By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Death by Chocolate

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
12/20/109 - @YoRHa Type A No.2

Nutella latte! So tasty! ☆

He posts the picture of the promotional holiday coffee, before setting down his phone. On the plate before him is what he's pretty sure is a chocolate apocalypse. He figures he'll stave off death by chocolate a while longer until A2 arrives.

Akechi himself is overdressed for the occasion, as usual, and as is expected of a selfie blogger. The cafe has no dress code, however, so he's curious as to what attire A2 might arrive in. She will look human either way, won't she? Akechi has always wondered. 2B is much less approachable than A2. Maybe she'll answer some of his lingering questions, too.

And speaking of which. "Ah! You've arrived." Akechi is out of his seat and bowing. "Thank you for joining me. You look lovely, A2."

Last edited:
Reactions: ScorpioRat

YoRHa Type A No.2

NieR: Automata
Race
Android
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
She had a feeling that she was never actually going to adjust to going out to eat. The acts of eating and drinking were fine, but sitting around in an enclosed space with a bunch of strangers made her uncomfortable after a while. And bringing weapons usually wasn't allowed either. Not that she couldn't fight with just her body, but being heavily armed was always nice in case things went to shit.

Not that she really expected anything bad to happen when out with Goro Akechi. Unless the coffee screwed her up, but that was future A2's issue. She entered the cafe in a dark blue and white "varsity" jacket, and a pair of long jeans with running shoes. A2 stopped near Akechi's table when he bowed to her, and she couldn't help but grin. 2B's girlfriend had done something like that too before, and it never stopped feeling like overkill.

"Hm, you trying to suck up to me or something?" she asked, but it was clear that she wasn't annoyed. "Nice to meet you in person, Goro." She grabbed a chair opposite of him and sat down. "Never been to a cafe before. so I'm trusting you to show me the best thing to order here."

Reactions: Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
A2's clothes give her a nice modern charm that advanced technology probably could never achieve. Sitting back down, Akechi laughs as he picks up the menu. "Half of the menu is chocolate, so I think the menu is telling us about the best thing to order." After a moment of contemplation, he says. "How about the profiterole to start? It's a feather-light bun made from simple ingredients and doused in chocolate. Since this is your first time being in a cafe, I think your opinion will matter more than mine for my blog."

As they wait, swimming in the ambient chatter spread out around them, Akechi remarks, "Are you not used to being in a public setting?"

Reactions: YoRHa Type A No.2

YoRHa Type A No.2

Race
Android
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
She had a chocolate candy before, but that was it. There were so many different types too, so none of them tasted the same.

"Sure, I'll get that." A2 would try whatever. Bread and chocolate couldn't be that bad. "You really want me to help with your blog though?" A blog was like a personal journal that other people could access online, which seemed to defeat the purpose of a journal, but they were popular anyway. Were people really that interested in the opinions of others? ...Yeah, she could believe that. "I'm just more of an "outdoors" person. Open areas. But I can deal with it."

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
"Of course." The detective smiled encouragingly. "But that's entirely optional on your part. More than that, I just want you to enjoy yourself, A2." If he had to guess the reason behind her uncertainty, it was likely because she thought (computed?) that an android's opinion on food didn't matter much to a human. But that was precisely why Akechi was interested. A2 was a unique case.

As he pored over the cocktail menu, he had a thought. "What do you like to do in the outdoors?"

Reactions: YoRHa Type A No.2

YoRHa Type A No.2

Race
Android
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"If you want my opinion, then I'll give it to you. That doesn't sound hard," A2 said. "I just don't think I get the point of a blog unless you already agree with the opinions of the writer." Maybe she was just overthinking, which was a rare event.

"It's less about what I like to do and more about being free. Inside is constricting. Outside means you can go wherever you want. Nothing can stop you. I don't want to be told what to do ever again, so...outside is better."

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hello???? discord????
JOKE OF THE DAY: How is lyfe like toilet paper? Your either on a roll or taking shit from someone.
Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rin Okumura
Top Bottom