By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Dharke's Clone Wars (Summer Edition)

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link

Dharke's Organiser

About MeHello! Here's a little about me before we start: I keep a small colony of degus as pets, have no offline social life and live in the North of England.

I’m a recent Mark Hamill/Star Wars convert. I got into the original trilogy after seeing poor Mark being turned into a giant crabroach in The Guyver (the highest point of his acting career perhaps? :p ). I've since graduated to Bill Paxton films. You all should check out Slipstream. It's the best... Alright. Not really. I also watch anything featuring David Morrissey, despite finding most of his stuff “meh”. Blackpool (co-starring David Tennant) and the even more obscure Meadowlands have special places in my heart.

And I like tigers and shape-shifters an awful lot!

Roleplay Preferences• I enjoy any plots, especially ones that span many threads, as well as opportunities to develop characters and relationships.
• I’m not fond of “meet and greets”, plus other types of thread that lack a clear plot, purpose or goal.

Posting Length & Speed• I usually write short to medium length posts. I’m happy to receive longer posts, just as long as you don’t mind mine being half or even a quarter of the length!
• I can take about 3-7 days to respond to a thread. I try my best never to leave my thread partners waiting more than a week.
• I like players who can keep up with this pace or beat it (as long as they don't mind me being slower than them), but I’m happy to wait up to a month to receive a reply. I'll admit... I can get a bit touchy if I spot you posting back and forth in other people's threads, while ours is left to rot. Please reach out to me if you're no longer interested in a thread! It stings less than being ignored or forgotten! ;)
• On that subject, you're always welcome to contact me via PM or Discord!

Limits• I don’t have any issues with sensitive subject matter in my threads.

Check out my characters below!

• Love
Reactions: Hannah

Dharke

Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link

Lhighte Side Characters

These are the good guys I play!

Alien(s) | Profile | 30 | Human | Neutral Good | Centria
A cocky, obnoxious former space marine with a big mouth, who uses the words "fuck" and "man" a lot. Hudson stands out from the tough, wise cracking military stereotype with his wonderfully relatable flaws... He scares easily, caves under pressure and panics over weird stuff in Pandora.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: Unavailable (Osburke & Company!).
Valhalla, #1: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. Normal humans and low - medium level supernatural creatures may find him a reasonable challenge to kill because of his Colonial Marines background, armour and high tech weapons.
Valhalla, #2: By the same token, he can also kill off your character if you want to send them to Valhalla. He's a good guy, so would only target murderous lawbreakers and monsters preying on innocent humans.

Plot Hooks• He lives in Misty Hollow, where he's a police lieutenant.
• Do you have a character that doesn't look human? Or a human with obvious non-human skills (such as witchcraft)? I'd love Hudson to freak out over them.
• That being said, he worked with androids in his canon world, so would get on well with robots and cyborgs.
• He ended up becoming the owner of a hamster from his canon world. He doesn't have a clue how to look after it properly and would appreciate some tips.

Wishlist• Relationships of all sorts! Details in this thread.
• Check out my Alien/Prometheus/Predator Canons wanted advert!

Star Wars | Profile | 83 19 | Force Sensitive Human Werewolf | Lawful Good (Sometimes Involuntarily Chaotic Evil) | Cosmic Wilderness
Luke was 53 when he came to Pandora, but an accident caused him to age down into his whiny 19 year old self (indefinitely). He's in the process of learning how to use the Force all over again. Excluding one disastrous fuck up (sorry again about failing you, Kylo Ren), you could describe Luke as the poster boy of the light side of the Force, so I decided to give him horror movie lycanthropy.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: Unavailable (Team Revan!).
Valhalla, #1: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. You won't find human Luke much of a challenge to kill. Werewolf Luke (Lukeanthrope!) is more difficult, but still pretty easy if you use silver bullets, or simply just outsmart him.
Valhalla, #2: I'd love Lukeanthrope to kill somebody, brood about it in human form, then breathe a huge sigh of relief when he finds out that they're alive and well! It was just a bad dream, honest!

Plot Hooks• You team up with Luke to go on an adventure and/or assist people in need.
• Awkward schoolboy crushes on girls! Bonus points if they're related to him and he doesn't know.
• Luke buys a huge cage off your character or enlists their help in building one (likely without telling them why).
• He doesn't lock himself up in time one full moon, or his X-Wing breaks down on the way, which leads him to terrorising innocent humans. Please stop him!

Wishlist• Gimme Leia and Han!!! Leia and Han!!!

The Guyver | Profile | 40 | Zoanoid | Lawful Good | Pandopolis
Originally a regular human, Max Reed was unwillingly “optimized” (or transformed) into a zoanoid. Zoanoids are human beings with the ability to change at will into bizarre looking monsters that have enhanced strength, speed and stamina. Reed was rescued before the completion of his optimization, which was actually a bad thing. He now needs to take medication daily to stop from mutating into a monstrous insect.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: Unavailable (Trash Star Wars!).
Valhalla, #1: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. Normal humans and low level supernatural creatures may find him a reasonable challenge to kill because of his weapons training and law background. He is impossible to kill as a crabroach. Why? You've tried to kill a cockroach, haven't you?
Valhalla, #2: By the same token, he can also kill off your character if you want to send them to Valhalla. He's a good guy, so would only target murderous lawbreakers and monsters preying on innocent humans.

Plot Hooks• Reed is a former CIA agent, who works with Jessica Jones at Alias Investigations.
• He builds up a resistance to his medication or loses a bottle of it down a drain. You witness his gross transformation into a crabroach.

Wishlist• He's desperate to make money to afford his medication, so is seeking side work. Bonus points if the job is humiliating or gets him questioning his morality.
• I'd like to give Reed a female love interest, or have him develop an unrequited crush on somebody. Bonus points if they're repulsed by his other form.
• Building on the above request, my absolute dream is to slow burn a relationship, keep his "illness" a secret, then have him accidentally change in front of this poor woman, which leads to her falling out of love with him because he's a liar and a gross bug.

Club Dread | Profile | 54 | Human | Chaotic Good | Pandopolis
A singer-songwriter and acoustic guitarist who was at his most successful during the 1970s. His music is often described as “island escapism” and falls into the genres of country, country rock, folk rock, trop rock, calypso, easy listening and pop. He is usually off his head on alcohol and drugs.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: Pete would love to join some people on the Pandora Trail!
Valhalla: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. He is super easy to kill!

Plot Hooks• Pete owns an adults only tropical island resort, which is located in the Bay of Pithos.

Wishlist• Join his band! Details in this thread.

Last edited:

Dharke

Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link

Dharke Side Characters

These are the bad guys I play!

Near Dark | Profile | 156 | Vampire | Chaotic Evil | Drifter
Severen is the most fun worst kind of vampire, killing and feeding on humans not purely out of a need to survive, but a sense of enjoyment. He is a cat, playing with mice. His actions do not cause him guilt or conflict of any sort, nor were they caused by any trauma or heartbreak in his past life. He is just fucking evil.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: Severen would love to join some people on the Pandora Trail, although he would have to stay inside during the day.
Valhalla, #1: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. He is probably the most challenging of my characters to kill, unless you work out a way to use sunlight against him.
Valhalla, #2: By the same token, he'd love to kill your character and send them to Valhalla! Woo hoo!

Plot Hooks• Severen would love to play with you and drain you dry. Bear in mind that a bite to the neck is enough to turn you into a vampire like him, but is curable if you have a blood transfusion.
• Vampires are the only supernatural creature that exists in Severen's world. Your witch, werewolf, etc, shows him that there's more out there than vamps.

Wishlist• Join his group of murderous supernatural creatures (or get harassed by them)! Details in this thread.

The Walking Dead | Profile | 45 | Weretiger | Lawful Evil | Centria
The Governor is the leader of a community in Centria, predominantly targeted at shifters and animal sorts. He is trying (emphasis on trying) not to revert back to his evil old ways, although it’s getting harder to resist when there are so many anti-shifter people trying to sabotage his ranch and endanger his community.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: The Governor would grudgingly join some people on the Pandora Trail.
Valhalla, #1: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. He is probably the second most challenging of my characters to kill.
Valhalla, #2: By the same token, he'd kill off your character without hesitation if it benefitted him in some way.

Plot Hooks• During the night of the full moon, he’s subjected to a gruesome “hatch” transformation, where his tiger form ruptures out of his human skin (think The Company of Wolves or Hemlock Grove). These macabre transformations are also triggered whenever he’s violent to somebody, unless he’s acting in self-defence or to protect a person. An idea I had was to have him attempt to attack a character [insert reason], which causes him to “hatch” in front of them.
• Skeletor kindly gave him a half human, half tiger form recently. The nerdy six year old boy in me wants the Governor to have some fights with characters in this form!
• He’s the silent business partner of an NPC scientist, who has set up a laboratory (named Mutronics) in Pandopolis. Mutronics primarily concerns itself with giving normal humans abilities relating to animals, whether it’s shifting into one or inheriting its strengths. The Governor could offer your character a place at the laboratory as a staff member or test subject.

Wishlist• I would love some characters to join the Ruby Ranch.
• Though he’s got a daughter (NPC), I would still love him to act as a parent figure to a young person.

Midnight Ride | Profile | 28 | Human | Chaotic Evil | Centria
Justin McCay is a young man with a sweet smile and clean shaven boyish looks, who possesses a keen interest in photography. He’s also a sadistic killer that escaped from a mental hospital after being driven insane as a child when his alcoholic abusive mother stabbed his little sister in the head to death. The plan is to have him become a prolific serial killer in Pandora.

Season PlotsThe Pandora Trail: Justin would love to join some people on the Pandora Trail.
Valhalla, #1: I'm open to temporarily killing him off and having him go to Valhalla. I anticipate him being a bit of a challenge to kill when it comes to normal humans, but supernatural creatures would likely flatten him.
Valhalla, #2: By the same token, he'd happily kill off your character if they provoked him.

Plot Hooks• He gets a job at a low key establishment, such as a book shop or fast food chain.
• Eager to find his psychiatrist, Dr Hardy, he goes on a roadtrip of [insert location], taking somebody’s character with him as a hostage along the way.
• He fixates on your male character and starts referring to them as his best friend. Justin attempts to insert himself into their life and consequently, causes them a great deal of irritation.

Wishlist• An evil character to manipulate him into being their henchperson (not particularly hard).
• A character that reminds him of his psychiatrist, Dr Hardy. Bonus points if they try to make Justin see the error of his ways.

Last edited:

Lance McClain

Voltron: Legendary Defender
Species
Human/part-Altean
Occupation
Unemployed
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Your Luke Skywalker looks amazing. Let me know if you want to have a space adventure with Lance McClain, as I think they could have a pretty damn good time and I already think I can come up with something if you are so inclined!

• Love
Reactions: Dharke

Lance McClain

Voltron: Legendary Defender
Species
Human/part-Altean
Occupation
Unemployed
Alignment
Chaotic Good
@Dharke Awesome! I think I have a good idea for a thread, but I wanted to ask: what places does Luke generally hang out, and is there any particular date range that you need me to work in?

Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Community Relations Division
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
@Dharke You just wanted to give me excuses to be a terrible human, did you? xD Honestly, I think it would be terrible and hilarious to have wereluke accidentally kill Tosh this season, so she can go to Valhalla, he can hate himself, and then SURPRISE! She's back. And now she wants to be all kinds of nosy about his werewolf-dom. I don't know how to line this up, but if Hudson dies in the wagon trip, hit me up and he and Tosh could probably run around Valhalla together. Just some thoughts xD

Also, maybe for some longer term project we could brainstorm: Tosh could maybe, possibly try to help Max stabilize his crabroach issue? Then he doesn't have to worry so much about being medication dependent. Now, Tosh is not a medical doctor, nor does she have any in depth medical/biological training, but she's worked extensively with the doctor on her former team and probably knows a good bit for someone who isn't formally trained. Especially in non-human DNA and such. Just a thought!

• Wow

Dharke

Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
@Lance McClain: Luke is available any time this season, excluding "full moon" dates, which are: 4th, 5th and 6th June, 4th, 5th, 6th July and 2nd, 3rd, 4th August. Regards places, I can usually come up with a reason to put him in most locations, but he's in the Cosmic Wilderness most often.

@Rune: Amazing! :eek: :D I'm all for those ideas! Luke's X-Wing could break down somewhere before he's able to "self isolate", then he runs into Tosh, uh oh. And I could always headcanon a reason for Hudson to die and end up in Valhalla to keep her company. Or he can't remember how he died. :D

That sounds great regarding Tosh/Reed. You might also have the Governor and Mutronics angreh with her for taking good money out of their pocket!

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom