Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open dance dance winter revolution

Claire Nunez

Trollhunters
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
[box=transparent, none, none]
[/box]

There was something wonderful about watching Trucy fleece some unknowing students. At least, at the beginning. Claire was.... eh, at poker. She could play, but she had never actually gambled before, and even now, with the bets low, she was barely keeping up. Ish. But that was okay, because she wasn't here to win, really. She was here to watch her amazing girlfriend fleece some better-than-you mansplaining assholes until they had to leave.

Which Trucy did, admirably.

Claire was dressed up, in a black dress covered in snowflake patterns, hair out and free for a change. She smiled vapidly at some student she didn't know as she switched a couple of the cards in her hand with what the dealer had on the ground. Pretending like Trucy hadn't taught her anything about poker, which was getting less and less plausible as time went on, and Trucy amassed a pile of chips larger than everyone around the tables combined.

Not exactly how she would have thought to spend a winter dance, but a fun way to do it.

Jin Oshiro

STRAY
Race
mage
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Magical Snowfall. Ornaments. Winter cheer and an open buffet. Beautiful LED strings were hung up everywhere, in white and blue and red and green. Some people were gathered already, a few of them actually dancing to the music being played – Jin vaguely recognized the song playing when he entered with Rachel. And something about all of that gave him horrible anxiety. Or, well, not really anxiety, just– doubts. Was it really that great of an idea to have come here? To invite not only Rachel but also Ambrose to come too and be stuck here for at least half an hour (which he thought to have heard somewhere was the amount of time you had to at least spend at a party before you could excuse yourself early and politely) doing, well, nothing. Or maybe that was just him. Maybe the other two had exactly zero problems spending their time somewhat entertainingly, while on a random winter school dance. Missing any experiences with proms, Jin felt lost and suddenly not that convinced anymore of how great his idea to come here truly was. Especially with how tight the formal black shirt was he'd put on instead of his comparatively so much wider tank tee and hoodie. The first three or so buttons left unbuttoned, sleeves rolled up and revealing artful tattoos covering most of both his forearms and the skin visible under his collar. Black nail polish. It went well with the equally black pair of also rather tight jeans, and the black scarf he was now hesitantly taking off along with the leather jacket, stuffing both into his backpack instead of even thinking of looking around for a wardrobe person he could've given them to.

A nudge against his leg somewhat tore him out of those dreadful thoughts. Kuro, the Umbreon he's adopted a handful of months back, was looking at him, and probably sensing how tense he was. His gaze skipped to Rachel next to him.

He figured at least for her he could try and enjoy himself. While she (and likely also Ambrose) would've more than understood if he felt like bailing the moment he'd arrived, he really couldn't just leave her here to have fun alone. Because he was responsible for her, and he didn't want anything happening to her while he was at home playing hermit, no matter how nice staying home would've been.

At least it wasn't cold. (Which was a paradox in and of itself, with all the snow around. But, magic school, right.) Jin couldn't stand the cold for long or even short periods of time. It always felt like it was killing him slowly, extinguishing his warm, fiery magic; and the fact that he'd spent a few winters out, living on the streets, certainly didn't help.

“Are you ready?” he asked, giving her as genuine a smile as he could muster, before letting his eyes wander off, wondering if Ambrose was already there – and hoping he was.

Rachel Roth

DC Universe
Race
Human-Demon Hybrid
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rachel knew how Jin was around most situations and knew that this dance was probably going to be uncomfortable - she appreciated that he had still come along despite that fact, and she had given him a warm smile in response when they entered.

Lupei, her Ninetales, was with her, and out of all her Pokemon, Lupei was considered her 'main.' Lupei, a variant of the name Lupu, mean wolf which was hilarious since Ninetales was a fox. But she had gone through names, seeing how she would react and when Rachel had spoken the name Lupei, her Ninetales had responded. So Lupei it was.

"I'm ready." She replied to @Jin Oshiro 's question. "Are you?

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Race
True Alpha Werewolf
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Nice to meet you, I'm Scott." the hand that wasn't holding onto Carrie's extended forth to shake Cordelia and Misty's hands. "It really is incredible here." Scott would have loved to have gone to a school like this, but he doubted he could with working as the city watch commander.

"You deserve this. To dance and enjoy yourself. To make new, better memories." Scott squeezed her hand gently. He'd seen how she felt after the Halloween bash and he liked it when she smiled, and when she was happy. And if he could help with that then that was a bonus.

Cordelia Goode

American Horror Story
Race
Witch(Supreme)
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
"You too! You also made your dress, didn't you?" Cordelia asked, knowing Carrie loved to sew and was quite talented in that area of designing and creating.

She did give Scott a look to say 'you better not hurt her' though she knew that Bo wouldn't have let Carrie come with him if he had nefarious plans.

Taking her drink that Misty had gotten for her with a thanks, she sipped at it and looked with almost literal heart-eyes at her girlfriend, knowing that it wasn't long before her plans came to fruition and that she would be asking her to marry her. It was obvious how much she loved her, if being as close to her as humanely possible without merging into her was any indication.

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
[box=none, none, #e61d2f 3px double]

With her term as acting headmaster coming to a close, this was the last school event Wanda was overseeing, which at least had her moving with a bit more purpose and gusto than the first. And she moved like a shadow, or attempted to—surreptitiously picking up empty cups and plates and spiriting them to their proper trash receptacle destination in one journey, and in the next assertively interjecting herself between a young couple off to the side whose male counterpart was getting too handsy to his partner's discomfort, and in the next ensuring that the final fireworks event was still in order.

She was on alert the entire time, but it was a satisfying kind of alert. From the corner of her eye she could spy Merlin getting increasingly comfortable in his own skin (thank the gods) with Oz at the foosball table. She spotted other familiar faces like Waver and Carrie and Rachel and Jin, and tried to smile warmly and wave where she could. Even their... friendly neighborhood dragon professor seemed comfortably curled up by the edge of the woods.

Everything was fine. Schola had lost Egwene, but had gained and regained Waver and Oz and other wonderful faculty along the way. The school would not burn down before the reigns could be handed fully back to Merlin. (Not afterwards, either.) No mutinies, no freak disaster movie incidents, no sinister plots to be uncovered. She was almost at the finish line.

[/box]

Merlin Ambrosius

BBC Merlin
Race
Creature of Magic
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"Hi!" he called again as the man decided to venture his way over to the pair of wizards. "I'm--" Merlin paused suddenly, staring at him for a moment. He felt funny, distinctly funny in a way that was familiar and foreign at the same time. A perplexed sort of smile made its way to the corners of his lips, but he supposed now wasn't the time at all. Shaking away that funny feeling, glad to be able to remember now why they had taken on that particular name in his life, he continued on.

"I'm Merlin, and this is Oz. I-- Perhaps you ... two know each other already," he murmured hurriedly, his eyes skipping across the table to Oz and then back to their new friend. "Anyway, my friend here simply can't be trusted not to cheat and I thought it might be nice to have a referee here to make sure he's playing fair." He couldn't help the mischievous look he shot Ozma.

Ambrose Spellman

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Organizer
link
Admittedly, Ambrose wasn't sure if he was technically supposed to be here. He didn't work at the school anymore and he'd been very vocal with Wanda about leaving the night they'd gotten extraordinarily drunk together in her office and probably cried a lot. Absently, he wondered whether or not she even remembered that, or if she would admit to remembering it. Normally, he may have used it as a perfect source of teasing, but they didn't know each other very well and everything about it had been, well ... heavy, to say the least. Her love life struggles, his ... everything life struggles. He only hoped things after that had gone better for her than they had for him, and he meant that. Wanda Maximoff was a decent person, that much he could tell. Already a far step above him.

It had been Jin who had insisted he show his face, and so Ambrose had dressed his finest, and the witch really did clean up quite well, arriving in a dark button-up with abstract patterns in muted tones and a deep red suit jacket. Upon arrival, he found himself promptly avoiding the side of the party where Ozma was, not so sure that the man wanted anything to do with the necromancer after all that had happened. Instead, he kept his eyes peeled for familiar faces in the crowd as he lingered not far from the edge of the dancing area. Jin's familiar face, of course, but there was another that couldn't help but come to mind first and foremost.

He thought he could feel his heart sinking at what seemed to be his absence.

Ozma

RWBY
Race
Human V1.0
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

"Oh, good to know we're friends." Oz teased out of the corner of his mouth before shooting Robin a smile. He recognized him, but only just. It occurred to Ozma that he didn't really... know many people in the school anymore. He had become so focused on his own problems...

"We've never formally met, but I know Robin on sight. It's nice to see you." Oz beamed. "And I don't cheat, for the record. Merlin seems to have it in his head that my success has nothing to do with my pure, natural talent at games like this. He's incorrigible."

Robin

Fire Emblem
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Directory
link
Merlin - the name registering as important in the back of his mind, but not quite catching at first. The other man - Oz - he was honestly glad he was introduced to. Robin was vaguely aware of him going by Ozpin and now Ozma, and honestly didn't know the difference. Better to just avoid the ending of the name entirely, because he didn't know the man nearly well enough to ask. Honestly he wouldn't have been aware of the change at all, if it wasn't for overhearing some students talking about it the other day. Of course it lacked context, but that's...just how people spoke most of the time.

"Vaguely," he shrugged, "Nice to see you again too, Oz. And a pleasure, Merlin."

That name. Why couldn't he---

...Wasn't that the name of the founder of the school? Robin's gaze shifting back to the dark-haired man, but decided to just...leave it be. It didn't really matter at the moment, anyway. It was just two men playing a game he didn't quite recognize, and he was needed to make sure...nobody cheated, apparently.

Robin quietly smiled as they...flirted? That seemed like flirting, anyway. It reminded him a bit of others he met not that long ago.

"It...sort of sounds like you're both cheating, with all this 'natural talent'," Robin smiled, crossing his arms in front of his chest - gaze falling to the game in question. While he didn't recognize it instantly, it was rather intuitive with how it worked. Different colored people with means to move them on each side. Goals on each side, a ball.

Merlin Ambrosius

BBC Merlin
Race
Creature of Magic
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
There was no helping the eye roll as Oz continued to insist upon his pure natural talent, gaze flicking from the man to their new friend, Robin, a crooked smile there at the corners of his lips. "The pleasure is all mine, Robin. Especially if you could potentially tip this game in my favor," he added cheekily, but a moment later, they were both being accused of cheating. Merlin's smile fell away and he gasped audibly, a hand rising to his chest as he whipped his gaze to Oz and then back again. "I would never!"

Ozma

RWBY
Race
Human V1.0
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

"Give him his deceit, Robin. It's the only way he can match my talent." Ozma chuckled, taking advantage of Merlin's distract to whack the tiny ball halfway down the miniature field. He glanced up slyly, and the ball might have nudged a little bit further, into perfect position for Oz to hit it again, sending it skittering towards the goal.

"Would you look at all that talent?" He hooted merrily

Merlin Ambrosius

BBC Merlin
Race
Creature of Magic
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Whipping his gaze down, there was a flash of gold in his eyes and the ball suddenly came to an unnaturally sudden stop right before reaching the goal. Scrunching up his nose, he gave Oz a pitying shrug and then glanced to Robin, gesturing toward the frozen ball. "Didn't go in, too bad."

Ozma

RWBY
Race
Human V1.0
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

The ball froze and Ozma looked up at Merlin. Then at the ball. Then at Robin. His eyes widened, then gained a slightly green glow. "You're right. How eerily convenient. I guess it's your play." He grinned broadly, bouncing on the balls of his heels as he waited for Merlin's next move.

Robin

Fire Emblem
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Directory
link
They were both rather talented at magic. Oz's cheating was more subtle; he almost would have missed it if he hadn't been actively looking for it. Even then, he wasn't certain it had happened. Merlin's was...less subtle. The ball abruptly stopping; his eyes flashing and giving it away.

Robin's own magic was much less...refined than this. Less moving things, and more striking foes with a force of fire or - more preferably - lightning. They may have been idly playing a game for fun, but the people in front of him were...rather powerful.

Oz quickly brushed off Merlin's blatant cheating, after glancing at both Merlin and Robin.

"...You're both hopeless."

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=none, none, #BC8F8F 1px solid]
Carrie’s pale cheeks flushed, the curls brushing against them at Miss Cordelia’s question – she still found it hard to admit her talents. “I did, yeah. Thought I’d try somethin’ different.” She looked up at Scott; what had she done to deserve someone like him in her life? She squeezed his hand back, slightly leaning against him as she did so. “I’m enjoyin’ it more ‘cause you’re here with me.”
[/box]

Misty Day

American Horror Story
Race
Witch
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=none, none, #9370DB 1px solid]
Misty thought they were a sweet couple of kids, and they just looked the bees knees together. However, her attention soon turned to Delia, and she reached out to tuck a stray hair behind her girlfriend’s ear. Sometimes, it was though there was just them two in the world, and nothing else outside that mattered.

She turned back to the teens with a wink, “Hope you guys are ready for dancin’ later, can’t have party without that.” If Fleetwood Mac was played (and it would be if she had anything to do with it), then she’d be up in a flash.
[/box]

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Race
True Alpha Werewolf
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Scott was capable of blushing and he proved that by blushing at her words, her frame warm against his when she leaned into him a little more. Holding her closer, Scott smiled warmly, "that makes two of us." Except him with her rather than her with him.

"I'm not very good at dancing but I'm always happy to embarrass myself." So long as he was having fun, there was no harm in it. This was the whole point in coming here, was to have fun and enjoy themselves.

Top Bottom