By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Crooked Hands

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Goro Akechi

Persona
Species
Human
Height
5'10
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Jan 27th @Naoto Shirogane

What a week.

Following his foray around the ARMOUR building with Diluc, Akechi's second goal was to report back to Naoto with his results. Guilt is out of the question simply because he'd gone in with his full sense in his head, and he knows his rights and wrongs. As for how Naoto herself will respond...well, that's still up in the air.

"Here's the flash drive," he places the sleek black object on the desk in her view. "The good news is that we got away before we were found, but the alarm had already been tripped," he said, his lips thinning in recollection. "I don't know what caused it; it must have been aberrational. Regardless, it was supposed to be a solo mission until Diluc showed up.

...Which is to say that he was my accomplice that night."

• Huh
Reactions: Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane

Persona
Detective Prince
Pronouns
She/them
Species
Human
Height
5'0" / 152 cm
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
dating risette
link

This was ludicrous.

Naoto knew better than to yell at Akechi. She knew him well enough at this point to know that he was fully conscious of what he was doing, the consequences of his actions, everything... but that didn't subside the anger she had for him so blatantly breaking the law. Breaking into ARMOUR?! Even if it was for information the two of them wanted, that could have a disastrous effect on them in the future.

Her expression barely hid her ticked inner turmoil. It wasn't even she was trying to hide it. She couldn't approve of this! Yet, it was too late for her to try and stop him. He went off and did something that criminal without consenting with her first... only after the fact when he had the flash drive in hand for her to take from him.

And apparently Diluc was there too by mere coincidence?! If Diluc could sense someone's emotions, he may have felt a momentary tingle of dread down his spine. These two idiots sneaked into ARMOUR Headquarters, at least one of them fully comprehending the consequences of his actions, and...

The furious detective let out a sigh, reaching her hand out to take the flash drive. "...And now I am your accomplice in this as well?" Naoto noted in addition, her hands carefully grasping the drive. What was she supposed to do now? Turn this in? How could she explain it without getting herself, Akechi, and/or Diluc arrested? Especially if they tripped the alarm... caught or not.

"I know very well I cannot berate you to any effect for this," She admitted, her disappointment and annoyance at the circumstances tangible. Instead, she allowed her quiet glaring to come across any further words on the subject... for the time being. "...This had better been worth the effort to retrieve."

With how long they stayed within the Killing Game, there were two possibilities to the content of the ARMOUR file on it: either it was filled with information or it was practically worthless. Naoto wasn't sure which would have been better. On one hand, at least Akechi's crime would have had some value to it, but that meant ARMOUR hesitated enough to not reach out to them before it was well too late. On the other, there was absolutely nothing in it, which not only made this little 'excursion' for naught, and it proved ARMOUR was practically useless in a moment it was needed.

Essentially, the detective expected disappointment either way.

• Love
Reactions: Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi

Persona
Species
Human
Height
5'10
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link

To be fair, he approached her with the misplaced intentions of a cat bringing over a dead bird to its human. of course the reception would be mixed, if not altogether undesirable. Naoto has a level head on her shoulders; he'd ask for nothing short of outrage from his partner at such a blatant act of treachery.

"I'm going to process the data as soon as the dust settles. But...you can't berate me? Are you sure about that? I thought partners were supposed to tell each other everything," and as soon as he says that, he realizes his brazen hypocrisy.

• Huh
Reactions: Naoto Shirogane

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom