By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Dark One - Aversa's Instabox

A
A

Aversa

Dark_One
FOLLOWING

6 posts 55 followers 3 following

Full time teacher, full time dark mage, full time bewitching. I have to fly far away from where I live to post a picture here. Riding is one of my many talents.

want to follow? click for template!
want to comment? click for template!

Last edited by a moderator:
A
A

Aversa

FOLLOWING

Dark_One

33 likes
19m

This is not a threat, but a warning to the next person who'll dare tell me my pegasus isn't allowed inside, hehe.

Add a comment...​

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
The Man Without Fear
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

EmeraldKnight is now following Dark_One !

Emeral Knight I hope you don't mind if I drop a follow and a few likes ;) You most definately deserve em all darling.

back to post

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom