By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Dieg makes a return!

What char should dieg pick?

• Chancellor Palpatine (Revenge of the Sith)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Emperor Palpatine (Rise of Skywalker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuno Gasai (The Future Diary)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The Master [John Simm] (Doctor Who)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Diegania

The Great Distortion
Species
Eldrazi
..again.

But my life is more in order this time and I literally can never get enough of Pandora, I love this site. So I return.

These are the chars I’m stuck between. You can find apps I’ve written for all of them if you’re so inclined so I won’t go in much detail, just a few minor notes.

Palpatine (either version): one of the things that I want to do is NOT try to make Palp a big plot bad of any sort, bevause that’s Turing. Instead, I think either version is going to see Pandora as a vacation, one that he’s earned, working so hard to save the galaxy from all you ungrateful plebes. Don’t you know you have to crack a few (million) eggs to make an omelette?

But anyway, I can’t decide which version of Palp to play. Younger would be fun bc he’d have no idea who some of sw cast is, but everyone would know him.

Rise!Palp would be fun because he’d be concerned about his legacy while taking this as a vacation. Plus he’d know who everyone is (from sw at least)

Yuno I just love and is just attached to Pandora. Honestly if I decide I have enough time and can take a second, she could be it but idk. I love writing forvher and I feel like there’s still more I can do with her.

The master I just love and will always love. Unlike Palpatine The Master is literally incapable of not constantly scheming. I’d probavly take him from season 12 when he returns. But idk .

In addition to voting, if you’d really like to see any of the above, I’d be grateful if you also replied giving me reasons or whatever. I might not choose the most popular if there’s plots or someone really wants to see them.

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom