Daemons But Bad
the nights are no longer safe
With a season of the good sort of daemon, and generally less stress than the last few - Pandora began to let down its guard. Not much, mind you, but just enough. At the strike of midnight on May first, however, the nights became far more dangerous. Creatures began to crawl out of the shadows and create danger once the sun set. These creatures are also called daemons - but they aren't a reflection of your soul, nor a friend.
Citizens of Pandora are urged to spend as little time as they can outside at night - and if you must be out, to stay in well lit areas, to avoid being attacked by these creatures.
They are beings that can take most basic monster forms you can imagine. Feel free to get creative with it.
The monsters also carry something call the Starscourge within them; so battling them should be done with care. Think of it as Blighted Blood from Dragon Age, a Zombie Bite from many forms of media. It can be treated in most Pandora hospitals - but only with specific types of magic.
If left untreated, the carrier typically ends up getting sick and dying - though there are cases of the carrier becoming a daemon themselves.
Getting infected can come from a bite or scratch, though not always. Basically up to you if you decide to get infected.
- Monsters popping up in dark areas generally outside of cities from 9PM-4AM
- Carry a deadly infection that can be cured because Pandora hospitals have magic
- No you can't spread it person to person - we don't need more Pandemic news in our lives right now
- Daemons can look like whatever horrifying thing you want, because I said so
- Daemons can also be killed (not an easy fight), but are especially weak to holy types of magic and light
- This means areas that would normally fit the criteria but are well-lit would be fine.
- Yes, your character can just walk around all night in the forest and see zero if you so choose!
Location: All of Pandora <3
Timeframe (in character): The Month of May!
Questions?: Questions channel, my DMs, my PMs, smoke signals,
REWARD??? HECK YES THERE IS ONE! If you mention this event at ALL in a post, just reply to this thread and get this dumb medal I found: