By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private [Crush & Burn] let's avocuddle

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Race
Disney Fairy
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Crush & Burn: Premium Package

Welcome to your all expense paid vacation! You and your partner have been blind-folded and picked up at your assorted houses. You're not allowed to see, nor speak to each other until you reach the location. Don't mind the hand-cuffs, they're for everyone's safety!

Once at the location, you handcuffs and blindfolds will be removed, and you're on your own from there on out! One of you has been handed an envelope explaining both the date, as well as some extra cash on us to make this adventure as worth-while as possible!

Have fun! And thanks for using us at CRUSH & BURN for love on this fine Valentine's Day!

OOC NOTES:
  • The amount of money is up to you in the envelope.
  • The date ends when you decide it ends.
  • How your characters GET HOME from the date is also up to you.
  • Characters are free to bail from the date if they're not having fun.
  • Locations and pairings are final unless there's a SUPER VALID reason why your character can't be in a specific location. If so, just PM me!
  • Got a question? Feel free to @ milk in the questions channel, or poke milk privately on Discord/PM!
  • HAVE FUN

Your date is at CRYSTAL PALACE RESORT & VILLAS!
A popular tourist spot, the beach resort is technically located within Cascade Bay but requires walking up the coast away from the city itself. Made from ecologically-sourced wood and evoking a rustic, classic style ringed with trees, they feel wonderfully private but still offer direct beach access with your own loungers and expansive outdoor bathrooms. For entertainment, there is a bar restaurant that serves a variety of cocktails and foods, and even offers a special "couples section", where couples willing to pay a little extra can have the candlelit sea view dinner of their dreams.

Reactions: Cole

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom