By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Crazy Clown Comedian Pulls Gun On Heckler!

Arthur Fleck

DC Universe
Race
Human
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Imaginary
link
Article:

FEBRUARY 20TH

Scenes of chaos at Coco's Comedy Club in Pandopolis on Thursday as Amateur Night comedian going by the alias 'Joker' took a shot at an audience member, and we don't mean a funny gag folks. Sources say after a solid start the set began to antagonise the audience, causing a heckler to call out the comedian who then escalated to draw a gun on the heckler. Sources say he said, 'I'll give you a punchline to die for!' and then opened fire on the audience, though it's unclear if he was specifically targeting the heckler or the audience in general, who are notoriously known for their high standards at Coco's. Club host and owner, Cochrane Reynolds was shot in the chest and is now in critical condition. Two others were injured in the attempt to escape the club, both are stable and it is believed the heckler, who identity is unknown also escaped unscathed.

The suspect himself also escaped but authorities warn that a Joker in a red suit and a clown face is not to be approached if seen as he may be extremely dangerous.

Relevant Threads
ride the edge

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom