By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Dark Cybperpunk AU

T
T

The Creature

In the Year 2055 the world has become a corporate run world of progress and advancement with a seedy underbelly, with the Conglomerate running most of the world's day to day government, military forces are buffed by private corporations, police forces working as corporate security, sponsored, funded, and equipped by the highest bidder. Corporate secrets sell like diamonds and advances in tech allow for the human body to transcend beyond it's natural limits. with new limbs, brains like super computers, and a neural link directly to the internet. With all these advancements there have been some that have taken the role of JackKnives, elite hackers that sell their services to the highest bidder, stealing data from corporations and selling it to the highest bidder, beefing up security and firewalls, or committing acts of Hacktivism.

And this is a dangerous world, JackKnives have to be careful, corporate police are always looking for rogue Knives trying to break into their meal ticket. To be a proper JackKnife you gotta be careful, make friends with the right people, always keep a gun ready. Especially in the biggest trade hub in the world, Pandora, a floating city built in the Atlantic Ocean a mashup of multiple international companies in the Conglomerate.

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom