blush creeping up her face as her anxiety rose. "I-I'm okay, really. It was just a small tumble, that's all."

And then she took the first step towards the instructed chair and had to suppress a wince as her weight landed on her ankle. Definitely not fine. But there was no way Bernie was going to impose any more than she already was on this guy! He was already being so nice to her!

So she sat, and she moved her ankle to show him that she still could - it hurt, sure, but she'd had worse injuries coming out of battles back in Fodlan! She'd be fine! - and gave him a small smile. "See? All fine."

• Think

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Gifted Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Lux Nightclub Co-owner
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The young lady must have been hit by the sun because she was looking very red—either that or was embarrassed that he was calling her out on a possible injury. Once upon a time, Chuuya was like that; ignored injuries until he was forced to go to the mafia’s infirmary. He was a fighter at heart, and sitting still was never comfortable for him.

At her comment of being all fine, Chuuya just crossed his arms and looked at her with a deadpanned look. “Yeah, fine my ass. Stay put.” He went back inside the store and asked if they had an ice pack he could give to the young woman for her foot.

The staff thankfully had a medical cabinet for emergencies, so they gave him one with a towel. Chuuya also asked if they could make another drink for her—and they said they would. They still had her order written down so two birds with one stone.

When the redhead came out again with the icepack and the towel, he sat in the chair next to her and said. “No buts. Put this icepack on—if you leave that unattended, you might get something more serious along the line.” He said, holding the things out to her.

“By the way, I’m Chuuya. Pleased to meet you, though I wish it was under better circumstances.”

Bernadetta von Varley

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'5 {165 cm)
Occupation
Clerk @ Tome Raiders
link
Okay, so he didn't believe her for a second. At least she'd tried, right? She fidgeted a bit awkwardly in her seat as he went inside, watching others pass by on the street, half-heartedly hoping she could simply melt into the shadows and disappear because this whole encounter was far more embarrassing than she knew what to do with. But... the guy was being quite nice to her. At least she had stumbled into someone who would be nice rather than someone who would get angry at her for falling into them.

When he returned, Bernie dutifully took the icepack, setting her leg up on her other knee and the towel-wrapped-icepack on her ankle. "Bernadetta, but you can just call me Bernie," she answered with a sheepish smile. "And, uh, t-thank you.... for all this. You didn't have to go out of your way to help me or anything."

• Love

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Gifted Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Lux Nightclub Co-owner
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
So her name was Bernadetta but preferred to be called Bernie. That was an interesting name, though Chuuya wished that she didn’t seem to want to bolt on him. Sure, he could understand someone being nervous but Chuuya hoped that she’d relax as well once she gets her new drink as well.

“You’re welcome. And it’s fine; I wanted to help.” Chuuya replied simply. Bernadetta also didn’t look like the type of person to talk to if she had an issue but then again, he just met her. So she might just be shy with new people.

A waiter did come by and left the drink for her, to which Chuuya thanked and nodded. He’d already paid the shop so he didn’t have to worry about that. “So, you mentioned you didn’t live here right? What brings you to Pandopolis?”

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom