By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Dead Will Not Rise

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Species
Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Criminal / Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Content Warning

August 22nd, Year 109
@Higgs

Chuuya looked over to the sky as he pulled the hood a bit tighter against his head. The weather was colder at night and while he would prefer to have been home, he had a score to settle.

Some jackass was being an asshole with a contact. He found the contact that screwed him over, and he forced the guy to give him the name of whoever he ended up texting and will get into a fight.

Apparently, it was a guy named ‘Higgs’. Sounds like a pretentious asshole name.

He dealt with the man and made sure he wore different clothes than his usual—leather jacket that had a hood and he could cover his hair. Chuuya was gonna beat the shit out of Higgs, but he also didn’t want the bastard to get a good look at him. He was gonna teach him a lesson and get on with his work, his life.

But he couldn’t underestimate Higgs either. Because if he had the ego of a god, then he has an ace up his sleeve. It came to him when he heard a shuffle in the foliage before he ducked behind cover and heard bullets rain against the tree trunk.

Well, good to see that he wasn’t stood up. Time to get this show on the road. “Of course you wouldn’t come face to face, bastard.”

Last edited:
  • Excited
Reactions: Higgs

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

updated my organizer with suzaku! i'd love any and all plots with him, so please check it out if you're interested. <3 https://pandorarp.com/threads/sunshine-on-your-face-wists-organizer.54144/post-440237
An Ewok strolls into a cantina and says to the bartender, “I’ll have a whisky and........soda.”. The bartender says, “Sure thing - but why the little pause?”
“Dunno,” says the Ewok. “I’ve had them all my life.”
A majority of the essays my students handed in have the distinct smell of ham. Do I want to know, or is this one of those "don't question it" moments? :\

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toph Beifong
Top Bottom