By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private [Crush & Burn] the happiest place in the box!!!

milk

hatching my skeleton
Plots & Events Division
Race
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
Organizer
link

Crush & Burn: Pretty-Okay Package

Welcome to your all expense paid vacation! You and your partner have been blind-folded and picked up at your assorted houses. You're not allowed to see, nor speak to each other until you reach the location. Don't mind the hand-cuffs, they're for everyone's safety!

Once at the location, you handcuffs and blindfolds will be removed, and you're on your own from there on out! One of you has been handed an envelope explaining both the date, as well as some extra cash on us to make this adventure as worth-while as possible!

Have fun! And thanks for using us at CRUSH & BURN for love on this fine Valentine's Day!

OOC NOTES:
  • The amount of money is up to you in the envelope.
  • The date ends when you decide it ends.
  • How your characters GET HOME from the date is also up to you.
  • Characters are free to bail from the date if they're not having fun.
  • Locations and pairings are final unless there's a SUPER VALID reason why your character can't be in a specific location. If so, just PM me!
  • Got a question? Feel free to @ milk in the questions channel, or poke milk privately on Discord/PM!
  • HAVE FUN

Your date is at Pandora Post Office!
Based in Pandopolis, members of the Pandora Post Office pride themselves on delivering letters, packages and more across the entirety of Pandora -- even to those living in the Cosmic Wilderness and the Dread Wastes -- in a speedy and reliable manner, with outposts in every City Hub.

• Love
Reactions: Carole Stanley

Daniel Wing

Legend
Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Daniel had some doubts about this procedure when the handcuffs came into play. Blindfolds for a blind date at an unknown location were one thing, but being impaired in his movements reminded him of bad times. Even Pandora had its bad people, though thankfully he'd avoided getting into their paths so far. Still, he spend the travel rather tense, ready to run, fight, escape, whatever necessary to stay alive.

Thankfully it ended well and he found himself in a... rather unexpected place. The backroom of a post office, stuffed full with shelves overfilling with letters of all sorts, somewhere behind rattling sorting machines. One envelope had found its way into his hand, but he ignored that for now, smiling instead at the girl sitting across. That must be his date then. She looked nice, though he wondered what place she was from, her looks not one he could sort to a country – and he worried a bit if he shouldn't have dressed up more, instead of wearing simple jeans and a white longsleeved shirt under a black leathery vest, both quite contrasting with his naturally tanned skin and his currently icy-blue hair. Nothing to be done about that now. “Hi. I'm Daniel. Daniel Wing.” he introduced himself, holding out his hand.

@Carole Stanley

• Love
C
C

Carole Stanley

Carole didn't really do dates. Sure, there'd been the odd person here and there, but she'd spent most of her life by herself, until Tuesday came along. Surviving on barely minimum wage had always taken priority, that and working on her music.

Her doubts about all this only worsened as blindfolds and handcuffs came into the picture. Carole relented when the reason for them was explained, but she'd still punch and kick if this turned out to be a trap.

Luckily, it didn't come to that, and as she felt herself being seated and set free, an envelope placed into her hand. She raised an eyebrow at the location. The post office? Okay then...

She didn't have many outfits, especially since arriving in Pandora, but she picked something that she hoped was "dressy" enough.

The guy sat across from her smiled, and she gave her own back, trying not to seem nervous. He looked good, better than she did anyhow. But what really stood out was his hair, which she grinned at and took his hand.

"Hey, I'm Carole -- uh, Stanley. Great hair, by the way."

Reactions: Daniel Wing

Daniel Wing

Legend
Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Having grown up in a slum in the middle of a military dictatorship Daniel was one of the last people to care about looks more than character, knowing that it sometimes was difficult or that some like him only bothered about being comfortable. Shaking her hand with a firm grip, his own calloused from all his climbing, handling knives and working jewelry, he grinned at the compliment. “Thanks. It's white-blonde normally, but I'm taking advance of the freedom this world has.” A trend Alex had started that he wouldn't break anytime soon.

Waving his hand at the surroundings he decided to go straight for the reason they were here. “Now, figuring neither of us would've chosen this as a dating spot – how to make it fun?” They got dropped here and just because it would be easy to simply walk right out, they still could give it a chance. He could easily climb the shelves, but if Carole would like that was hard to judge. “Must be a mess to take track of all the people with everyone coming and going randomly...” Did they send them back to the sender in that case? And if both went missing, what happened then? Would they be kept somewhere till someone came back, delivered as a memoir of a past life here?

C
C

Carole Stanley

She knew all about having freedom, as for a long time as a kid she was either in a refugee camp or when she could first remember, a church for abandoned kids. Being in Alba City and especially here – it was amazing.

“Yeah, I’m sure we can think of something. May as well try since they chose here for some reason.” It would be tempting to make paper airplanes or decorate the place with whatever they could find, but was that really what people did on dates? Maybe? She had no idea.

“I know – I think I’ll stick to waitressing,” she chuckled, even though she wasn’t exactly good at that job. As if reading his mind, she said, “I wonder what’s on the top of these shelves – I mean, do people really go up there everyday?”

Reactions: Daniel Wing

Daniel Wing

Legend
Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Having grown up in a slum with nothing but scraps he knew well how to make do with whatever was around. He was more hesitant because all these letters and boxes belonged to someone or had to until they vanished or moved. Stealing was something he kept reserved for the worst situations, hadn't done since he moved in with Alex and started leading a somewhat normal life. Though if they only looked at things and then put them back, no harm would be done, right?

“Oh, I started with that too – didn't stick with it though.” Actually he'd barely been able to hold that job for a month, but that sure wouldn't make a good impression. If he found the right materials Daniel would make her a ring or a brooch as a memorial, this being the easiest task after months making jewelry for a living. The shelves though were barely a hindrance for him and he grinned at the question. “Well I can get up a couple stories of skyscraper wall in under a minute, so... want me to get dustiest package I can find down and have a look?” If this place was all about sorting things, remembering and maneuvering these shelves, he might look into a job here. Seemed easy enough. "We can put it back after!" he was quick to add.

Current Season

Status Updates

Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina
Top Bottom